Expert in Human Resources Industry; HR Policy, Conflict Resolution, Harassment, Employee Performance
Expert ID: 736399 India
Areas of Expertise:
Hiring and Retention
Training and Development
• Established new application protocols that increased interview applicant quality.
• Reduce employee turnover by 18% through implementation of new incentive program and bonus structure.
• Improved paperwork processing time by using electronic gadgets submission processes.
• Handled all domestic travel reservation, cutting company’s travel expenses by 14%.
• Served as a member of Quality Control Circle team for M/s Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd, in the themes of Reduction of rejection of PVC RoHS & REACH compound, Reduction in internal rejection.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Vapi, India - Jampore, India - Rohina, India - Asma, India
|Year: 2003||Degree: Master of Science||Subject: Mathematics||Institution: Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, India|
|Year: 2001||Degree: Bachelor of Science||Subject: Mathematics||Institution: Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, India|
|Years: 2010 to 2015||Employer: Kkalpana Industries (India) Limited||Title: Various Roles||Department:||Responsibilities: Mar’10 – Nov’12 Assistance Manager – HR & Admin
Nov’12 – Aug’15 Dy. Manager – HR & Admin
Since Sep’15 Manager – HR & Admin
• Identifying staff vacancies, select application, interviews and managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for hiring talent from diverse sources, as per manpower plans and various requirements.
• Conducting orientation programmes with positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Established a new application protocols that increased interview applicant’s quality.
• Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
• Consults Head quarter to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
• Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
• Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling question, interpreting and administering contacts, and helping them to resolve work related problem to foster positive environment.
|Years: 2007 to 2010||Employer: Delta Galil Textiles ( I ) Pvt. Ltd.||Title: Admin – Incharge||Department:||Responsibilities: • Manpower hired as per the recruitment plan agreed along with the department heads.
• Overseen attendance management, computing incentive calculation & arranged timely employees’ payroll process.
• Ensured required employee record updating on HR file system.
• Met with all new hires to explain benefit, guideline, and procedure.
• Managed the appraisal process for various hierarchical levels. Defined framework for linking the performance appraisal system to reward management.
• Overseen and managed matrix reporting of Social Compliance functions, ensuring adherence to relevant acts.
• Prepared daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and updated calendar of appointments.
|Licenses / Certifications|
PGDCA, Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, India 2005