Expert in Ceramic Technology, Professional Support on Ceramic Processes by Pressing and Extrusion
Expert ID: 729734 Italy
- Expert-pressed floor and wall tiles
- Production auditing and optimization
- Problem solving
- Raw materials investigation and exploiting
- Product’s innovation
- Organize and manage any ceramic manufacturing process, either by pressing or by extrusion.
- At present, a total of 25 complete-plants commissioned all over the world.
- Solid and qualified experience in ceramic-bodies formulation and manufacturing processes.
- Inventor and developer in SACMI and SITI-B&T Group of the New Extrusion Technology process, some variants of which have been later patented as “Gres Estruso Rapido” and “Grestream”.
- In-field research of raw material and deposit-exploitation, (working country: China,
Viet Nam, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, USA, South America).
- Technological support to any ceramic industrial production, either by pressing or extrusion
- R&D direction and support.
testing and commissioning of any operation’s process,
raw materials selection and processing,
body formulation and development,
production’s troubleshooting on both floor and wall tiles,
quality control and efficiency improvement,
production and process control auditing,
on-site training of production personnel,
production control systems,
R&D direction and support.Roof Tiles:
Full support on the latest fast technology;
from forming to packaging in less than 4 hours;
roller dryer and kiln setting;
raw materials and body composition suitable for roller technology;
all technological and engineering aspects covered.
Body and Raw Materials:
extensive and qualified experience in all ceramic and body compositions,
on-site raw materials research,
mines and quarries management and exploitation,
complete set of laboratory investigation,
raw materials selection, analysis and report,
industrial body test support and management.
|Year: 1983||Degree: PhD||Subject: Geology||Institution: Bologna University|
|Years: 2001 to 2008||Employer: Siti-B&T Group||Title: Director||Department: Technological Department||Responsibilities: He was technological director and chief of laboratory.|
|Years: 1994 to 2001||Employer: SACMI Imola||Title: Director||Department: Technological Department, Heavy Clay Division||Responsibilities: Chief of Heavy Clay Division laboratory.|
|Years: 1991 to 1994||Employer: MORI s.p.a.||Title:||Department: Laboratory||Responsibilities: Chief Technologist.|
|Years: 1988 to 1991||Employer: Cooperative Ceramic of Imola||Title:||Department: R&D Department||Responsibilities: Vice Director|
|Years: 1985 to 1988||Employer: Marazzi Ceramics Group||Title:||Department: R&D||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 1983 to 1985||Employer: University of Bologna||Title: Researcher||Department: Mineralogy Institute||Responsibilities:|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|Organize and manage any ceramic production process, either by pressing or by extrusion. At present, 24 complete plants commissioned all over the world.
Solid and qualified experience in ceramic bodies’ formulation and production processes.
Inventor and developer of “Grestream” extrusion technology for SITI-B&T Group.
Field research of raw material and deposit exploitation, (working Country: China, Viet Nam, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, USA, South America).
Technological support to any industrial production.
R&D direction and support.
|Other Relevant Experience|
|Areas of Specialization:
Floor and Wall Tiles, any typologies;
Roof Tiles and heavy clay in general;