Expert in Outstanding transformational production leader and key account management professional, with an excellent understanding of cutting edge digital processes.
Expert ID: 736632 New York, USA
Digital Roadmap Strategy | Results Driven | PMO | End to End Management | Digital Team Development | Executive Level Communicator | Continuous Innovation | Enterprise Software | Personalization at Scale | Physical Digital | Program Management
Areas of Expertise
Leadership & Strategy, Project/Program Management, Experience Strategy, Risk Management, Web Development, Advertising/Integrated Marketing, SEO, e-Commerce, Relationship Development, Mobile Devices & Marketing, Web Applications, Usability Testing, Production Planning, Agile/Scrum Methodologies, SEM, Content Management, Digital Marketing, Project Estimation, Product Management, Competitive Analysis, Digital Transformation Planning, Project Plans, Implementation & Schedule Management, Timeline & Budget Adherence, Scoping, CRM, Ecosystem Definition, Technical Management, Stakeholder Negotiations, Client Relationship Management
Production Team Development
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New York - Philadelphia - Los Angeles - San Francisco - Montreal - Detroit - Texas
|Year: 1991||Degree: Diploma||Subject: Applied Arts and Design||Institution: Brighton Bay, Applied Arts College|
|Years: 2016 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Director of Production||Department: Production||Responsibilities: Driver of best-in-class outcomes for Comcast, Xfinity Mobile, Johnson & Johnson, New York Life, Invesco, Petplan, The Standard, Reebok, and HBO relating to executive level relationship management, production department processes, steering initiatives and year on year growth.
- Concisely allocate resources, prioritize deliverables, mapping engagement strategies and managing teams assigned to multimillion-dollar client programs.
- Critical driver of account technology decisions including multi-channel ecosystems (CMS, CRM, DMP) analytics, research analysis, data-driven product validation, SEO/SEM, mobile apps, personalization, marketing programs, and third-party integrations.
- Author and implement program level transformational engagements for multi-year executions including phased releases, new tech solutions, and products, scaling based on predicted client and sales targets.
- Optimize and develop business processes across departments as an executive member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Promote information transparency and efficiencies training and mentoring teams on methodologies, financial processes, project management, and market trends.
|Years: 2011 to 2016||Employer: Dentsu||Title: Project Director||Department: Production||Responsibilities: Increased large-scale project profitability by 7%+ over a two-year span as Delivery Directors Unit (DDU) executive member instituting process and methodology improvements nationwide, building and managing teams in executing innovative digital deliverables.
Championed AEM/Hybris 50+ component-based platform build employing continuous deployment processes for $2M+ annual program of work.
Direct Reports - Full stack development team of 30+ in Scrum delivery methodology
- Partnered with image surface recognition software company creating a marketplace first ‘Paint your room’ feature within the Dulux App.
- Effectively covered all sub-brands across the Dulux Group planned with multi-brand release program for 5+ years.
Credited with delivering $150k+ live site improvements monthly directing BAU team.
Direct Reports - Digital team +35 across Australia and New Zealand with an annual digital spend of $5M+
- Leveraged continuous development Scrum processes, averaging 3+ major deployments per week, overseeing the team in delivering 200+ deployments annually.
- Key voice developing global innovation project in a world first VR/AR experience across APAC, Middle East and North America markets.
Maximized page views .5M+ within first six months from launch executing and delivering fully responsive content-targeted websites.
- Reduced bounce rate -11.3 % for mobile and -12.7% for desktop, TOS increase by 14%+.
- Surpassed total mobile traffic 50% across all breakpoints driving mobile traffic growth of 38%+.
- Elicited fan engagement of 20M+ reach on Twitter and 22,500+ mentions of #mcccrowd per game creating “Tweet the Crowd” in-game campaign.
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2006 to 2016||Country / Region: Australia||Summary: Worked for numerous companies across Australia, in all sectors, delivering class leading digital outcomes.|
|Years: 2018 to 2020||Country / Region: United Kingdom||Summary: Lead a large scale AEM digital platform transformation project that reached across the US, EMEA and into ASIA PACIFIC.|
|Awards / Recognition|
|DAN Innovation Awards – Best Individual Campaign
Bangkok Motor Show – Best Stand
IAB Mixx – Augmented Reality Finalist
AdNews – Digital Campaign of the Year Runner Up
One Show – Responsive Environments Merit Award
Financial Communications Society - Silver Medal Digital Media Web Video
|Training / Seminars|
|Leadership Presentation Training Course, rogenSi (Level 4)
Leading People, Managing Results Training Course, Wentworth (Level 3)