Expert in Expert in Business Transformation, Operational & Project Excellence, Culture Change, Team & Leadership Development
Expert ID: 735743 Canada
- Effective Leadership
- Optimized Business Processes
- Engaged Workforce
Expert’s track record across a wide range of industries demonstrates that focusing on the “soft stuff” can bring 10% performance boost to practically any business within the first 6 to 12 month of the quest for Excellence, with a very realistic option of reaching 50% improvement of KPIs overall. With a typical ROI of 5:1, these performance improvements are virtually cost-free to the client.
To ensure sustainability, Expert sets up his interventions as partnership projects involving the client’s team. He has developed his own approach in project management, which he refers to as PM 2.0. The approach is based on the traditional project management methodology – but incorporate best practices from other disciplines, such as Agile and Lean, and is primarily focused on the human factor: teamwork, employee engagement, communication, process optimization, and leadership.
Expert combines his consulting activities with research and has developed a set of proprietary tools that help clients align their teams and improve employee motivation.
Expert has over 30 years of business experience, including 20+ years in professional project management and 10 years in international business consulting, working with clients in over 8 industries and in 12 countries.
Expert holds an MSc (Eng.) degree, an MBA (Strategic management) from McGill University, and has continued his education in management and psychology. He is PMP, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, and PROPS certified. He is a trained facilitator and leadership coach.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Montreal
|Year:||Degree: MBA||Subject: Strategic Management, Operations Management||Institution: McGill University, Montreal|
|Year:||Degree: MSc (Eng)||Subject: Control Systems and Automatics||Institution: Marine Technical University, St-Petersburg|
|Years: 2011 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title:||Department:||Responsibilities: Improving operational performance of businesses through streamlined processes, increased team engagement and aligned values.
Partnering with clients in improving individual and organizational performance.
Our clients achieve sustainable results without capital expenses by focusing their effort on three key areas:
– Enlightened Leadership
– Advanced Management Systems
– Engaged Workforce
We do not provide strategic advice; we partner with our clients and deliver measurable results together.
After the initial assessment, we agree on the opportunities for improvement and KPIs to be achieved. Typically, we achieve a 5:1 ROI within the first 6 to 12 months of partnership – which makes your improvement virtually cost-free
|Years: 2011 to 2017||Employer: International Consulting Co.||Title: Performance Expert, Project Manager, Continuous Improvement, Organizational Change, Leadership Coaching||Department:||Responsibilities: - Developed performance improvement strategy and led operational excellence implementation projects for major international clients.
- Facilitated the creation of sustainable continuous improvement culture in several industries
- Coached, mentored, and developed leaders at various levels, from CxO to frontline staff.
- Delivered ROI on process and culture improvements from 200% to 1000% within the first 6 - 18 months through improved processes and employee engagement.
|Years: 2000 to 2011||Employer: Major Int'l Telecoms||Title: Senior Program Manager, Senior Project Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: End-to-end development and delivery of complex mobile/IT solutions to international clients, including planning, resource allocation, scope/change/risk management, and handover. Delivery process development. Setting up effective PMO.
Special performance improvement and change projects.
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2000 to Present||Country / Region: Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico, Slovakia, Russia||Summary: Countries I visited on on business or worked in during my international assignments.|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)
ITIL V3 Service Management Foundation certified
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified
Six Sigma Black Belt certified
Coaching with an Edge Program, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
Effective Facilitator Certificate, Leadership Strategies Institute
|Training / Seminars|
|Selected list of topics delivered to my clients as workshops, seminars and “lunch-and-learns” sessions, in accordance with their needs and requests during our partnership:
1. Creating today’s High-Performance Organization (Leadership)
2. Effective Team Building (Leadership)
3. Continuous Employee Performance Assessment (Leadership)
4. What Makes a Leader (Leadership)
5. Time Management: tips, techniques, tools (Leadership; Personal Development)
6. Why Delegate & How to delegate (could be coupled with Time Management) (Leadership)
7. Effective Meetings (Leadership; Operations)
8. PM for Leaders and Engineers (Leadership; Operations)
9. PM 2.0: Beyond Lean and Agile (Leadership; Operations)
10. Risk Management for PMs (Operations)
11. Developing a culture of CI (Operations)
12. Presentation skills (Communication)
13. How to Prepare a (10-min) presentation (Communication)
14. Writing Emails (Communication)
15. Business Transfer: Are You Selling a Trailer Home – or a Castle? (Leadership; Operations; targeting private/family business owners considering retirement, with the focus on the “soft” aspects, like culture and leaderships transfer, which are complementary to what is typically offered – finance, tax, and legal aspects of business transfer):
16. Weight Management (10-wk program targeting a sustainable weight loss of 10%; 1-on-1 or small groups) (Leadership; Operations; Personal Development) Exclusive line of coaching provided to business clients on their personal request.
Fields of Expertise
operational process improvement, change management, cultural transformation, employee engagement, execution excellence, organizational development, organizational transformation, team building, operational excellence, succession planning, business transformation, family business, exit planning, weight loss, work team, lean project management, leadership, cross-functional team, executive coaching, mentoring, meeting facilitation