Expert in Cybersecurity
Expert ID: 736591 Florida, USA
|Year: 2020||Degree: MS||Subject: Cybersecurity||Institution: American Public University|
|Year: 2012||Degree: MA||Subject: Military Studies: Asymmetrical Warfare||Institution: American Military University|
|Year: 2003||Degree: BS||Subject: Food Marketing & Agribusiness Management||Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona|
|Years: 2021 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Expert Witness||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2018 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: SOJTF-OIR Director||Department:||Responsibilities: SOJTF-OIR Director (Iraq/Kuwait) 08/20 - Present
• Managing and mentoring teams of systems, networks, and knowledge managers at various DOD locations in Iraq and Kuwait.
• Coordinating efforts to provide operations requirements including foreign visas, life support services, TDY travel and contract modifications.
• Participate in working groups, design review, assist with assessment, and develop and implement actionable recommendations based on working group decisions and reviews.
Network Engineer/Site Lead (Iraq) 05/20 – 08/20
• Managing and mentoring Systems Administrators, Network Engineers and Knowledge Managers.
• Provide reporting and accountability to Program Director.
• Continue to provide technical support to SOJTIF-OIR customer.
Network Engineer (Iraq) 05/18 – 08/20
• Monitor virtual and physical network health, security, and capacity, make adjustments and requests to ensure optimal system performance.
• Perform advanced troubleshooting of circuits and issues as they arise.
• Review operations to ensure compliance with Communication Tasking Orders (CTO), SOCOM policies, and procedures and military benchmarks.
• Incorporating new networks and systems into existing infrastructure.
|Years: 2017 to 2018||Employer: Arma-Global||Title: Network Administrator||Department:||Responsibilities: • Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
• Plan and execute network maintenance and support operations in a deployed and tactical environment.
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: Raytheon||Title: Field Engineer||Department:||Responsibilities: • Certified in managing and repairing the various sensor packages for 80’, 108’ and 17’ aerostat blimp ISR platforms.
• Operate ISR sensor packages in conjunction with base defensive operations; including both passive and active surveillance.
• Provide geospatial analyses such as immediate spatiotemporal analysis of Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) for Near Real-Time (NRT) analysis and exploitation, as well as for Phase-I intelligence production.
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: SIAC||Title: Cybersecurity Engineer||Department:||Responsibilities: • Administered and implemented a pilot cybersecurity solution for CENTCOM to comply with the U.S. Government’s 800-53, NIST 800-171 standards, and the Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) guidelines.
• Solution-focused on deploying ForeScout Counteract appliances on both the unclassified (NIPR) and classified (SIPR) enclaves for both HQ and forward-deployed HQ.
• Solution integrated into other enterprise applications such as Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls, enterprise anti-virus solutions, information assurance, and security scanners to categorize, report, and ensure compliance with 30,000+ endpoints.
• Member of a cross-functional committee to implement and ensure compliance with the project.
|Years: 2012 to 2015||Employer: Self Employed||Title: Co-Founder/Director||Department:||Responsibilities: • Developed winning federal government and NATO contract bids, developing requests for proposals (RFP), and negotiated service level agreements (SLA) with vendors and customers.
• Designed and oversaw the implementation of various architectures to fulfill contractual obligations, improve communications and customer satisfaction.
• As a small company, additional duties included overseeing the deployment of employees to foreign countries, managing employees across geographical borders, and ensuring that both foreign and U.S. government requirements were met.
|Years: 2010 to 2012||Employer: IBM||Title: Afghanistan Country Manager||Department: Global Services||Responsibilities: IBM was awarded a contract to provide IT support and services to the Department of Defense (DOD) Task Force for Business and Stability Operations (TFBSO) in Iraq and Afghanistan.
• Provided senior-level support, leadership, and oversight for approximately ten direct reports located throughout the Afghanistan country.
• Developed and managed customer initiatives to support the growth of organizations within Afghanistan:
o Development of Afghanistan business incubator.
o Installation of Afghanistan Geological Survey Group datacenter
o Conversion of hotel complex into Task Force housing and offices.
|Licenses / Certifications|
PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Expert Independent Assessor (CEIA)
ITIL v3 Foundation
(ISC)2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
CompTIA Security+ ce
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP): Enterprise
Cisco Certified Specialist: Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation
Cisco Certified Specialist: Enterprise Core
CompTIA Network+ ce
CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional (CSCP) - Stackable
CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional (CCAP) - Stackable
Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE) 2000: Server Infrastructure (Retired)
Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE) 2003: Server Infrastructure (Retired)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) 2012
Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE) 2012: Server Infrastructure
Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE) 2012: Enterprise Devices & Apps
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): Routing & Switching
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): Wireless
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP): Routing & Switching
Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE) 2012: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
|Training / Seminars|
- Cyber Threat Landscape [SECRET//REL TO USA, FVEY] 2020, Special Operations Task Force, North [Iraq]
- Cybersecurity for the Deployed Personnel [SECRET//NOFORN] 2020, Special Operations Task Force, North [Iraq]