Expert in Oil & Gas Supply Chain Industry. Expert in Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Business Analytics, and Process Governance.
Expert ID: 737616 United Arab Emirates
In his role, Expert is closely involved in the sourcing activity in the key commodities and equipment services markets globally. He has expert market knowledge in the following categories – chemicals, rig site equipment and services, engineering and construction, IT software and hardware, global freight forwarding and logistics operations, marine, renewables. He is engaged in analyzing the global supply market trends, including an understanding of buyers/suppliers’ powers, inflation rates, global risks, and technology trends. His current scope includes all regions (except Russia and China).
Expert holds an MBA in Supply Chain from W.P.Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
|Year: 2012||Degree: MBA||Subject: Supply Chain Management||Institution: W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University|
|Year: 2003||Degree: BA||Subject: Management||Institution: Azerbaijan State Economic University|
|Years: 2019 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Global Sourcing Director||Department: Supply Chain|
Responsibilities:• Lead team of 9 experienced sourcing managers / leads to deliver corporate sourcing agenda in globally managed commodities - Chemicals, Rigs, Global Logistics, Wellsite Equipment, IT Softwares, Engineering & Construction, Marine, Integrated Facilities Maintenance, Products
• Develop and implement a region-specific sourcing plan to secure the best supply, new fit for basins technology development. Key Regions - Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe.
• Strengthen stakeholders’ relationships at the global and regional levels.
• Adopt Artificial Intelligence solutions to streamline, simplify, and increase sourcing execution efficiency.
|Years: 2014 to 2019||Employer: Schlumberger||Title: Procurement and Sourcing Manager||Department: Supply Chain|
Responsibilities:Led a team of 15 specialists to oversee the location's critical sourcing and procurement activities.
• Executed corporate and local sourcing plans in critical categories - Chemicals, Logistics, Wellsite Equipment and Services, Indirect, Engineering and Construction.
• Accomplished cost savings initiatives improved the Company's net revenue.
• Designed solid communication between my team and internal stakeholders to cope with business and operations challenges effectively.
• Supported my team to develop a clear plan for career growth.
|Years: 2005 to 2014||Employer: BP||Title: Category Manager||Department: Supply Chain|
Responsibilities:• Led the team of 4 specialists to manage Equipment Reliability and Maintenance Category
• Presented to stakeholders and executed sourcing strategies to secure the best value for the company in the long term.
• Redesigned supplier management process with strategic suppliers and focused my team efforts on moving from company-contractor to strategic partnership framework.
• Orchestrated MRO supply agreements to support Materials Management function with building new critical equipment's spares stock philosophy.
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: to Present||Country / Region:||Summary:|
|Awards / Recognition|
|2020 - awarded a prestigious award from current employer. Expert received the award for a project that re-engineered the sourcing support for an external client's bid.|