Expert in Gas Stations, Truck Stops, Service Stations, Convenient/Liquor Stores
Expert and his masterful and professional team of staffs and colleague provide expert witness testimonial services as well as Trustee and Receivership services in all 50 states for clients on litigation and/or eviction cases such as Lender & Borrower disputes, Landlord & Tenant dispute, Oil Company & Operator disputes, Oil Company & related supply contract disputes, partnership income & expenses disputes. As well as a designated expert witness and adviser on environmental matters, underground UST system matters, site assessment, Eminent Domain & Right Of way, valuation & recovery, Phase I, Phase II & related matters.
• Work in 50 states as a court-ordered receiver. When appointed to a case, take control of the operation, analyze how it is being run and conduct a complete inventory of the assets.
• Receiver/Consultant to Receiver/Assignee
• Manage/operate ongoing business concerns of Receivership/Assignment Estates
• Identify, seize/secure and liquidate real and personal assets to satisfy creditors
• Negotiate and draft documents for the sale of real and personal property
• Resolve tax, construction, fraudulent transfers, and mortgage lien litigation involving real estate, personal property, and liquor licenses
• Extensive history of successfully listing, negotiating contracts, and selling Gas stations, Service stations, Truck Stops, Convenient Stores, Liquor Stores, and vacant land properties as a consultant and broker/realtor through in house and network of expert licensed real estate brokers disposition system.
Provide expert witness testimonial and consulting services in all 50 states for clients on:
• Forensic case study and discovery
• Litigation and/or eviction cases such as Lender & borrower disputes
• Tenant & landlord disputes
• Oil Company & operator disputes
• Oil Company & related fuel supply contract disputes
• Right of first refusal (ROFR or RFR)
• PMPA Litigation of Termination or Non-Renewal Cases
• Management & operation disputes
• Partnership income & expenses disputes
• Consumer protection cases
• Skimming & fraudulent credit card cases
• ABC – Liquor & Alcoholic Beverage Control and licensing cases
• Maintenance procedure disputes
• Employee and Employer disputes
• Financial disputes
• Construction- Building and safety disputes, designs, and drawing cases
• Supply and demand disputes
• Boycotts - gas out and Spurning cases
• Gas station explosions and refueling fires cases
• Gas pump, weight, and measure cases
• Calibration and irregulation disputes
• Commingling and breach of trust- piercing the corporate veil – fiduciary
• Slip and falls cases
• Gasoline and diesel burns cases
• Vapor inhalation scorching cases
• Faulty nozzle triggers cases
• Assaults cases
• Vehicle collisions within the premises cases
• Fires cases
• Foreseeable harm matters
• Negligence and Duty of Care and Foreseeability on Gas Station, Carwash, and Convenient Stores.
• Malfunctioning unit, equipment, and components
• Product liability disputes
• Also provide expert witness advice on environmental matters, underground UST system matters, site assessment, valuation & recovery, and Phase I, Phase II & related matters.
Expert and his international and ground team further actively provide:
• Market Research
• Fuel Stations & Regulatory Requirements
• Regulations- Fire Department, Osha, Air Quality District Management, AQMD, Ust, Under Ground
• The Opportunity – Fuel Retailing
• Ground Level
• New Image – New Flags, New Lifestyle
• Branding, Contracting The Fuel Suppliers & Vendors
• Operation Strategy Plan
• Acquisition Agenda
• Understanding The Market
•historical & Projection For Fuel Consumption
• Understanding The Importance Of Branded Products
• Capital Structure And Financing Costs
• The Purchase And Sale Agreement Process
• Acquisition & Site Due Diligence
• Environmental Laws And Regulations Study. Clean Air & Environmental Planning, Creating Low Emission Facilities.
• Operating The Car Wash
• Ust Systems
• Site Requirements
• Acquisition Cost
• Initial Proposed Facilities For Acquisitions
• Acquisition Plan Strategy
• Detailed Acquisition By Regions
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Los Angeles, California - Long Beach, California - Santa Ana, California - Anaheim, California - Riverside, California - Bakersfield, California - Glendale, California - Huntington Beach, California - San Bernardino, California - Oxnard, California
|Year: 1995||Degree: College||Subject: Business Law||Institution:|
|Years: 2001 to 2020||Employer: SBA and FDIC Lenders||Title: Receiver||Department:||Responsibilities: Expert and his team are articulate and persuasive consultant with extensive experience in the Gas Station Service Station, Truck Stops, Convenient Stores, Liquor Stores and related industry and its legal system as a management, operator, assignee, receiver and consultant for receivers and attorneys in civil, family and criminal cases.
Excels in obtaining resolution for complex scenarios involving real property, personal property and finances. Special capabilities in total management, finance, banking, insolvency and real estate, which is useful in the operation of closed or ongoing Gas Station Service Station, Truck Stops Convenient Stores Liquor Stores business concerns.
Demonstrates excellent communication, management, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Work in 50 states as a court ordered receiver. When appointed to a case, take control of the operation, analyze how it is being
run and conduct a complete inventory of the assets.
Receiver/Consultant to Receiver/Assignee
Manage/operate ongoing business concerns of Receivership/Assignment Estates
Identify, seize/secure and liquidate real and personal assets to satisfy creditors
Negotiate and draft documents for the sale of real and personal property
Resolve tax, construction, fraudulent transfers and mortgage lien litigation involving real estate, personal property and liquor licenses
Extensive history of successfully listing, negotiating contracts and selling Gas Station, Service Station, Truck Stops, Convenient Stores, Liquor Stores and vacant land properties as a consultant and broker/realtor through in house and network of expert licensed real estate brokers disposition system.
|Years: 2001 to 2020||Employer: Bank & Private Lender Assets Management||Title: Consultant and Advisor||Department:||Responsibilities: Work with Bank & Private lender and investors REO and Special Assets Departments to preserve the banks’ and lenders’ assets by creating, structuring, and implementing professional plans on all defaulted and dark status gas stations, carwash, liquor store, and convenience store facilities.
Consult an Advisor for Lenders' special Assets divisions and Federal Depository Insurance corporations’ creating a strategic agenda to maintain property and business value to maximize our client’s recovery.
Direct the in-house brokers, accountants and lead the internal relationships to assist the clients for the liquidation process with maximum recovery.
Provides sophisticated, creative, responsive, and customized consultation, Management, and Operation services to the clients and their counsel, developed strategies and tactics for transactions and assets recovery, litigation management, particularly when the borrowers are entered into a defaulted status and or where there are
obstacles to traditional foreclosures or assets recovery.
|Years: 1997 to 2016||Employer: Petroleum Expert Witness and Consulting Services||Title: Expert Witness||Department:||Responsibilities: Provide expert witness testimonial and consulting services in all 50 states.|
|Years: 1995 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: President - Sr. Lead Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: His company manages, operates trades gas stations, truck stops, convenience stores, liquor stores, and car washes throughout the U.S. His clients include banks, private owners, dealers, private investors, oil companies, and litigation cases. Expert actively manages a ground team that works seamlessly with clients’ in order to have smooth take-over of the facilities on day-to-day management and/or receivership.|
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2000 to 2016||Country / Region: Canada - Mexico - Israel - Saudi Arabia||Summary: Director and member of executive board consultant to several international private and government redevelopment projects including Canada, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Mexico.|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Santa Monica College: Business, Accounting, Real Estate Law.
West Los Angeles College: Business Law, Criminal Law, Economy.
Los Angeles Technical College: Business Law, Real Estate, Criminal Law.
Chevron Products Company: Dealership / Facility Management.
ConocoPhillips: Dealership / Facility Management.
Valero Enterprises: Dealership/ Facility Management.
Certificate received for the completion of a course in Business Mgmt.
Certificate for the completion of a course in Business Administration.
Certificate for the completion of a course in Real Estate Principles.
Certificate for the completion of a course in the Legal Aspects of Real Estate.
Certificate for the competition of environmental protection and petroleum vapor recovery program, Rule 461. EPA.
Certify member of Air Quality district Management.
Certificate received by Department of Environmental Protection and consumer as a certified state site inspector.
License received by the Department Of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC ) on multiple jurisdictions.
Diploma received by the Washington Department of Environmental Protection and consumer as a certified state site inspector from Petro Class for Washington class A/B/C.