Expert in Marketing, Consumer Goods
Expert ID: 733703 New York, USA
Some of her selected career highlights include:
· Project Management support for field sales team which resulted in a 25% improvement in efficiency.
· Conducted cost of goods analysis and followed up by developing related collateral materials resulting in 76% increased sales.
· Created and implemented marketing plans which resulted in 87% increased brand awareness.
Her experience is in the Wine and Spirits industry as well as Consumer Goods, Human Resources and Finance. She recently earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) in 2010.
|Year: 2010||Degree: MBA||Subject: Business||Institution: Long Island University|
|Year: 1997||Degree: BA||Subject: Psychology||Institution: Hofstra University|
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: Pepsico||Title: Budget Coordinator||Department: Shopper Marketing||Responsibilities: • Managed an $18 MM Marketing budget in SAP.
• Consulted with account managers to ensure budget availability and analyzed estimates for completeness, accuracy,
and compliance with marketing initiatives.
• Performed analysis of weekly /monthly budget reports to maintain expenditure controls.
• Fulfilled coupon code requests and loyalty card offers.
|Years: 2013 to 2014||Employer: Norseland||Title: Marketing Associate||Department: Marketing||Responsibilities: • Created and executed integrated marketing campaigns which consisted of: Point of Sale material, consumer and retail display contests, advertising, PR, social media messaging, food bloggers,and increased product buzz.
• Created sell sheets, press kits and sales presentations as well as copy for radio announcements.
• Analyzed market competition and consumer data to make recommendations to management.
• Devised and implemented effective solutions to arising problems in support of business.
• Ensured compliance with standard regulations on packaging, adhering to company values and policies.
• Worked closely with upper management on new product development R&D and innovation.
|Years: 2005 to 2009||Employer: Pernod Ricard||Title: Asst Marketing Manager||Department: Marketing||Responsibilities: • Worked with sales and operations to create customized marketing solutions which increased sales by 45%.
• Implemented $250K advertising campaigns in Duty Free stores, magazines, trade journals, and OOH.
• Provided advisory and creative direction to agencies for POS and GWP collateral development which included holiday promotions and new product launches which led to 37% growth.
• Independently led the planning, design, development, logistics, and execution of trade shows.
• Managed a $2.5MM budget which included volume tracking, forecasts, reports, and promotional spend yielding 53% Return on Investment (R.O.I.) performance tracking of promotions & savings.
• Tracked and analyzed legal requirements, best practices, trends, competitive dynamics and customer retention programs which was included in the Annual Headquarter budget review and quarterly sales meetings for Marketing and Sales Managers.
• Researched the buying habits of traveling consumers in specific markets (U.S. border airports, SA, Caribbean).
• Supported multiple projects simultaneously, focusing on idea generation, proposal creation and sales materials
|Years: 2016 to 2016||Agency: Public Policy||Role: Sugar Tax||Description: Provided analysis of impact of regulation, tax, policies and commitments on the business. Collaborated with business units and Government Affairs to shape global public policy issues. Prepared modeling analysis for specific regulatory and tax challenges for sugar tax. Studied economic impact models to understand the economic impact of PepsiCo on various regions.|