Expert in Automotive Industry, Vehicle Remarketing, Commercial Lessors, Sales Executive Management, Remarketing Administration, Auctions, Automotive Finance, Insurance, etc.
Expert ID: 735828 Tennessee, USA
• Vehicle remarketing assignments with commercial lessors, US Fleet Leasing and Wheels, Inc.
• Sales Executive management and remarketing administration with ADT Automotive
• Executive management positions with Greater Auction Group and BSCAmerica Automotive Services.
• CEO ServNet Auctions In 1996, Expert founded TPC Management which serves various automotive industry segments including: auctions, automotive finance, insurance, investment firms, vehicle manufacturers, corporate fleets, commercial lessors, third-party servicers, and IT/e-commerce providers.
Areas of specialization include:
• Executive search for management positions across the spectrum of automotive industry segments
• Project based consulting related to wholesale vehicle portfolio remarketing strategies
• Advisory roles in acquisitions/divestitures In addition to his consulting work, Expert is also an active presenter at automotive industry events and is active in a variety of trade associations such as the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA).
Expert served as a board member for the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) for several terms and chaired the group's Ethics Committee. Expert is also the Founder/CEO of Auction Academy, the premiere continuing education program for auto auction industry professionals. Expert has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Florida and an MBA from the Owen School of Management at Vanderbilt University. He is based at TPC’s Nashville, TN headquarters. Areas of Expertise include: Automotive Wholesale Automotive Wholesale Auction Remarketing Wholesale Automotive Financing Auto Auctions Mergers & Acquisitions Automotive Mergers & Acquisitions Auto Auctions Automotive Insurance Residual Value Insurance
|Year: 1982||Degree: Bachelor of Science||Subject: Finance||Institution: University of Florida|
|Years: 1996 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Founder/ President||Department:|
Responsibilities:Available upon request.
|Expert Witness Experience|
| Expert Witness Assignments:
1. Business Valuation re: a case of partners of an Auto Auction Business suing each other
2. Business Diminished Valuation – Manheim Auctions (Manheim California – Anaheim) – regarded an eminent domain case of the State/County taking land from the auction for the expansion of a road and overpass
3. Multiple Cases involving Residual Value Insurance – payments/defaults to Auto Finance companies