Expert in C-Level Advisor | Growth Strategist | Executive Coach | Author | Entrepreneur
Expert ID: 735925 Arizona, USA
During this time, Expert created a patent-pending loyalty program and partnered with CEOs, CTOs and CMOs of dozens of the world’s most recognized travel brands including Google, Expedia, Booking to complete technical integrations to innovate distribution, experience and differentiated messaging. After maximizing organic growth, she completed the strategic sale of IBC a privately-owned global hospitality company. Prior to hospitality, Expert held executive positions at Motorola Semiconductor, Franchise Finance Corporation of America and PRTM Management Consulting, where she worked with several large well-known consumer companies.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Phoenix - Los Angeles -
|Year: 2001||Degree: MBA||Subject: Operations, Technology, Marketing||Institution: Carnegie Mellon University|
|Year: 1996||Degree: BA||Subject: Economics, minor in Mathematics||Institution: University of Arizona|
|Years: 2016 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: President||Department:||Responsibilities: Trusted advisor and problem-solver to C-Suite executives and board members focused on improving corporate performance and growth. Through company, executives are coached from vision to execution by clarifying strategies, simplifying business processes, incorporating technology and building leadership teams. Projects include serving as an extension of the existing executive team on a fractional basis for both US-based and International companies including hospitality technology, IT consulting and implementation, destination marketing, and health and wellness companies.
• Succession Planning: Built and rolled out an affiliate, owner and partner model for a 25+ year old global company
• Human Resources: Created Employee Handbook and industry
• Bottom-Line Savings: Improved company bottom line by 20%.
• Alignment/Strategy: Re-developed company branding/story-line and hired analytics and content people to implement programs along with working alongside Sales to perform Sales training and drive new business.
• ROI Generated Marketing: Implemented ROI-based marketing practices with programs now generating between 3- 83 times the investment per program.
|Years: 2002 to 2018||Employer: InnSuites Hospitality Trust||Title: President||Department:||Responsibilities: President and Chief Operating Officer for 3 divisions including hospitality technology division and hospitality ownership and management division with over 400 employees; previous roles as general manager, revenue manager, condo hotel project/real estate sales. Founder of IBC Hospitality Technologies division.
• Technology/Product & Brand Development: Created a new division for IHT called IBC and InnDependent
InnCentives loyalty program; hired and developed the IT developers to build the initial API; negotiated and managed subsequent partnerships and integrations. Grew IBC from 9 to 6000+ hotels.
• Revenue Generation Specialist: Brought $1 million additional dollars to the top line first year with company with subsequent “wins” annually department by department.
• Bottom Line Growth: Brought over $2.5 million to gross operating profit (GOP) in first year in operations due to purchasing and created process-focused reporting to improve the annual savings.
• Sales: Recruited, hired and manage global sales team in 18 countries on commission-basis.
• People/Industry Development: Hired and developed team members and created the annual InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit.
• Purchasing: Developed a corporate-wide purchasing program with select vendors resulting in consistency
among hotels and increased guest satisfaction scores by 20%.
• Capital Improvements: Managed the capital improvement budgets and design with FF&E vendors and architects.
|Years: 2000 to 2002||Employer: Pittiglio Rabin Todd & McGrath (PRTM) Management Consulting||Title: Associate||Department:||Responsibilities: Associate initially affiliated with Stamford, CT and Washington, DC practices. Projects focused on product development and supply chain management for Fortune 50 telecommunications equipment providers and electronics manufacturers)
• Product Marketing: Analyzed organizational trends and best practices solutions of product line management
options. Presented new organizational structure for process improvement to client.
• Business Analytics: Developed business cases based on several variables from several business functions, including customer shipping and sales information, for forecasting systems.
• Deliverable Development: Compiled and presented bottom-line analysis, metrics, and implementation steps for client to derive greatest possible benefits from recommendations.
|Years: 1998 to 1999||Employer: GE Capital Franchise Finance (formerly FFCA)||Title: Financial Analyst||Department:||Responsibilities: Financial analyst for $1 Billion/year franchise financing organization in Scottsdale, Arizona.
• Risk Analysis: Evaluated $100 million for new capital investment.
• New Business Development: Wrote, presented and successfully brought $10 million to FFCA in new client investments while counseling clients to improve their capital structure
|Years: 1996 to 1998||Employer: Motorola, Semiconductor Components Group||Title: Analyst||Department:||Responsibilities: Production Planning Analyst for strategic business unit in Phoenix, AZ; transitioned to Sr Production Planning Analyst in Singapore; promoted to New Products Planning in Phoenix, AZ. Six Sigma green belt certified.
• Forecast Proficiency: Developed a model to forecast monthly demand of top 25 customers by technology.
• Supply-Chain Management/On-Time Delivery: Scheduled six factories (China, France (in French), Korea,
Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan) simultaneously with forecasted demand of 500 million units/week, and corresponding inventory management. Resolved logistic and legal shipping issues. Implemented Global Distribution Centers, saving Motorola $2.5 Million in annual shipping and storage costs as Team Leader.
• Project Management: Led 4 different teams of 8 people to bring 34 new products (as #1 or #2) to market
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: to Present||Country / Region: Singapore||Summary: Lived and Worked in Singapore and traveled extensively throughout Asia|
|Years: to Present||Country / Region: United Kingdom||Summary: Live and Worked in London and traveled extensively throughout Europe|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|ORGANIZATIONS, AWARDS, CERTIFICATION
Young President’s Organization, Member
Active Licensed Arizona Real Estate Agent
Coplex Venture Builder Mentor
Arizona Commerce Authority Accelerator Mentor
EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist
Fields of Expertise
business strategy, revenue source, hotel operations, operations management, semiconductor device manufacturing, real estate finance, ADA compliance, building compliance, corporate compliance, contract compliance, I9 Compliance, Securities and Exchange Commission compliance, safety compliance, hospitality industry, hospitality management, hotel valuation, hotel marketing, hotel franchising, hotel design, international marketing, loyalty marketing, marketing brand management, multimedia messaging service, brand identity, brand repositioning, strategic branding, rebranding, development technology, internet technology, technology acquisition, merger integration, Mergers & Acquisitions, mergers and acquisitions financial analysis