Expert in Collision Reconstruction
Expert ID: 737908 Texas, USA
Expert's company was established by his father in 1985 who was a Criminologist and was one of the founders of the Texas Crime Prevention in the late 1970s, holding a prestigious position within the Texas Crime Prevention Association in 1978.
From being Autodesk certified and experienced in CAD, Expert worked as an Assistant to Jim Moore JAM/MVA, Collision Reconstructionist, in the late 1990s. Through his encouragement, Expert then spent the next few years getting certified in the different disciplines of Collision Reconstruction.
|Year: 1994||Degree: BS||Subject: Criminal Justice||Institution: Midwestern State University|
|Years: 1994 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: President||Department: Crash Investigations and Reconstruction|
Responsibilities:President and Collision Reconstruction Expert
– A licensed investigative firm specializing in a wide variety of both criminal and civil litigation and insurance claim support investigations. Provide assistance to law enforcement agencies, risk management analysis and consultation to private individuals and businesses.
|Years: 1996 to 2001||Employer: JAM/MVA||Title: Assistant||Department: Collision Reconstruction|
Responsibilities:Assisting in the investigation and reconstruction of vehicle traffic crashes, analyzing time, speed and distance issues, collecting and
analyzing scene evidence and vehicle damage profiles, to determine causative factors of collision involving passenger and commercial motor vehicles.
|Associations / Societies|
|TAARS- Texas Association of Accident Reconstruction Specialists
1999 - Present
|Licenses / Certifications|
|• Traffic Accident Investigation – Institute of Police Technology and Management, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL, 1997
• Intermediate Accident Investigation – North Central Texas Council of Governments, Regional Police Academy – Arlington, Texas, 1997
• Advanced Collision Investigation – Texas A&M University TEEX, Bryan/College Station, TX, 1998
• Collision Reconstruction – Texas A&M University TEEX, Bryan/College Station, TX, 1999
• Pedestrian and Bicyclist Collision Reconstruction – Texas A&M University, TEEX, Bryan/College Station, TX, 2000
• Advanced Scene Investigation- Forensic Mapping and CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) – Texas A&M University, TEEX, Bryan/College Station, TX, 2001
• Advanced Collision Reconstruction – Texas A&M University TEEX, Bryan/College Station, TX, 2001
• BOSCH Certified Crash Data Retrieval Specialist - Airbag Control Modules 2006
• Autodesk Certified- 1990
• TAARS (Texas Association of Accident Reconstruction Specialists), Full Member
|Expert Witness Experience|
| Expert Witness Testimony: 11