Expert in Credit Bureaus, Technology and Insurance
Expert ID: 736791 Georgia, USA
|Year: 1983||Degree: BS||Subject: Data Processing||Institution: The University of Alabama|
|Years: 2020 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: CEO||Department: Leadership, Operations, and Strategic Delivery||Responsibilities: Agency offering Life, Health, Annuity, Supplemental, Short Term Health, Medicare, Supplements, and more to individuals, families, businesses, and the self-employed from well over a dozen top rated carriers. Currently licensed in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, New York, South Carolina, and Michigan.
|Years: 2013 to 2020||Employer: TransUnion||Title: Senior Global Service Delivery Leader||Department: Global Service Delivery||Responsibilities: TransUnion is a US-based consumer credit reporting agency collecting and aggregating information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including "200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States". Its customers include over 65,000 businesses. Served the organization as a trusted senior level decision maker in support of:
- Operations Engineering (Infrastructure and Security Assurance), Executive Leadership, Revenue Retention, Associate Career Development, Senior Level Management, Project Management, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Executive Reporting, Information Security Access, Administration and Revocation, Process Champion, Operational Excellence, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/Incident Management, Product management
- Helped to transition Transunion’s technical product infrastructure, support, and performance by introducing reengineered processes that positively impacted our customers' reliability, scalability, and service levels.
- Helped to grow the Global Service Delivery Enterprise from a private company earning $292.4 million in 2013 to a publicly traded corporation earning estimated adjusted revenues of between $2.628 and $2.638 billion in 2019.
|Years: 2007 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: CEO||Department:||Responsibilities: Experience in business, technology, and the development of people.
- Corporate advisor in business creation, growth, feasibility and marketing.
- Corporate advisor and subject matter expert in the area of credit bureaus and credit-related products and data analytics centered around Experian, TransUnion and Equifax
- Executive Leadership, Executive and personal coaching and performance, Career exploration, assessment, and development, Management Consulting, Project Management, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehouse, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, KPI and data reporting and analytics, Process Engineering, Operational Excellence, Customer Experience Advisory and Consultancy, Product and Service Delivery and Brand Advisory
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2015 to 2020||Country / Region: Canada||Summary: Provided TransUnion Global Engagement Insights Executive Level Service Delivery results specific to the United Kingdom (ITSM planned versus actual) via presentations, key performance indicators (KPIs), reports and monthly dashboards. Engaged Canada executive leadership on best practice and process improvements specific to service delivery.|
|Years: 2019 to 2020||Country / Region: United Kingdom||Summary: Provided TransUnion Global Engagement Insights Executive Level Service Delivery results specific to the United Kingdom (ITSM planned versus actual) via presentations, key performance indicators (KPIs), reports and monthly dashboards.|
|Years: 2017 to 2020||Country / Region: South Africa||Summary: Provided TransUnion Global Engagement Insights Executive Level Service Delivery results specific to the South Africa (ITSM planned versus actual) via presentations, key performance indicators (KPIs), reports and monthly dashboards. Engaged South Africa's executive leadership on best practice and process improvements specific to service delivery.|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|License Insurance Agent In Numerous States|
Fields of Expertise
credit, customer experience technology, Cloud Operations, datacentre operations, product delivery process, brand identity, brand valuation, insurance, insurance agency, critical incident, Cyber Incident Response, incident investigation, incident rate, Root Cause Correction, customer experience management, legal services, customer service development, information technology management, information technology security, information technology compliance, Information technology outsourcing, computer network security