Expert in Credit Card Rewards and Benefits; Digital Payments
Expert ID: 736759 New York, USA
High-performing Product Manager with 8+ years of experience in Ultimate Rewards (Card) and Digital Payments. Delivered several features that include Digital Pay with Points, Pay Yourself Back, Digital Priority Pass, Ultimate Rewards integration with Expedia, and Chase Pay. Passionate about platforms and view technology, operations, and finance as essential ingredients in a successful platform strategy.
Agile/Scrum Methodology | Go-To-Market Launch Plans | Platform Architecture | API Design | Business Cases | Business Analysis | Usability Research | Platform Partnerships | Platform Roadmap
Available for panels, in-depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year:||Degree: B.S.||Subject: Chemical Engineering||Institution: University of Maryland Baltimore County|
|Years: 2019 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: VP Product Manager: Ultimate Rewards||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Responsible for the development and growth of a rewards payment platform that will drive sales and digital adoption at merchants while positively impacting card P&L
▪ Lead Agile product development process by managing five scrum teams: managing platform roadmap, prioritizing features, writing epics, and conducting usability testing
▪ Collaborate with architects and scrum teams on the design of platform APIs, and underlying architecture to support enterprise-wide solutions.
▪ Vet platform requirements with cross-functional partners in Risk, Operations, Fraud, Servicing, Legal, and Compliance.
▪ Partner with Business Development and Finance to define the business cases and partner pitch decks.
|Years: 2019 to 2019||Employer: JPMorgan Chase||Title: VP Business Analyst/Design Authority: Ultimate Rewards||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Drove API strategy that resulted in cost savings of $104K by API reuse and publishing of three APIs
▪ Led solution analysis for Pay Yourself Back feature that enabled Chase cardholders to use ultimate rewards to pay for posted transactions
▪ Designed a new feature that enabled credit cardholders to view their priority pass info digitally using the Chase mobile app
|Years: 2015 to 2018||Employer: JPMorgan||Title: Business Analyst: Ultimate Rewards and Digital Payments||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Owned estimation, requirement analysis, API analysis, and user stories refinement to enable migration of Ultimate Rewards travel platform with Expedia
▪ Launched Chase Pay “Order Ahead” feature through a partnership with LevelUp (now Grubhub) that included supporting frontend and middleware scrum teams by defining detailed acceptance criteria, developing APIs specs, and reviewing partner specifications
|Years: 2013 to 2015||Employer: Metso Inc.||Title: Product Engineer- Process Equipment||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Led system design of flotation tanks that included gathering and analyzing system requirements, developing functional specifications, and supporting on-site tank installation
▪ Supported the VP of Flotation in a cost optimization initiative, which contributed to motor operational cost savings by a Single-digit percentage