Expert in Oil and Gas Projects
Expert ID: 733737 United Kingdom
A problem-solver by nature, Expert has the aptitude to see the “big picture,” including end-to-end business impacts. He has actively contributed in all aspects of the project life cycle and has delivered high-value projects in matrices and organisations and across different geographies. Excellent communicator capable in building and strengthening productive and professional relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
Highlights of Expertise:
• Excellent Communication
• Relationship Establishment
• Budgeting and Cost Reduction
• Project Planning and Execution
• Strategic Planning and Forecasting
• Flow Assurance Analysis
• Motivational Leadership
• Petroleum Management
• Field Development Planning
• Company Policies and Procedures
Field Development Planning at Granherne.
|Year: 2001||Degree: Postgraduate diploma (MBA)||Subject: Petroleum Economics and Management||Institution: Henley Management College (University of Reading)|
|Year: 1987||Degree: B. Eng. (Honours)||Subject: Chemical engineering||Institution: East London University|
|Years: 2008 to 2015||Employer: Woodgroup/BP||Title: Lead Process/Flow assurance Engineer||Department: Process Engineering||Responsibilities: Executed activities of Contractor’s SURF Lead Process / Flow Assurance and Subsea Systems Engineering within the BP team for various projects as listed above e.g. PSVM ($14bn, 40 well development in 2100m of water depth).
• Worked on the PSVM deepwater development from FEED through installation, commissioning and start-up with best BP project production achievement post start-up.
• Expanded the existing Block 18 development via the addition of 15 wells in Phase 2 and 9 wells in Phase 3 to the Greater Plutonio subsea infrastructure requiring flow assurance and process engineering support.
• Spearheaded development of gas export pipeline operating guidelines and developed procedures for gas export pipelines, which controlled all aspects operations, initiated and shutdown scenarios, and pigging operations.
• Formulated and implemented various operating guidelines, manuals, philosophies and procedures, which covered all aspects of routine and abnormal operations, start-up, shutdown, pigging and other scenarios.
Throughout his career, Expert has had short assignments to various countries, not highlighted below.
|Years: 2007 to 2008||Employer: Fluor Ltd||Title: Flow Assurance Consultant||Department: Process Flow Assurance Engineering||Responsibilities: Expert conducted flow assurance analysis, de-bottlenecking studies, drafted appropriate pipeline drawings, operated maintenance and inspection philosophies and manuals for a network of gas, NGL, NAG, oil and multiphase pipelines, some with high CO2 and H2S content, for Kuwait (KOC), Abu Dhabi (GASCO) and Nigeria (SPDC).|
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Country / Region: Qatar / Malaysia||Summary: Process Engineering Head for Qatar Petroleum.|
|Associations / Societies|
|Chartered Chemical Engineer
Member of the Institute of Petroleum
|29 years oil and gas experience.|
|Awards / Recognition|
|KBR / Halliburton.
Sponsorship for MBA programme.
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|Presentation in Subsea Processing at KBR technical community in 2002.|
Fields of Expertise
environmental engineering, process engineering equipment, process engineering, chemical engineering, API-750, offshore pipeline, offshore operations, offshore structure, offshore marine terminal, offshore gas equipment, offshore flowline, offshore advisory, offshore engineering, floating offshore structure design, fixed offshore structure, offshore oil equipment standard, offshore oil equipment, heavy oil process, petroleum industry, oil processing