Expert in Digital Marketing and Digital Growth
Expert ID: 736362 Arizona, USA
Expert is a senior strategy, marketing and digital communications executive and international speaker with over 16 years of performance-driven experience transforming traditional business models into customer centric, best-in-class growth platforms.
She is an industry expert recognized for the ability to define brand vision, implement strategies and lead technology, business sustainability governance and build highly focused, cohesive teams across disparate functions that consistently exceed expectations. Expert has a broad based expertise including strategic planning, finance, advertising, public relations, CRM and database management, professional blogging, social media, website SEO and digital asset management, business turnarounds, advertising, technology, event management, staff development and mentoring.
Dedicated to building effective relationships and providing support to investors, executive teams and boards of directors.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Phoenix, AZ - Glendale, AZ - Scottsdale, AZ - Sun City, AZ - Tempe, AZ
|Year: 2002||Degree: MBA||Subject: IT Management||Institution: DePaul University|
|Year: 1997||Degree: MPH||Subject: Focus on Biostatistics||Institution: Rutgers University|
|Years: 2012 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: CEO and Founder||Department: CEO||Responsibilities: Handle business development and brand strategy for organization as well as oversight project management for client engagements. Oversaw the creation and implementation of the company’s business plan, including marketing, sales, operational structures, client engagement, spearheading joint partnerships and hiring and developing staff
▪ Conducted international speaking engagements, as a knowledge expert, on topics ranging from digital strategy, technology best practices, data analysis and online reputation management at forums such as PMPI, PRNews Crisis & Measurement Summit, the Dubai Hotel Show, and Columbia University
▪ Author of Weathering The Digital Storm: How To Fortify Your Digital Growth Strategies In Unpredictable Times
▪ Featured in Forbes multiple times for digital growth strategy expertise
|Years: 2010 to 2013||Employer: NewSchool of Architecture & Design | Laureate International Universities||Title: Marketing Director||Department: Marketing||Responsibilities: Led the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies to increase brand awareness and enrollment, including monitoring budgets and assembling and mentoring an effective team
▪ Created and implemented an enterprise brand and digital marketing strategy, including reputation management and lead generation that increased lead count by 40% and lead conversion by over 15%
▪ Successfully hit enrollment goals for the first time in 5 years
▪ Achieved a third-party ranking of "top ten programs in the western US"
|Years: 2007 to 2009||Employer: Domino Amjet||Title: Communications Manager, North America||Department: Marketing||Responsibilities: Directed brand strategy, customer retention and the creation of lead generation systems, collateral communication materials, company websites and trade journals, customer case studies and articles with full oversight for vendor relationships, staff and department budgets
▪ Created an improved marketing campaign for the commercial printing sector with half the budget from the prior year, resulting in $3.4M in opportunities compared to $1.1M for the prior year
▪ Won the Award, from BNP Media, for "Brand Awareness," which measured the effectiveness of an ad campaign's messaging, brand identity and brand awareness in comparison to key competitors
|Years: 2004 to 2006||Employer: McGladrey, LLP||Title: Marketing Manager||Department: Marketing||Responsibilities: Led the development of a marketing plan for the division and an underperforming sector, including direct marketing collateral, targets lists and phone campaigns
▪ Developed a more effective tracking database for marketing services utilizing a CRM database to be able to track marketing service requests, budget estimates and service delivery
▪ Grew key decision-maker contacts by 5% and used new contacts for a marketing campaign to increase brand awareness and future RFP requests to various divisions
▪ Responsible for CRM database migration and cleanup from Siebel to Salesforce.com
|Associations / Societies|
|VIP Member, National Association of Professional Women
Member, Institute of Management Consultants
Leadership Council Member, National Association of Small Businesses
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Expert's company is certified as both Woman Owned and Small Business Woman Owned by WBENC.
Received certification as a Management Consultant by IMC USA.
|General Board Member, University of South Florida, Digital Marketing Certificate Program|
|Awards / Recognition|
|VIP Woman Of the Year Circle, National Association of Professional Women|
|Publications and Patents Summary|
| Expert has authored digital growth strategy book that has been used by businesses worldwide.
She is now working on her second book, will be available in Fall 2020.
|Training / Seminars|
|Expert is an international keynote speaker and shares her wisdom with companies around the globe. As a professional speaker, she helps executives leverage the power of digital communication to increase revenue gains. She has spoken at Columbia University, University of South Florida, PRNews Crisis and Measurement Summit, Consult Con, and others. She is a staunch supporter of sharing knowledge to inspire others to greatness and success.|
|As a leader in digital growth strategy and digital content creation, Expert works with Fortune 500 companies to create communication that touches, moves and inspires. Over the last eight years, Expert has helped her clients create over $1 billion in new revenue.|
|Other Relevant Experience|
|Expert works with the National Small Business Association to advocate for policy changes that help small businesses survive and thrive.|