Expert in Packaging, Research and Development, Purchase, Supply chain, FMCG, CPG, Food, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Expert ID: 735404 India
Published patent for innovative packaging concept (Dual chamber pack).
Experthas a patent on his name for innovative dual chamber pack.
Expert has given knowledge on Controlled atmosphere packaging science and market landscape.
Expert has given knowledge on procurement of packaging machinery.
Expert has given knowledge on Thermoform packaging market.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Mumbai, Maharashtra - Ahmedabad, Gujrat - Jaipur, Rajasthan - Gurgaon - New Delhi
|Year: 2013||Degree: Post graduate in Packaging Technology||Subject: Packaging Science||Institution: Indian Institute of packaging|
|Year: 2012||Degree: MBA||Subject: Operation management||Institution: Sikkim Manipal University|
|Year: 2009||Degree: Bachelor of Pharmacy||Subject: Pharmaceutical Sciences||Institution: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Years: 2018 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Packaging Engineer||Department: Packaging Development||Responsibilities: Job Profile: New pack development, existing business support to Design and development of packaging/packaging machines, procurement and supply chain simplification for Health Food and Nutrition, Digestive health, Pain, Respiratory, Oral Healthcare and Pharmaceutical products.
• To develop and approve new packages, packaging material suppliers in liaison with plants to improve productivity and quality at optimum cost.
• Coordination with internal and external stake holders for Successful Product Launches or Modification in existing products.
• Coordination with packaging sites to carry out line trials, validation, technology transfer and transit trials.
• Packaging machine/ mold/ prototype developments & trials for primary, secondary and tertiary packaging components.
• Validate new packaging material ensuring seamless development and execution.
• Identification, evaluation & implementation of different Value Engineering and supply De-risking projects.
• Technical support and resolution of sites on packaging related issues.
• Data compilation facilitating decision making on optimum packaging development encompassing both back end and front-end supply chain.
• Formulating and controlling packaging material specifications, Keylines, Test methods, SOPs, business case presentations and protocols for various testing and studies to ensure adherence of quality standards across all the manufacturing locations.
|Years: 2013 to 2018||Employer: Sun Pharma Consumer Healthcare||Title: Manager Packaging Development||Department: Packaging Development||Responsibilities: Job Profile: Independent handling for Design and development of packaging/packaging machines for OTC as well as prescription products catering Domestic and Export market requirement.
Research and Development Support
• Self-triggered initiation for packaging innovation, Designing of new packaging concept, Technologies & Continuous improvement in Packaging Technology for New or existing products
• Coordination with internal stake holders like R&D, regulatory, Marketing, QA, Production and Supply Chain for Successful Product Launches or Modification in existing products
• Conducting shelf life study, product package compatibility study for successful product/pack development
• Standardizing test parameters for different packaging formats for continuous analysis and trouble shooting
• Identification, evaluation & implementation of different cost saving Packaging projects.
• Packaging Development for Europe, Africa, CIS and Australia region to support Global OTC.
• Handling of artwork development, deficiencies, amendments efficiently.
• Formulating and controlling packaging material specifications for all primary, secondary and Tertiary packaging to ensure adherence of quality standards across all the manufacturing locations.
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|Expert has a patent on his name for development of innovative packaging concept.|
|6 years experience in vendor development and selection for Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and Ancillery Packaging materials for Food, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Healthcare Products|
Fields of Expertise
packaging development, package design, strategic procurement, supply chain, active packaging material, blister packaging process, capsule packaging process, bulk packaging material, aerosol packaging, ASTM packaging test-method standard, child-resistant packaging, beverage packaging process, bag-in-box packaging process