Expert in Hydrocarbon Measurement and Multiphase Flow
Expert ID: 725729 United Kingdom
• Experienced in the design, operation and maintenance requirements for liquid and gas metering systems.
• A good working knowledge of liquid and gas metering system design and principles of operation.
• Capable of preparing recertification, operating and maintenance procedures and supervising their implementation. Able to monitor and control meter system performance.
• Familiar with all relevant IP, API, AGA, BS and ISO standards and codes of practice.
• Experienced in the preparation of specifications for new metering system equipment and upgrading existing systems.
• Provide assistance in the preparation of EU ETS Fuel and Flare measurement.
• The ability to work without supervision, have the capability to time manage work schedules to meet project timescales and interface with other project disciplines.
• Control of Flow Metering system such as S600, Meteor and SoftFlow.
• Prepare and check the basis of design, specifications, data sheets, requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and drawings.
• Check and review vendor proposals, documentations and drawing.
• Ensure engineering is performed safely and with the required quality assurance.
• Supervision of junior staff and metering technicians.
He has worked in a production environment.
|Year: 2004||Degree: MRes||Subject: Flow Measurement||Institution: Cranfield University|
|Year: 2002||Degree: Msc by Research||Subject: Applied Physics and Instrumentation||Institution: Cranfield University|
|Year: 2000||Degree: BEng (Hons)||Subject: Mechanical Engineering||Institution: University of Greenwhich|
|Years: 2010 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Hydrocarbon Measurement Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2008 to 2010||Employer: Rhomax Metering Solutions||Title: Flow Measurement Consultant||Department: Metering||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2005 to 2008||Employer: AMEC Plc||Title: Flow Measurement Consultant||Department: Instruments||Responsibilities:|
|Years: 2010 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Consultant||Department: Hydrocarbon Custody Measurement||Responsibilities:|