Expert in Online Advertising (SEO, SEM, Search, Display, Local, Video, Mobile, Shopping Comparison, Affiliate)
Prior to joining J.D. Power and Associates, Expert spent more than 15 years in various product management roles, always managing large teams. He worked for ReachLocal, a leading provider of local online marketing solutions for small- and medium- sized businesses. Before ReachLocal, Expert held various business development and product management positions of increasing responsibility at ValueClick where he built and managed ValueClick Video, the company’s premium video ad network, turning it into a successful venture.
In addition to working in corporate environments, Expert’s entrepreneurial ventures include co-founding and running Opendisc, a market research company servicing the music industry where he successfully completed two rounds of funding then led the company to profit within the first 12 months until its final acquisition. Expert also co-founded and launched PurePhoto, a social commerce and marketplace for professional photographers. The company remains in operation today.
ExpertReille started his career as a strategy and management consultant in the media and entertainment practice of successively Andersen and Deloitte & Touche, both in Europe and the U.S.
Expert is a frequent panelist and guest speaker at industry conferences. He served as master of ceremonies at the annual J.D. Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable in 2011 and 2012.
Expert received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in biochemistry from Pierre-et- Marie-Curie University in France; a postgraduate degree in molecular pharmacology from the École Normale Supérieure and a master’s degree in business administration from the Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC) in France.
GLG Educator at Gerson Lehman Group: involved in Phone Consultations, Private Visits or Roundtables for GLG Clients.Former consultant with 5+ years of experience at both Arthur Andersen and Deloitte.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Los Angeles, California - Long Beach, California - Santa Ana, California - Anaheim, California - Riverside, California - Bakersfield, California - Glendale, California - Huntington Beach, California - San Bernardino, California - Oxnard, California
|Year: 1998||Degree: MBA||Subject: Entrepreneurship||Institution: HEC School of Management|
|Year: 1997||Degree: Post Graduate Degree||Subject: Pharmacology||Institution: Ecole normale supérieure|
|Year: 1996||Degree: BA & Master's Degree||Subject: Biochemistry||Institution: Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI)|
|Years: 2014 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Strategy Consulting & Board Advisory (Founding Partner)||Department:||Responsibilities: Lead and manage consulting engagements focused on strategy, business development, marketing, customer satisfaction, international and digital expansion. Focused on influencing and guiding the C-suite to leading high performing teams.|
|Years: 2011 to 2013||Employer: JD Power and Associates||Title: VP, Product Management||Department:||Responsibilities: As key sponsor of a corporate-wide turnaround initiative, supervised development of a global platform to collect, aggregate, mine and deliver clients’ data and insights.
Supervised digital research team of 30+ employees. Defined and executed global strategy for integrating social media, clickstream, consumer panel, mobile and online media measurement into product portfolio and research methodologies.
|Years: 2008 to 2010||Employer: ReachLocal||Title: Vice President, Product||Department:||Responsibilities: - Led ReachLocal’s Product group. Oversaw the management and development of ReachLocal’s multiple product platforms, product development efforts, product design, product marketing and new market initiatives across four international platforms. Tripled the size of the Product team.
- Consulted on multiple cross-functional projects: enhancing search offerings; launching display and behavioral targeting advertising; creating a unique solution provider and media publisher exchange marketplace; improving campaign optimization, optimizing targeting and reporting capabilities; etc.
- Proven track record in successfully leading and managing full product life cycle from concept through implementation, market rollout and maintenance: improved release cycles productivity and capital expenditure impact by rolling out customized processes and tools, led project and issues collection and prioritization.
- Led numerous business development initiatives by negotiating terms and conditions with leading providers, resulting in cost savings and optimization.
|Years: 2005 to 2008||Employer: ValueClick||Title: Director, Business Development and Products||Department:||Responsibilities: Director, Business Development.
- In addition to leading Video Solutions, I joined ValueClick Media’s senior executive team and my role expanded to oversee the division’s business development activities.
- Developed and managed a portfolio of dozens of relationships with major and emerging technology and services providers. Sourced new partnerships to improve revenue, facilitate sales processes and enhance technology capabilities, with strong focus on financial outcome and project planning. Built cross-functional collaborations across all company’s divisions: media display advertising, pay-per-click search, shopping comparison, affiliate marketing, lead generation, ad-serving technology, generating several million dollars in revenue.
- Gained extensive expertise in video, advertising, shopping comparison and search with some experience in M&A.
Director, Video Solutions.
- Built and managed ValueClick’s video solutions. Responsibilities spanned from product management to leading multi-disciplinary teams (engineering, sales, marketing…). Had full accountability over the solution, and achieved more than 100% of revenue goals.
|Years: 2003 to 2005||Employer: Opendisc||Title: CEO||Department:||Responsibilities: - Grew the company to 15 employees with offices in the US and across Europe. Had full P&L responsibility and successfully led the company to profit within the first 12 months. Company remains in operation primarily in Europe. Currently involved as an advisor to the Chairman and the Board of Directors.
- Defined and structured corporate strategy; led all business development activities, and completed 2 rounds of corporate funding.
- Strong business development role: initiated and closed multiple product sales with leading entertainment and Internet organizations.
|Years: 2002 to 2003||Employer: Deloitte & Touche||Title: Senior Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: - Specialized on media and entertainment industries. Worked on strategy and organization projects. Conducted projects and teams within internet, movie and music organizations. For example, measured the financial impacts of digitalizing a post-production facility for a large motion picture company; conducted strategic sourcing analysis leading to $20M in savings for a media client, etc.
- Led multiple industry trend studies focused on asset digitization, digital asset management and online distribution strategies.
|Years: 1999 to 2002||Employer:||Title:||Department:||Responsibilities: - Involved in various consulting projects, gaining experience mostly on internet business models. For example, at a web incubator, developed financial models and reporting processes for the CFO across all European entities.
- Led market and business model analyses on video-on-demand and interactive television.
|Years: to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Senior Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities:|
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: to Present||Country / Region: France||Summary: Born & raised in France, I am constantly following the latest french and european trends and investments in advertising and online advertising.|