Expert in Maintenance Engineering, Reliability and Logistics.
Expert ID: 730609 Venezuela
* Maintenance Engineering:
-Organization, planning, programming and maintenance control under MPT or RCM approaches.
-Design and implementation of Maintenance Management Systems.
-Mapping and adequacy of operational and administrative processes.
-Development of Operational Contexts.
-Processes of Organizational Change.
* Reliability Engineering:
-Quantification of reliability, maintainability, availability, effectiveness and overall effectiveness.
-Design, implementation and process management indicators.
-Functional Failure Analysis.
-Analysis of Failure Mode and Effects.
-Estimate what, when and how much to buy and to support maintenance management.
- Organization of Materials for Maintenance Warehouse.
Expert's contributions have allowed assertively guide maintenance management, enabling significantly increase the reliability and maintainability and reduce maintenance costs.
The consulting business has been fulfilled in the process of the oil industry, shipbuilding, ships of war, manufacturing processes (continuous and batch).
In the period 2005 to 2011, he served as a consultant on projects related to Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX). Specifically to:
* Expert Consultant to develop the maintenance process mapping, operational contexts, criticality analysis and conduct workshops and criticality analysis centered maintenance condition. (2011)
* Expert Consultant to guide implementation of System Operational Reliability in instaciones designated. (2009 to 2010)
* Expert in Turbomachinery Consultant for operational diagnosis of gas compression modules. (2008)
* Consultant Manager to implement a Maintenance Management System. (2005 to 2007)In the period 2000 to 2005, he served as a consultant to guide the management certification maintenance in ISO 9000/2000, in Terminals Chemical Company of Puerto Cabello CA (Venezuela)In the period 1991 to 2000, he served as a consultant from different companies, to support the optimization of maintenance and logistics efforts. The processes associated with the consultancy were:
* Production of seamless pipes for the oil industry.
* Production of diapers.
* Production of plastic packaging.
* Production of nonwoven fabric for medical use.
* Production of electrical conductors.In the period 1986 to 1991, with Official Cash Venezuela Navy, consulting functions fulfilled in the context of the Navy of Venezuela, to support the optimization of maintenance and logistics efforts focused on maintenance
|Year: 2009||Degree: Doctorate(In the process of thesis)||Subject: Administrative Sciences||Institution: National Experimental University of the Armed Forces|
|Year: 1995||Degree: Municipal Management Specialist||Subject: Municipal Management||Institution: University: Santa María|
|Year: 1988||Degree: Master of Maintenance Management||Subject: Maintenance Engineering, Reliability and Logistics||Institution: National Experimental University of the Armed Forces|
|Year: 1985||Degree: Specialization in Logistics Management||Subject: Strategy, Operations, and Logistics||Institution: Naval War College Navy of Venezuela|
|Year: 1978||Degree: Specialization in Power Systems||Subject: Maintenance Engineering, Reliability and Logistics||Institution: Graduate School of the Navy of Venezuela|
|Years: 2011 to 2011||Employer: ER&M México||Title: Consultant||Department: Operational Reliability||Responsibilities: Support implementation of operational reliability model designated units of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX).|
|Years: 2009 to 2010||Employer: SouthConsulting México||Title: Consultant||Department: Operational Reliability||Responsibilities: Support implementation of operational reliability model designated units of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX).|
|Years: 2008 to 2008||Employer: HOLOS CA Mexico||Title: Consultant||Department: Turbo Machinery||Responsibilities: Support for diagnostic operational, maintenance plans, root cause analysis and analysis of failure modes and effects of gas compression modules of the South West Marine Region of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX).|
|Years: 2005 to 2007||Employer: BearingPoint México||Title: Managing Consulting||Department: Asset Management||Responsibilities: Project Manager for implementation of maintenance management system for Production and Maintenance Unit of Wells Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX).|
|Years: 2000 to 2005||Employer: Terminales Químicos de Puerto Cabello CA||Title: Senior Consulting||Department: Maintenance||Responsibilities: Advisor maintenance, occupational safety and maintenance support for the process of certification and recertification maintenance management under ISO 9000/2000.|
|Years: 2003 to 2005||Employer: National Experimental University of the Armed Forces (UNEFA)||Title: Master Coordinator||Department: Post Graduate||Responsibilities: Make the management of the Master of Logistics Management National Experimental University of the Armed Forces (UNEFA)-Core Puerto Cabello and teach post graduate level.|
|Years: 1991 to 2003||Employer: Various companies:private (electricity and transport) and public(municipality and shipyard)||Title: Manager||Department: Line Organization||Responsibilities: Develop the administrative and operational objectives and results-focused as coordinative level manager in different companies of the private and public sectors.|
|Years: 1972 to 1991||Employer: Venezuela Navy||Title: Navy Officer||Department: Line organizations operating levels, coordinative and strategic||Responsibilities: Develop the administrative and operational functions as an officer of the Navy of Venezuela in the fields operating, maintenance and logistics.|
|Years: 1997 to 1999||Agency: National Shipyards C.A.||Role: General Manager of Production.||Description: Maintenance and Logistics efforts associated with vessels up to 90,000 Tons (of war and private), managing human capital to 300 people.|
|Years: 1994 to 1996||Agency: Valencia Municipality||Role: Chief of the Department of Utilities||Description: Coordinate and monitor appropriate quality of basic public services (electricity, water, cemetery, telephone, roads and garbage collection), to the parishes for the Municipality of Valencia Carabobo State, Venezuela.|
|Years: 1978 to 1981||Agency: Venezuela Navy||Role: Inspector||Description: Supervising construction work, equipment and testing of Class frigates Mariscal Sucre of the Navy of Venezuela, as part of the inspection of Venezuela in Italy.|
|Years: 1972 to 1991||Agency: Venezuela Navy||Role: Navy Officer of Venezuela.||Description: Manager in the areas of maintenance, logistics and academic in the field of the Navy of Venezuela.|
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2005 to 2011||Country / Region: Mexico||Summary: Performance as Expert Consultant on projects related to: Mechanical Integrity, Maintenance Management System, Operational Reliability and Reliability Centered Maintenance.|
|Years: 2007 to 2007||Country / Region: Panama||Summary: Preparation of Technical Proposal Optimization Services Management Maint ent in the Panama Canal.|
|Years: 1978 to 1981||Country / Region: Italy||Summary: Inspector Expert for supervision of construction, equipment and tests for Class Missile Frigate Mariscal Sucre, Venezuela for the Navy.|
|Associations / Societies|
|*Grupo Informador Militares Profesionales de Venezuela.
*Egresados de la Escuela Naval de Venezuela.
*Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales en Gestión de Activos.
*Asuntos Marítimos y Portuarios.
*COPIMAN - COMITÉ PANAMERICANO DE INGENIERIA DE MANTENIMIENTO.
*EHS - Latinoamerica (+1000 profesionales).
*ISO55000 Asset Management Standard.
*Ingeniería de Confiabilidad Operacional.
*Instructores de Petroleo, Gas y Siderurgia.
*Mining Maintenance and Reliability Professionals .
*Ofertas de empleo en Human Side ®
*Petróleo y Gas.
*Profesionales Católicos de habla hispana
*Reliability 101 - Optimizing Reliability
*Success with SAP PM
*Worldwide Integrity. Reliability and Maintenance Jobs & Professional discussion forum
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Diploma course in Operations Management|
|* Maintenance Manager.
* Technical Manager.
* Administrative Director.
* General Manager of Production.
* Consultant Manager.
* Master Coordinator.
* Associate Professor (Post Graduate).
|Awards / Recognition|
|* Logistics and Equipment Awards to graduate as an officer of the Navy of Venezuela in 1972.
* Awards Officer of the Navy:
* Acts of Peace Distinguished Time.
* Medal Admiral Brion.
* Naval Order of Merit.
* General Rafael Urdaneta.
* Acknowledgements documented teaching.
|Medical / Professional|
|* Maintenance Manager in Venezuela Navy and Private Enterprises (Post continuous and batch processes).
* Technical Manager (Maintenance and Logistics) in carrier.
* Administrative Director (financial management).
* Municipal Management.
* Operations Manager at Shipyard.
* Consultant of Business Maintenance and Logistics companies public and private sectors, for different processes.
* Process Mapping Consultant Operation and Maintenance.
* Consultant operational diagnostics.
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|15 Training manuals on the following areas:
* Maintenance Management.
* Logistics Management in support of maintenance.
* Excellence in Supervision.
|Expert Witness Experience|
|• Accident Investigation Boards in the Navy of Venezuela.
• Representation as expert to the Committee of External Auditors for the process of certification ISO 9000/2000. Chemical Company of Puerto Cabello terminal CA
• Inspector building expert, test equipment and Missile Frigate Class Mariscal Sucre in Italy, supporting the Navy of Venezuela.
|Training / Seminars|
|• Statistical Reliability.
• Maintenance Engineering.
• Reliability Engineering.
• Applied Logistics Maintenance.
• Organized Maintenance Systems.
• Reliability Centered Maintenance.
• Total Productive Maintenance.
• Operational Reliability.
• Criticality Analysis.
• Root Cause Analysis.
• Operational Context.
• Process Mapping.
• Excellence in Management.
|• As a Maintenance Manager in the following technical areas: Armada of Venezuela, Factory Tile (Ceramic) and Land Transport New Vehicle.
• As General Manager of Operations at the company National Shipyards Dams and Venezuela.
• As Chief of Basic Services of the Municipality Valencia, Venezuela.
• As Managing Director of G-Serco, a company installing and maintaining high voltage electrical services.
|• Implementation System Operational Reliability of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX).
• Implementation of Reliability Based Maintenance and Ship Navy Venezuela.
• Process Mapping Operation and Maintenance.
• Warehouse Management and Maintenance Materials.
• Definition of Maintenance Plans based on reliability of systems and equipment.
• Advisory Process ISO Certification for Maintenance Management.
• Implementation of Maintenance Management Systems.
|Other Relevant Experience|
|• Development of Operational Contexts.
• Development of Criticality Analysis.
• Functional Failure Analysis.
• Development of Operational Diagnostics.
• Maintainability analysis and optimization.
• Development of maintenance plans.
• Preparation of Technical Report on Maintenance Management.
• Design of Information Systems Maintenance.
• Plan Design for Competence Development.
• Design and Instruction Courses and Diplomas related to Maintenance Engineering, Reliability and Logistics.
* Environmental Sanitation Project Planning
|Spanish||It's native language. High quality is evident in speaking and writing.|
|Italian||Excellent listening and reading. Average level of writing.|
|English||Medium level of reading and listening comprehension. Regular oral expression.|
Fields of Expertise
continuous process, diagnostics, disaster avoidance, ergonometrics, machinery reliability improvement, mechanical product reliability improvement, mechanical reliability, plant reliability, product reliability plan, quality reliability, quality reliability plan, reliability, reliability engineering, reliability plan, reliability test, rotating machinery reliability, reliability-centered maintenance, equipment failure analysis, equipment maintenance, equipment specific maintenance, ergonomic tool, failure analysis, failure distribution, failure modes and effects analysis, failure process, failure rate, lifetime, logistics, machinery conservation, machinery design, machinery maintenance, maintainability engineering, mean time between failure, measurement process, mechanical durability, predictive maintenance, probability, probability distribution, reliability analysis, reliability prediction, reliability testing, reliability theory, rotating machinery reliability improvement, system reliability