Expert in IT Project Management, PMP, ERP
Expert ID: 736433 France
Skilled at steering change and facilitating project decision-making to drive consensus on service design and ensure compliance with set standards. Able to support and coach delivery managers, diffuse escalated issues, and create a balance between performance and SLAs.
Expert is currently an independent IT Consultant holding PMP credentials. He aims at sharing his experience and vision for IT organization in different sectors such as telecom, transport, public administration and industry.
Expert has listed the following key skills: Engineering, Project Management, Telecommunications, Remote Sensing, PMBOK, Quality Assurance, Java, SQL.
He has worked with following tools : HP Quality Center, Talend, Jira, Eclipse, Oracle Application (E Business Suite),Peoplesoft, Oracle Cloud, SAP, Passport, Gateway, Dataload, Salesforce cloud, soapui, Integration Cloud Services, Sharepoint, AWS, Matlab
• Project Initiating, Planning, & Executing
• Monitoring & Controlling Tools/Techniques
• Schedule, Cost & Scope Baselines
• Project Risk Identification & Mitigation
• Management Information System
• Stakeholder & Customer Satisfaction
• Project Documentation & Reporting
• Data Analysis
• Goal oriented
• ERP Systems Cloud & On Premise
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year: 2008||Degree: Master II - Sciences de la Mer||Subject: Environnement & Systèmes-Remote sensing||Institution: Université du sud Toulon Var|
|Year: 2008||Degree: Engineering||Subject: Telecom||Institution: SEATECH (formerly ISITV)|
|Years: 2020 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: CEO||Department:||Responsibilities: IT Project Manager, PMP
|Years: 2008 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: IT Project Consultant/ Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: In consecutive roles, hold overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project. Highlight operational requirements of project and accordingly mobilise human, financial, technical, and operational resources. Enforce end-to-end controls to mitigate risks, enhance performance level of team, as well as align project activities with set SLAs and KPIs. Remove redundancies, ambiguities, and uncertainties from project operations by clearly defining scope and objectives. Discuss contract negotiations on favourable terms and in line with local laws and policies.|
|Years: 2018 to 2020||Employer: Worldwide implementation of ERP solution||Title: Senior IT Consultant & IT/Telecom Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Enabled the end users to streamline and accelerate communications by steering fibre deployment activities.
▪ Allow remote users to securely access corporate applications and other resources through VPN stabilisation.
▪ Led workshop on reporting and interfaces while troubleshooting interface issues and advising the customer.
▪ Deputy Project Manager & PMO for the worldwide roll-out on ERP solution.
|Years: 2017 to 2018||Employer: Talan Solutions||Title: Oracle Application Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Conducted a robust functional-data-analysis method to recover data for items, BOM, and routings.
▪ Designed multiple integrations such as dataload and webadi to support end-users to enter and manage data.
▪ Defined specification of concurrent program for the development of Oracle applications in Tunis.
▪ Performed POCs for internal development marketing strategy to build offers for customers.
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: Talan Solutions||Title: Oracle Application Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Conducted project data analysis and edited reports to identify teams’ performance trends, and monitor established processes to discover areas for improvement.
▪ Steered interface development between Salesforce and Oracle Cloud and E-business Suite and Oracle Cloud.
▪ Performed Unit Test and record of videos explaining integration process to automate e-business suite.
▪ Experienced soapui and ICS to maximise investment in SaaS and on-premises applications.
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: Capgemini||Title: Functional PeopleSoft Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Participated in business systems analysis tasks such as supply chain management and project costing- SNCF.
▪ Supported the cost management and supplier contract for PeopleSoft applications.
|Years: 2015 to 2015||Employer: Capgemini / www.capgemini.com/en||Title: Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Provided an open source data integration platform by installing and maintaining Talend.
▪ Enabled information workers to prepare data analysis and data-driven tasks through Self-formation on Talend features.
|Years: 2012 to 2014||Employer: Capgemini||Title: PeopleSoft Functional Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: ▪ Provided a solution for synchronised supply chain to drive efficiencies in the supply chain.
▪ Participated in successful Railway reform by leading ERP impact analysis.
▪ Performed reconciliation between IN and CM as well as PC and GL.
▪ Module: IN, CM, MFG, EN, PC, CA, BI,GL
|Licenses / Certifications|
|2019 : PMP from the Project Management Institute|
|Training / Seminars|
Tools: TEST: Quality Center, ERP: PeopleSoft Module Finance-GL, Oracle Application, Oracle Cloud, Integration Cloud Service, SOAPUI
Software: EasyPHP, Eclipse, MATLAB, Microsoft Sharepoint, SQLPLUS, SVN, Toad, Tortoise, VISIO
Methods & Technologies: UML, JSP, Spring
|Other Relevant Experience|
SAP functional Consultant - Level 1 user assistance of interfaces into the SAP system of the French State
Project Manager & ERP Consultant (France ACCORD Project) - Integration of financial laws into PeopleSoft system of the French State
Java/J2EE Developer – Steria - www.soprasteria.com/en/home
Deputy Project manager - Java/J2ee applications
Volunteer - Engineers without borders :project of building a school in Central African Republic