CCTV Security, Surveillance Cameras & Systems, PCs, Server Design
ID: 739395 California, USA
Equipment includes digital and network video recorders, CCTV and IP cameras, on-premise and cloud storage solutions, door access control, LPR (license plate recognition), facial recognition and other video analytics, audio analytics, remote monitoring services, security guards, and various accessories such as vape detectors for bathrooms. New systems or upgrading existing systems. NDAA and TAA solutions for federally-funded government projects. Installation of low-voltage/Ethernet cables and offer wireless Point-to-Point (PtP) and Point-to-Multi-Point (PtMP) network solutions as well as Wi-Fi access points.
|Year: 2002||Degree: BS||Subject: Management Information Systems||Institution: California State University at Long Beach|
|Years: 2002 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: President||Department:|
Responsibilities:Business Development & Operations:
- Target markets include business owners, IT directors, facilities management, and low-voltage dealers nationwide while positioned as a VAR (value-added reseller) to provide customized security and IT products to all verticals including commercial, education, and government while maintaining a lean business model with minimal overhead.
- Identify competitive advantages, increase conversions, and virtually eliminated customer returns by offering free specialized design services that set us apart from the competition.
- Continuously educate myself and my team, which allowed us to educate our dealers on new technology and to offer insights to win project bids and to maintain their purchasing loyalty.
- Built, nurtured, and nourished over 14,000 customer accounts via an omnichannel customer acquisition strategy driven via e-Commerce, product specialization, and strategic partnerships.
- Built, deployed, and maintain a highly organized SQL CRM database containing customer information, sales & service history, purchase orders, active & discontinued products, inventory management, vendor information, RMAs, and more.
- Subcontract installation to partners to offer complete turnkey solutions to clients with specific needs without deviation from our core competencies.
- Deployed and manage a VOIP phone system in 2017 to allow for streamlined communication while working on-site or remotely.
- Oversee all open sales opportunities with targeted follow-ups by phone, email, and SMS.
- Named #1 highest-volume authorized Dahua dealer in Southern CA. (Dahua is the 3rd largest video surveillance manufacturer worldwide with over $2 billion in annual revenues.)
- Received eBay Top Seller award from president of eBay North America and the mayor of San Jose CA for being one of the highest-rated eBay sellers in the world.
- Retail arbitrage of flash memory cards, computer & laptop parts, and accessories using reverse logistics and self-developed web-based sourcing techniques.
- Create a steady stream of original content generation by writing articles and blog posts to improve organic SEO as well as sharing posts and updates to social media channels.
- Created over 100 YouTube video tutorials and desktop recording sessions to minimize time spent on phone answering technical support requests and to increase exposure to new, potential customers. (Over 1 million views and 1400+ subscribers.)
- Segmented our active key accounts to send more targeted email marketing, which has increased email-open rates and created new sales opportunities.
- Implemented web chat feature on our website, which has allowed for easy communication with customers who would rather not talk on the phone.
- Created a retargeting campaign to convert website visitors who don’t convert on their first visit.
- Public speaking to new prospects at seminars, (IT and Board of Education) trade shows, HOA meetings, etc.
- Interviewed and cast as a security expert for Bravo TV's Pregnant in Heels
- Travel to customer locations to perform site inspections for new local project quotes.
- Develop organized and detailed spreadsheets for all installation projects to collaborate with installers, team members, and end-users.
- Ensure projects are quoted accurately and completed on-time with minimal overages.
- Implemented a JIT (just-in-time) ordering system eliminating our need to tie up working capital and office space by not stocking inventory in-house. Nearly everything is drop-shipped.
- Work with vendors to negotiate costs and strategic shipping locations, thereby reducing product & shipping costs as well as transit times.
- Update new costs & prices quarterly while managing EOLs (end-of-life) and discontinued items.
- Select new product lines and set strategic price points, usually in bulk based on market prices.
- Design and supervise outsourced maintenance of hierarchical product catalog.
- Manage constant additions of new products to our website and via an overseas team of on-call product-listers and web developers.
- Screened, hired, and managed training of new employees. Fired and laid-off as necessary.
- Weekly team meetings to address opportunities, company updates, and new developments.
- Bi-weekly payroll of employees with monthly and quarterly sales commission analysis.
- Wrote procedures and policies for sales, customer service, shipping and RMAs, inventory management, and technical support.
- Managed up to seven full-time employees while overseeing operations.
- Maintain a list of workstations, servers, IP cameras, and wireless access points on our network.
- Serve as main point of contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Keep track of past-due customer accounts.
- Manage purchase orders, RMAs to vendors, credit memos, and debit memos.
- Manage sales tax on customer orders and prepared & file quarterly sales tax reports.
- Download and categorize all transactions into QuickBooks statements for CPA.
Specialized security products:
- VMS: Milestone XProtect, Hanwha WAVE, DW Spectrum IPVMS, Verkada, Dahua, Hikvision, Video Insight, AVMS, Magic.
- DVR, NVR Servers: Standalone (Linux-embedded), Custom-built PC-based, 4K 8MP /8K 32MP, IP systems, Hybrid systems, XVRs, Enterprise-grade, RAID servers, Failover servers, Mobile Vehicle surveillance, Body cams.
- Cameras: IP, Megapixel, HD over Coax, EX-SDI, HD-SDI, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, Infrared, Starlight, Thermal, PTZ, etc. Brands include Hanwha Vision, Panasonic i-PRO, Uniview (UNV), Arecont Vision, ACTi, AXIS, Dahua, Hikvision, Clinton, Eyemax.
- CCTV Accessories: Mobile Surveillance Units/Trailers, Solar, Speakers, PA speakers, Cables, Microphones, PoE over Coax.
- IP Accessories: PoE Switches, Network Cable, Wireless Access Points, Remote IP Power Devices.
- Access Control: Readers, Control Panels, Biometrics & facial recognition, LPR, Metal Detectors, Parking Lot Management, Visitor Management. Certified by ZKTeco, IMRON/UnityIS, ISONAS, Paxton.
- Analytics: Scylla suite of various analytics including human and vehicle detection, perimeter intrusion, gun detection, slip & fall, fight detection, person search, smoke & fire, GDPR & CCPA-compliant facial recognition, suspicious shopping behavior. Search by attributes: color, vehicle, size, direction, beard, hat, backpack. Liquid spill detection, Vape/meth/cannabis/temp/humidity sensors.
|Years: 2022 to 2022||Employer: Scylla Technologies||Title: Head of Global Channel Sales||Department: Business Development|
Responsibilities:- Achieve all performance metrics: from goal objectives to quota targets.
- Understanding all Scylla Solutions and services and be able to communicate and match them to potential customers’ needs.
- Logging all sales activities in company databases in real-time.
- Identifying additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territories/industries.
- Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies.
- Proactively lead a joint Global Channel planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Build a strong partner pipeline through co-marketing programs, account and field mapping of company and partner sellers.
- Assist the overall business development team in developing good PRM systems, efficient partner workflows, company and partner performance reporting, partner marketing and support activities to enhance the partner program.
- Participate in building channel / integrator oriented UI and product line.
|Licenses / Certifications|
|2017-07-05 ISONAS Certified Technician
2018-02-14 ZKTeco PRO
2018-02-14 ZKTeco SMB
2019-10-30 Paxton Access
2021-10-20 Expert - Milestone Certified Design Engineer (MCDE)
2022-12-31 Dahua DSS Express V7 Certification
2023-01 Verkada Certificated Engineer VCE
2023-02-08 Hikvision HCP VSS
2023-04-12 Milestone Certified Integration Technician (MCIT)