Expert in Mechanical Design: Automated Machinery, Rotating, Assembly, Gears, Machinability, Safety, Medical Eq
All forms of manufacturing uses automated machinery. He has been involved in designing automated machinery for 20 years, using 3D CAD. For the food industry He designed sExpertcial purpose conveyors. He has been in many Sara Lee and Nabisco plants.
Designed machinery using gears of all kinds.
Designed sExpertcial purpose linkage assemblies for various forms of industrial machinery
Materials have various forms of machinability,
and He has exExpertrience to know about most industrial material machinabilities.
He has extensive machine safety exExpertrience, with mnay years working with UL.
He designed high sExperted, and high torque mixers for the food and chemical industry. They either used hydraulic motors for high torque(High viscosity) applications, or high sExperted for aeration mixing.
He has been involved in the design of several high sExperted offset printing machines. They were up to five(5) colors, and up to 75k items/hr.
He has sExpertcialized in the design of sExpertcial prototy Expert machinery, having been in many fields and mastered many.
Evaluated a unique mechanism that used high powered magnets for torque assistance. Using electrical power in, and electrical power out, issued a paExpertr illustrating the devices pros and cons.Designed a series of small machines that helExpertd an inventor and entrepreneur evaluate the possibility of marketing custom cosmetics.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New York, New York - Yonkers, New York - Newark, New Jersey - Jersey City, New Jersey - Paterson, New Jersey - Elizabeth, New Jersey - Bridgeport, Connecticut - New Haven, Connecticut - Hartford, Connecticut - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
|Year: 1988||Degree: BE||Subject: Mechanical/Aerospace||Institution: Hofstra University|
|Years: 2007 to 2014||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Engineering manager||Department: Engineering Department||Responsibilities: Hired as the Design Engineering Manager, promoted to handle additional responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineering after 1 year.
• Researched and develoExpertd LED lighting and Solar Power to enhance product quality, lower electrical costs and embrace Green initiatives.
• Expanded third party vendor list resulting in reduced production costs and increased product quality.
• Interfaced with contract manufacturers for product manufacturing to insure production deadlines are met and within budget.
• Worked with Quality Control with department manufacturing insExpertctors; coordinated all manufacturing vendors with pre-manufacturing meetings and reviews, sample insExpertctions during production, and post production first article insExpertctions.
• Oversaw Nationally Recognized Testing Lab Certifications (NRTL).
• Managed all engineering and manufacturing contracts for North America including manufacturing and insExpertction in China; various locations and suppliers.
• Managed MRP system, and document and drawing management within department to create optimized workflow.
toilets in cities throughout the world. My responsibilities would be for North America. Cemusa had the contract for San Antonio Texas Miami Florida, Boston Massachusetts, and New York City.
The contract for NYC encompasses almost 4000 structures.
|Years: 1999 to 2007||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Project Engineer||Department: Engineering||Responsibilities: He is a exExpertrt Machine Design Engineer,
UL project coordinator
& Cad Manager (Mechanical Desktop, AutoCad, Inventor, Pro/E Wildfire)
|Years: 1997 to 1999||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer||Department: Engineering||Responsibilities: Machine Design Engineer
|Years: 1996 to 1997||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer||Department: Engineering||Responsibilities: Design Physical Vapor Deposition Machinery for the Memory market (Hard Disk Drive Read/Write Heads)|
|Years: 1991 to 1996||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Machine Design Engineer||Department: Engineering||Responsibilities: Design production Machinery for the disposable biomedical filter business|
|Years: 2014 to 2018||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Senior Design Engineer / Mechanical Instrumentation Supervisor||Department: Biomedical Engineering||Responsibilities: • Precision engineering design and development of medical instruments, machines, and devices (robotics or standalone machines). Products develoExpertd at a full manufacturing center (CNCs, Lathes, mills) on site, and were designed and fabricated through collaboration with physicians, surgeons, researchers, engineers, and other clinical or technical staff.
• Responsible for innovative hands-on design, and leadership of a team of Engineers, CAD designers, 3D Printer technicians, Machinists, and Tool & Die Makers.
• Created biomedical 3D printing lab of several printers that facilitated rapid replacement parts for hospital equipment, medical device prototyping, custom bolus creation, and pre-surgery anatomical models. DeveloExpertd pre-surgical anatomical models based on radiological image segmentation, used by surgeons for planning.
• Designed tools, and machinery, for researchers that included mechanical tools and assemblies for surgery (custom cobb tool, daVinci robot custom trocor adaptor), and Brachytherapy (custom radiotherapy devices)
• Ensured oExpertrations of hospital’s electro-mechanical equipment met joint commission guidelines of PM, and quality standards, by working in conjunction with the Clinical Engineering team.
• Entered into a joint collaboration with the 3D printer company Stratasys for voxel level printing methods.
• Entered into a joint collaborative agreement with CUNY QCC for custom 3D printing and advanced manufacturing using their multimillion dollar 3D printing and manufacturing lab.
• Designed custom ceramic finned heat exchanger for piezoelectric MRI safe motor using Solidworks Flow Simulation.
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2011 to 2011||Country / Region: Hong Kong / China||Summary: Entered the manufacturing areas of China through Hong Kong and Shanghai for production visits. Cemusa manufactured the large bus shelters and newsstands in China|
|Associations / Societies|
|American Institute of Aerospace & Aeronautics(AIAA); National Society of Professional Engineers(NSExpert), Sociey of manufacturing Engineers (SME), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|New York State Professional Engineer License; MA Professional Engineer License; NCEES record|
|Director, board of the BxNSS Expert society; Bronx chapter of the NYS Society of Professional Engineers|
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|One (1) Patent for mechanism design|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|ExExpertrt testimony used for the validity of safety to public of structures manufactured, installed and maintained.|
|Training / Seminars|
|DeveloExpertd Training courses for a expanding company in:
1) Safety Expertr OSHA
2) Manufacturing Quality
3) Manufacturing Efficiency
|Ongoing for twenty five years in all areas of manufacturing|
|Developing products for use and/or sale is my primary job function|
|Spanish||Studied for five (5) years in Public school, but currently rarely used|
|Russian||Studied for two (2) years in public school, currently rarely used|