Expert in Customer Experience and Journey Design
Expert ID: 736676 Romania
+Map the end to end customer journey, identify the touchpoints and processes improvement needed in order to offer a better customer experience,
+Capture and analyse the voice of the customer by surveys and other sources, contribute in setting and monitoring experience KPI’s
+Translate customers’ expectations into internal strategy and adapt the CX strategy
+ Organize Design Thinking Workshops
+Deliver trainings in the organization to increase CX and NPS awareness
+Produce and issue regular CX status reports to senior management and E.ON Group.
+Root cause analysis for customer issues and identify solutions, follow up on projects impacting customer’s experience, identify, develop and share best practices. +Deliver cross functional process improvement projects and ensure relevant project knowledge is transferred to all stakeholders.
Her achievements as a CX Expert are:
- Project Manager for initiatives which helped companies in utility industry achieve all NPS targets in 2019 and 2020
- Gold Winner at South Est Europe Customer Experience Awards, – Employees at the heart of everything
- Gold Winner at International Customer Experience Awards, – Customers at the heart of everything
• Good communication skills gained through experience as sales manager
• Strong team player and networking skills: As an employee and trainee at EON, had different responsibilities. In each department with internships, used to get involved and do as much work as possible because in this way, could learn more things and improve skills/abilities.
• Problem solving oriented; Planning and organizing; Public speaking and presentations
• Experienced in mapping and designing internal processes
• Easily adaptable, handling with enthusiast new challenges
• Highly motivated, organized and capable of handling several projects simultaneously
Job related skills:
• Capture and analyze the voice of the customer by surveys and other sources, contribute in setting and monitoring experience KPI’s.
• Build positive relationships and establish credibility for Operational Excellence within the organization.
• Business Performance Management and Customer Relationship Management deployment;
• Other tasks: Manage companies’ partnership with Key Account customers, energy demand forecast; calculation of price and tariffs; Regulatory and legislation analysis; Working procedure s updates; KPI’s development and monitoring
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Outlook
• SAP ERP, BW
• Involved in implementing a dedicated software for Balanced Scorecard (EPM) and Sales Division (CRM).
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year: 2019||Degree: BS||Subject: Psychology||Institution: Dimitrie Cantermir University, Tîrgu-Mureș.|
|Year: 2014||Degree: MBA||Subject: International Affairs||Institution: Babeș-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,|
|Year: 2014||Degree: BS||Subject: Law School||Institution: Ecologica University, Bucharest, Law and Public Administration|
|Year: 2012||Degree: Bachelor in Economics (180 ECTS)||Subject: International Affairs||Institution: Babeș-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,|
|Years: 2019 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Customer Experience Specialist||Department: Culture and Performance||Responsibilities: Responsibilities:
• Detecting and listing customers’ needs using NPS and other customer insights tools
• Contribute in implementing the CX strategy and translate customers’ expectations into internal strategy
• Map the end to end customer journey, identify the touchpoints and processes improvement needed in order to offer a better customer experience,
• Capture and analyse the voice of the customer by surveys and other sources, contribute in setting and monitoring experience KPI’s.
• Customer Journey Manager using Agile, Scrum and Design Thinking.
• Delivering training in the organization to increase CX and NPS awareness
• Produce and issue regular CX status reports to senior management and E.ON Group.
|Years: 2016 to 2019||Employer: E.ON Servicii SRL||Title: Business Process Improvement Specialist||Department: Operational Excellence||Responsibilities: Responsibilities:
• Manager Balanced Scorecard: implement a KPI monitoring system at all business levels
• Operational Excellence Expert:
• Mapping and designing internal processes, setting and monitoring of key performance indicators.
• Root cause analysis for customer issues and identify solutions, follow up on projects impacting customer’s experience, identify, develop and share best practices.
• Deliver cross functional process improvement projects and ensure relevant project knowledge is transferred to all stakeholders.
• As a part of the Operational Excellence team, develop creative methods and tools to engage with stakeholders across the business to identify and prioritise improvement ideas and to provide the problem-solving tools to enable these ideas.
|Years: 2014 to 2016||Employer: SC E.ON Servicii SRL||Title: Trainee Economist||Department:||Responsibilities: Two years internship with activities and responsibilities in many company’s departments:
• Customer Relationship Operations Department
• Sales and Marketing Department, Sales Channels Management Division using CRM, SAP
• Pricing and Performance Management
• Operational Excellence Lean Six Sigma
|Years: 2013 to 2014||Employer: Sykes Central Europe, Cluj- Napoca||Title: Customer Support Representative (with Spanish)||Department:||Responsibilities: Customer service and support for Latin America and Spain customers via email and call centre.|
|Years: 2013 to 2013||Employer: Magic Fashion SL||Title: Sales Associate- SUA||Department:||Responsibilities: Sales associate and manager of a clothing store. Proven ability to work with different nationality and culture colleagues and customers.
Develop and improve customer communication, team spirit and a strong customer service orientation.
|Years: 2009 to 2013||Employer: SC Prod-tex Diana SRL||Title: Sales Consultant and Manager Assistant||Department:||Responsibilities: Sales consultant and other tasks: inventory, acquisition of merchandise and collaboration with the suppliers.|
|Years: 2011 to 2011||Employer: BRD Groupe Société General||Title: Internship||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2012 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Volunteer - HR Expert and Project Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: Within volunteer activity, work as a Project Manager, Marketing and PR Vice president, HR Vice president and recruiting responsibilities.|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Certificate of Lean Competency, LCS Level 1A OE Foundation, Sept
Asertiv.S.R.L. Certificate of Formator Adults education and training, Sept
Business English for Young Professionals Certificate courtesy of US Embassy Bucharest, March 2016.
|Awards / Recognition|
|Benchmark, Acumen Integrat
Excellence in Customer Care
|Training / Seminars|
|Customer Experience Tools: Customer Journey Workshop; Interaction principles, Personas, Nov. 2017.
Business Case Guide Arcadia Consulting, July 2015.
Workshop “The Power of Words” Public Speaking, Oct. 2014.
Managerial Education Program, POS DRU, Feb.
|French||Independent user level|