Expert in Insurance and Insurance Bad Faith
Expert ID: 726329 New Jersey, USA
Expert designed and innovated a special program for Workers Compensation Insurance for the New York City Yellow Medallion Taxi Cabs administered by the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission. This program is still in use today and is now the standard for the Taxi and Limousine Commission.He has consulted on Insurance for assorted Fortune 500 companies as well as for various law, accounting and small business investment companies (SBIC).
|Year: 1971||Degree: Associates||Subject: Business||Institution: NY City Community College|
|Years: 1972 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: President & CEO||Department:|
Responsibilities:Insurance expert- writes reports, expert witness if needed after reports have been written.
•My duties included executive and managerial responsibilities, sales, service and compliance with all securities and insurance laws and regulations. Both firms are leaders in life, health, disability and property and casualty insurance.
• I am an expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions, specializing in policy interpretation of the rules, laws and regulations governing insurance and financial matters.
• I have been licensed for 45 years as a life, health, property and casualty insurance agent broker and consultant. These licenses have been issued by examination and complimented by continuing education in the fields of life, health, disability, variable annuities, property and casualty insurance and mutual funds.
• I attended the College of Insurance in New York City and New York City Community College with emphasis on business practices.
• When I was actively selling insurance I held an agent, broker and consultant license issued by, but not limited to the states and districts of Louisiana, New Jersey, Arizona, Delaware, Mississippi, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Virginia, Massachusetts, Washington, DC, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Alabama and Pennsylvania.
• In addition, I was licensed by the National Association of Securities Dealers and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (NASD & FINRA).
• From 1985-2002, I held the position of Executive Director of Insurance for the Civil Service Retiree Association of the City of New York (CSREA). This position involved sales, service, and compliance issues for retired city workers on insurance and financial matters. I contributed insurance and financial articles for publication in the retiree newspaper and am presently the only consultant to the Civil Service Retiree Association of the City of New York (CSREA).
• I served as an instructor for Prudential Insurance Company Brooklyn Agency (1973) educating personnel in life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, property & casualty insurance, insurance underwriting and insurance law.
• I have solicited insurance, completed applications, read and reviewed various life, health, disability, annuities, flood, property and casualty insurance policies and mutual funds for the following companies:
• Prudential Insurance Company
• United States Life Insurance Company
• North American Company for Life Insurance
• American General Life Insurance Company
• William Penn Life Insurance Company
• American Life Insurance Company
• Presidential Life Insurance Company
• Bankers Security Insurance Company
• Madison Life Insurance Company
• Chubb Insurance Company
• Travelers Insurance Company
• Scottsdale Insurance Company
• American International Group Insurance Company
• Federal Insurance Company
• National Flood Insurance
• Sentry Select Insurance Company
• Selective Insurance Company
• Mass Mutual Insurance Company
• Bankers Life and Casualty Insurance Company
• Harleysville Mutual Insurance Company
• Nationwide Insurance Company
• New Jersey Re-Insurance Company
• John Hancock Insurance Company
• New Jersey Manufactures Insurance Company
• State Farm Insurance Company
• And others
|Associations / Societies|
|From 1985-2002, Expert held the position of Executive Director of Insurance for the Civil Service Retired Employees Association of the City of New York (CSREA) 1985-2002. This position involved sales, service and compliance issues for retired city workers on financial and insurance matters. He contributed financial and insurance articles for publication for the retiree newspapers and is presently the only consultant to the Civil Service Retired Employees Association of the City of New York.
|Licenses / Certifications|
| Expert has been licensed for 45 years as a life insurance agent, broker, producer and consultant. These licenses have been issued by examination with continuing education in the fields of life, health, disability, variable annuities, property and casualty insurance.
|Awards / Recognition|
|Life Member - Million Dollar Round Table.
Life Member - Top of the Table.
National Sales Achievement Award (25 years).
National Quality Award (25 years).
Health Insurance Quality Award (15 years).
National Association of Health Underwriters.
Leading Producers Award.
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|He was a featured correspondent for The Staten Island Advance (1982) with regard to insurance, investment and financial matters. Also, he has consulted for Crain’s Business Weekly on insurance matters. Expert has written various insurance industry papers on assorted policies and regulations (1983-1994) and has written articles for the New York Sentinel (1992-2002)and The Financial Consultant (1990). He has written various white papers and articles on flood, life insurance among other insurance matters.|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|All courts, depositions, writing expert reports, reading and understanding policies, laws and regulations of various states insurance departments. Consulted with various elected officials on local, state and federal level regarding insurance. He is an expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions, specializing in policy interpretation of the rules, laws and regulations governing insurance matters.|
|Training / Seminars|
|Expert served as an instructor for Prudential Insurance Company Brooklyn Agency (1973) educating personnel in life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, flood insurance, property & casualty insurance, insurance underwriting and insurance laws and regulations.|
|Expert has written reports for both plaintiffs and defendants in all areas of insurance including agents, brokers, producer, agencies, companies, bad faith, policy language rules and regulations concerning all aspects of insurance.|
|Other Relevant Experience|
|Expert is an expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions, specializing in policy interpretation of the rules, laws and regulations governing insurance and financial matters.|
Fields of Expertise
annuities, arbitration, auto insurance, bad faith insurance, business insurance, casualty insurance, commercial insurance, directors and officers liability insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, insurance, insurance claim, insurance claim handling, insurance contract, insurance coverage, life insurance, life insurance claim, mortgage insurance, property insurance, total permanent disability insurance, workers' compensation, flood insurance, health care regulation, insurance arbitration, insurance law, experience modification, disability income, disability claim, claims made policy, HMO insurance, employment insurance, no-fault insurance, liability insurance, dispute, alternative dispute resolution, workers compensation injury, health care system