Expert in Interior and Power Training, Electronic Components (EMS); Automotive Trends (Connectivity, Autonomous Drive, Sustainability, Car Sharing, and Electrification)
Expert ID: 739325 Germany
Expert is currently the Vice President for Sales and Program Management at a 1 Tier automotive supplier. Throughout the years, Expert has proven to be a highly skilled and passionate expert on automotive trends like sustainability, autonomous drive, electrification and connectivity. Deep knowledge on automotive supplier sector worldwide, program management, marketing, engineering (CAD, CAE, Robust design, FMEA, 6 Sigma, etc.) as well as specific knowledge on automotive interior sector especially dashboard, floor console, door panels and seats. Beyond all these, he has adept skills and depth knowledge gained through the years on plastic injection moulding processes in automotive interior.
- Automotive trends: Connectivity, Autonomous Drive, Sustanibility, electrification. Automotive interior: Door panel, Seats, Dashboard, floor console, decoration, Lighting, Systems, Trimming, painting.
- Automotive Power train: Diesel Common rail Semiconductors & EMS Sustainability & ECO
- Design: BIO Material & recycled plastic, Post consumer/industrial. Chemicals: PP, PA, ABS+PC
- Management Skills: Visionary Leadership, Marketing, Project Mgt, Innovation Mgt Product Design Mgt, Quality Mgt, Suppy Chain Mgt, Leadership coach.
|Year: 2000||Degree: MBA||Subject: Mechanical Engineering||Institution: University of Lecce|
|Years: 2010 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Vice President / Board Member||Department: Sales and Program Management|
Responsibilities:Disciplinary and technical responsibility for the entire Program Management and sales organization, including Key account managers / Sales offices in Japan, China, UK, Germany, France, Spain as well Sales back office, strategical planning and marketing. (In total 83 employees).
Responsible for global Program management (60 employees):
- Budget 40 Mil.€/Y for tools & general project CAPEX.
- Life time sales of 1,7 Billion €.
- Cockpit monthly reviews (KPI), Project invoicing, Action plans, Project EBT forecast, Quality Gates reviews, Free cash flow and related global performance score for each Customer Business division.
Responsible for global sales (21 employees)
- Ensure profitable growth with existing customers and new customers, with focus on Automotive new world (Tesla, Rivian, Apple, Lucid).
- Develop sales strategies and processes to achieve company goals.
- Definition of sales targets necessary for strategic further development of the company, tracking monthly sales targets and defined profit margin.
Responsible for Marketing (2 employees) :
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn), Company Home Page, Virtual product Tour rooms.
- Organization of customer events (Road shows), trade fairs, internal events.
- Merchandising, branding and corporate design.
Focus on Management, coaching and permanent further qualification of the global teams, including regular performance evaluation, and establish an excellence team culture, according the company vision, mission, values.
|Years: 2010 to 2018||Employer: Dr Schneider Unternehmensgruppe||Title: Business Unit Director||Department: FCA / RSA / PSA / Asia|
Responsibilities:- Disciplinary and technical responsibility for Program Management, in total 13 employees, incl. Budget responsibility for south Europe and APAC (8 Mil€).
- Cockpit monthly reviews (KPI), Project invoicing, Action plans, Project EBT forecast, Quality Gates reviews, Free cash flow and related global performance score for FCA / RSA / Asia Business division.
|Years: 2004 to 2010||Employer: Brose Gruppe||Title: Program Manager||Department:|
Responsibilities:- Management of different seat structure projects for French customers.
- Management of project activities from the concept phase to start of production.
- Management of interdisciplinary project teams, central project contact for customers.
- Responsibility for cost, timing and quality goals of the projects
- Project reporting to board members and directors.
|Years: 1998 to 2004||Employer: Bosch Diesel Systems||Title: Advanced Purchasing||Department:|
Responsibilities:- Technical Advanced Purchasing for Common rail Pump (CP1, CP3, Cp1+).
- Define a purchasing strategy & selection of strategical suppliers according defined commercial, quality and timing targets.
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering meeting with suppliers and internal teams.
- Leading supplier FMEA moderation and process audits.