Expert in Digital Marketer; SEO, Marketing Automation, Digital Advertising, and Analytics
Expert ID: 736738 India
T - Shaped Digital Marketer with 4+ years of experience in building and implementing strategies focused on SEO, Marketing Automation, Digital Advertising, and Analytics largely for SME to large enterprises executing full-funnel digital marketing strategies that drive key results.
Intercom, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Shopify, WordPress, Woo- Commerce, SEM Rush, Ahref, Zapier, Active campaign, Type Form, Heap, Full story, Unbounce, Mixpanel, Mailchimp, Lusha, Crunchbase, Getdata, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Google Tag Manager
Available for Panels and Surveys only.
|Year: 2018||Degree: B.E.||Subject: Computer Science Engineering (CSE)||Institution: AVIT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Year:||Degree: Pre University||Subject: Science Stream||Institution: JDT HSS, Calicut, Kerala, India|
|Years: 2020 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Product Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: - Build the product from early-stage to all major functions including Bill payment, accounting, balances, analytics, reporting, Exchange, and so on.
- Create and manage the product roadmap, handles all weekly sprints with the team
- Create UX wireframes for the product
- Write user stories, business requirements and communicate the requirements to respective teams
- Manage design and tech team to deliver the product on time.
- Build insights and solutions based on product behavioral analytics
- Constantly interacts with customers, account managers, and support team to improve the product.
- Test entire product use cases in staging before release
- Publish product updates via email and posts to all customers.
- Handles the marketing website, Adwords campaign, and all landing pages of the company
|Years: 2019 to 2020||Employer: Thence||Title: Digital Marketing Associate||Department:||Responsibilities: - Source and generate leads from different channels including organic, social media, platforms & Google ads.
- Define and execute GO-TO market strategies for the company
- Track Manage & Improve entire marketing KPI as per the targets.
- Established and managing account based marketing (ABM) which helps companies to source the key accounts targeted every month.
- Build, manage and improve GO-TO Market strategies upon the business goals.
- Develop, manage & monitor campaign strategy including messaging, audience and segmented targeting.
- Improve, Optimize & scale search results
- Building growth strategies to acquire new
- Responsible for building content marketing initiatives for the target buyer personas
- Build audience for companies upcoming community initiative
- Establish email marketing for various segmented customer personas.
|Years: 2017 to 2019||Employer: Ux Formation Consulting LLP||Title: Digital Marketer||Department:||Responsibilities: - Key accounts management
- Create and manage marketing calendars for companies.
- Responsible for all campaign reporting.
- Marketing automation, funnel setup and implementation
- Create and optimize landing pages, conduct A/B tests improve conversion rates.
- Executing all paid media campaigns Facebook, Twitter, Google (search, display and Youtube)
- Research on keywords, channel audience, user personas
- Creating marketing stacks to build a sustainable and futuristic marketing conditions for saas and ecommerce websites.
- Conduct website audit, competitor analysis and improve to rank better in competition.
- Manage vendors that execute the company's ad strategy and monitor campaign performance
- Work with the design and technical team to craft a perfect growth oriented solution for clients.
- Track every web, mobile and cloud customer data and build insights and build better experiences that convert and retain users.
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: Freelance||Title: Digital Marketing Executive||Department:||Responsibilities: - Managed to achieve Constant #1 keyword position for all major primary and secondary keywords for a New York based perfume manufacturer in all Google TLDS.
- Achieved 90% of company sales through search engines which eventually helped the company to reduce marketing costs and increase in profits.
- Collaborated with agencies and freelancers with digital marketing strategy, Website administration, Website migration and Digital Audit for brands.
- Constant monitoring of SERP Rankings,
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: Base International Solutions||Title: Digital Marketing Analyst (Part time)||Department:||Responsibilities: - Being part of the entire startup journey with the founding team helping setting up the business, streamlining business processes, Building and implementing marketing strategies.
- Helped companies to scale 2X Month over Month growth constantly.
- Responsible for all digital marketing activities including Seo, SEM & SMM.
- Provide a design team with research insights on branding & UI/UX Design.
- Responsible for all pre sales and post sales activities including Drafting proposals, Lead generation, Building client presentations.
|Licenses / Certifications|
Hubspot Inbound Marketing - July 2021
Google Adwords Search
Google Adwords Video
Linked in Social Media Marketing, Udemy