Expert in Automotive Fixed Operation/ Service/ Training
Expert ID: 732329 Ohio, USA
• Increased gross profit from $1.8 mm to $2.9 mm by developing benchmark objectives and implementing best practices.
• Increased market penetration 35 percent through community service and outreach.
• Doubled sales to reach company-set goals while surrounded by competitors and with an entry/exit blocked.
• Developed and implemented marketing initiatives to catapult underperforming fixed operations to top performer.
• Exceeded CSI goals in servicing more than 200,000 customers during career.
• Winner of the Standards of Excellence and President’s Award.
RELEVANT CAREER EXPERIENCE
• Assisted fixed operation personnel with systems and training:
o Enhanced customer satisfaction, employee retention, and increased dealership net profits;
o Installed and supervised systems to ensure successful execution of programs.
• Managed daily operations:
o Sold services to customers, coordinated automotive procedures;
o Controlled expenses, developed policies and procedures to exceed monthly and yearly financial forecasts.
• Coordinated automotive repair and maintenance services:
o Obtained maximum utilization of automotive equipment and prevented operational delays;
o Ensured customer satisfaction.
• Oversaw service drive and service advisors:
o Maintained high customer satisfaction through follow up and proactive initiatives to reduce incomplete and incorrect repairs;
o Trained service advisors on dealership policies and procedures.
• Supervised compliance with EPA standards:
o Audited work sites to maintain and comply with EPA regulations;
o Trained staff to recognize and remedy potential violations in a timely manner.
• Managed staffing in accordance with labor and employment laws
o Oversaw work schedules to maintain wage and hour standards;
o Provided information and resources to associates regarding leave policies such as FMLA.
TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EDUCATION
• Master Service Manager Certification
• Management, P&L, Warranty, and Customer Satisfaction
• Maximizing Dealership Fixed Operations
• President Award recipient – Toyota and Honda
• Management Consultation
• Studies at The Ohio State University, journalism concentration
Award-winning, proactive manager with nearly 30 years of outstanding customer service experience and demonstrated excellence in fixed operations.
|Year: 2016||Degree: Certification of completion||Subject: Marketing for the tire industry||Institution: Tire Discounters training centers|
|Years: 2016 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: General Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: Total HR, P&L, training, marketing, selling responsibilities.|
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: Germain Toyota||Title: Reconditioning Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2014 to 2015||Employer: Midwestern Automotive Group||Title: Volvo Service Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2013 to 2014||Employer: Fixed Performance Inc.||Title: Regional Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2009 to 2012||Employer: Coughlin Ford||Title: Service Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2006 to 2007||Employer: John Hinderer Honda||Title: Service Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2005 to 2006||Employer: Sarasota Ford||Title: Service Drive Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2001 to 2005||Employer: Darby South Buick Pontiac GMC||Title: Service Manager||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Associations / Societies|
|Venice Business Club
Manatee Community College Automotive Advisory Board
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Toyota Service Manager certification
General Motors Platinum Service Manager certification
Ford Gold Service Manager certification
Honda Service Manager certification
NetProfit Fixed Operations certification
Chrysler One certification
|President of the Southwest General Motors Parts and Service Manager Club - 2002 through 2004
President of the Central Ohio Ford Parts and Service Manager Club - 2010 through 2012
|Awards / Recognition|
|Toyota Presidents Award
Honda Presidents Award