Expert in Environmental Health and Safety Engineer, Trainer and Auditor
Expert ID: 736215 Tennessee, USA
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Franklin, TN - Clarksville, TN - Nashville TN - Chattanooga TN
|Year:||Degree: Bachelor of Chemical Engineering||Subject:||Institution: Georgia Institute of Technology|
|Years: 1996 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title:||Department:||Responsibilities: Provide environmental, health and safety engineering, program management training and compliance auditing services to public and private entities. Duties range from providing facility specific interpretation of regulations, training and compliance programs, permit applications, conducting site assessments to developing and implementing remedial action plans for situations ranging from normal workplace operations involving petroleum, petrochemicals and inorganic chemicals to historical impacts and spill response.
Recent projects required her to:
- Conduct AAI/ESA assessments at commercial and residential properties using ASTM, FDIC and Freddie Mac protocols.
- Develop, implement and audit environmental and safety training and compliance programs at industrial, TSDF, rail yard, wastewater treatment and commercial facilities.
- Prepare CAAA/Title V, CWA/NPDES, RCRA, WMD, and TSCA permit applications, renewals and exemptions.
- Develop and implement cost-effective green remediation programs to remediate impacted groundwater and soils.
- Manage solid and hazardous waste disposal at remediation sites and industrial facilities.
- Create and manage training content to meeting continuing education requirements for engineers, HAZWOPER, construction workers, warehouse personnel and food handling employees.
- Prepare FOG compliance plans and training content for collegiate and industrial facilities.
|Associations / Societies|
|American Institute of Chemical Engineers - Fellow
Society of Women Engineers - Fellow
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Texas Professional Engineer
Tennessee Professional Engineer
Florida Professional Engineer
Georgia Professional Engineer
Florida Engineering Education Provider
|Awards / Recognition|