Expert in Expert in edible oil and fats Processing: QC,QA, R and D, Refinery, AOAC, AOCS, CODEX, Method Testing.
Expert ID: 739102 Pakistan
He has the following abilities:
1. FT-NIR (Fourier Transform Near Infrared radiation)
2. Gas Chromatography
3. Enzymatic Enter Esterification
5. Rotary Evaporator
6. Soxhlet Apparatus
7. Kjeldahl Apparatus (Nitrogen Determination)
8. All types of AOAC/AOCS Analytical testing. Trouble shooting in edible oil and fats industries.
|Year: 2010||Degree: M.Sc||Subject: Applied chemistry (Analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, org chem,inorg chem, food science,||Institution: University of Karachi, Pakistan|
|Year: 2008||Degree: B.Sc(Hon)||Subject: Applied chemistry (Analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, org chem,inorg chem, food science,||Institution: University of Karachi, Pakistan|
|Years: 2018 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Deputy Manager||Department: Quality Control R&D|
Responsibilities:1. FT-NIR (Fourier Transform Near Infrared radiation)
3. Enzymatic Enter Esterification.
7. Lovibond Colorimeter.
8. Kejhdhal Nitrogen test
9. COD(Chemical Oxygen Demand).
10. Equipment calibrations, Out source testing. Equipment Purchasing taking quotations form different suppliers,
Supervise the following activates which is being performed by Lab Analysts.
· Testing and clearance of raw oil receiving, semi-finished goods and finishing products.
· To supervise, Blending of oils and Fats.
· Testing of oil fats and dildo materials which is used for margarine.
· Responsible to ensure that all the requirement for Food safety i.e., HACCP, monitoring of critical control point (CCP), OPRP.
· To coordinate with concerned for outsource calibration of equipment’s.
· Preparation and standardization of solutions.
Testing Of packaging materials.
- New test development, Blending of Margarine & industrial Fats,
Practical applications in R&D lab for new development. Making SOP, Update ISO documentation,
Coordinate with regulatory bodies: PSQCA, Punjab Food Authority.
Having knowledge on following standards: 1. PSQCA 2. Punjab Food Authority, 3. CODEX
|Years: 2014 to 2018||Employer: Habib Oil Mills Limited, Karachi Pakistan.||Title: Assistant Manager Quality Control||Department:|
Responsibilities:· To monitor and handling of complaints. To amendment in ISO documentations.
· To supervise, Blending of Ketchup, Masala, and Mayonnaise.
· To conduct monthly plant inspection & to coordinate with Deputy Manager in internal & external audit.
· Supplier evaluations of raw material suppliers with respect to quality supplies.
· To liaison with PCSIR and PSQCA as and when required.
· Responsible to ensure that all the requirement for Food safety i.e., HACCP, monitoring of critical control point (CCP), Checking and clearance of packaging material.
· Working on ERP software.
|Years: 2013 to 2014||Employer: Pearl confectionery Pvt Ltd Karachi Pakistan||Title: Production Officer||Department:|
Responsibilities:· Handling and shift arrangement of more than 80 workers. Execute given production plan from manager production. Control wastage generation during routine operations and optimize scrape rework as per given guideline.
· Ensure the safety and integrity of work in process inventory by keeping records of consumption, rejection, wastage and leftover.
· Work on CMMS (computer maintenance and management system).
|Years: 2012 to 2013||Employer: Ismail Industries Limited (Candy Land) H.I.T.E. Pakistan||Title: Production Officer||Department:|
Responsibilities:· To manage more than 170 manpower.
· To prepare daily production planning as per given monthly order.
· Working on PRD software and SAP.
· To operates lollipop plant, cooker PLC, coating pans, polishing pans, bubble mixer, depositor plant, Forming line Extruders.
|Years: 2010 to 2012||Employer: Dalda Foods Pvt Ltd Karachi Pakistan||Title: Quality Officer||Department:|
Responsibilities:· Checking and clearance of packaging material.
· Working on NMR.,
· GLC Testing of blue band margarine.
· Working on Q-log computer, raw and packaging material specification.