Expert in Planning, Training, Exercises for: Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New York, New York - Yonkers, New York - Newark, New Jersey - Jersey City, New Jersey - Paterson, New Jersey - Elizabeth, New Jersey - Bridgeport, Connecticut - New Haven, Connecticut - Hartford, Connecticut - Springfield, Massachusetts
|Year: 1969||Degree: B.S.||Subject: Business||Institution: New York University|
|Years: 2001 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: President/CEO/Owner||Department:||Responsibilities: In February 2001 Expert founded 911 Consulting which creates emergency plans, training and exercises for organizations like GE Headquarters, Health Net, Cablevision, Goodrich, Western Connecticut State University. He serves clients headquartered from Boston to LA working in their facilities from London to San Francisco. Expert has earned 16 certifications in homeland security, organizational safety and security. He also serves as an expert in landmark court cases nationally.
Expert is a Certified Business Continuity Professional, a Certified Emergency Manager and Certified in Homeland Security.
|Years: 1984 to 2001||Employer: Town of Wilton, CT||Title: Police Commissioner||Department: Police Department||Responsibilities: The PC is the Chief Criminal Officer. Wilton Police Department has 44 sworn officers and six civilians. His work included strategic planning, budget control ($4 Million dollars), civilian review of officer conduct, and sole appointing authority for all officers including Chief of Police.|
|Years: 1984 to 2001||Agency: Wilton, CT Police Dept.||Role: Police Commissioner||Description: The PC is the Chief Criminal Officer. Wilton Police Department has 44 sworn officers and six civilians. His work included strategic planning, budget control ($4 Million dollars), civilian review of officer conduct, and sole appointing authority for all officers including Chief of Police.|
|Years: 2001 to 2012||Agency: Wilton, CT||Role: Constable||Description: Expert is serving in his 5th term as an elected Constable for the town of Wilton, CT.|
|Associations / Societies|
|1 ABCHS: American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
2 ACFEI: American College of Forensic Examiners International
3 ANSI: American National Standards Institute
4 ASIS: American Society for Industrial Security International
5 ASSE: American Society of Safety Engineers
6 ATAB: Anti-Terrorism Accreditation Board
7 BCHCM: Board of Certified Hazard Control Management
8 CBIA: Connecticut Business & Industry Association
9 CEMA: Connecticut Emergency Management Association
10 CPCA: Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
11 CSS: Connecticut Safety Society
12 CUPIC: College & University Police & Investigators Conference
13 DRII: Disaster Recovery Institute International
14 IACLEA: International Association of Campus Law Enforcement
15 IACP: International Association of Police Chiefs
16 IAEM: International Association of Emergency Managers
17 IAPSC: International Association of Professional Security Consultants
18 ICC: International Code Council
19 IFPCPP: Int'l Foundation for Cultural Property Protection
20 IFPO: International Federation of Protection Officers
21 IHMM: Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
22 IMI: Int'l Maintenance Institute
23 IMC: Institute of Management Consultants
24 InfraGard: FBI/Private-Sector alliance dedicated to sharing information
& intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
25 ISHM: Institute of Safety & Health Management
26 NCA: National Constable Association
27 NECOP: New England Chiefs of Police
28 NECUSA: Northeast Colleges & Universities Security Association
29 NENA: National Emergency Number Association
30 NFPA: National Fire Protection Association
31 NYPD Shield
32 NYSCOP: New York State Chiefs of Police
33 OIP: Office of Infrastructure Preparedness
34 OSAC: Overseas Security Advisory Council
35 PCAC: Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut
36 SIA: Security Industry Association
37 WSO: World Safety Organization
|Licenses / Certifications|
Expert has earned certifications in a broad array of skills with a great depth of training:
• CEM (Certified Emergency Manager) International Association of Emergency Managers, the most respected emergency manager practitioners in the world.
• CPP (Certified Protection Professional) ASIS International (American Society for Industrial Security) is awarded to security professionals. Recognized by federal law (SAFETY Act) to
protect the Certificant and his Clients in law suits regarding work done for protection against terrorism.
• CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional) Disaster Recovery Institute International regarding all the issues necessary to create BC plans and responses.
• CHCM (Certified Hazard Control Manager) Board of Certified Hazard Control Management to safety professionals qualified in the entire range of hazard control in the workplace.
• CHSP (Certified Healthcare Safety Professional) Board of Certified Hazard Control Management to safety professionals qualified in the entire range of healthcare issues including Joint Commission, CMS and the DPH.
• CHS-V (Certified, Homeland Security-Level 5) American Board for Certification in Homeland Security to those qualified in a broad base of Homeland Security, terrorism and WMD Issues. Level 5 is their highest certification
• CSSM (Certified in Security Supervision & Management) International Foundation for Protection Officers, the premier association for security and protection officers.
• CSHM (Certified Safety & Health Manager) Institute for Safety & Health Management to professionals who demonstrate knowledge of health and safety management skills and techniques through examination and experience.
• CFC (Certified Forensic Consultant) American College of Forensic Examiners to those qualified to consult in their expertise in the judicial process and testify in court, both criminal and civil.
• CIPS (Certified Infrastructure Protection Specialist) Office of Infrastructure Preparedness to professionals trained in NFPA 1600, NIMS (National Incident Management System), NRP (National Response Plan), ICS (Incident Command System), response to terrorism and emergency management
• CSC (Certified Security Consultant) IAPSC (International Association of Professional Security Consultants) to qualified and experienced security consultants who demonstrate expertise in a broad array of security consulting issues.
• CAS (Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist) ATAB (Anti-Terrorism Accreditation Board) to qualified and experienced experts in this discipline.
• TFCT3 (Trained Field Controller, TOPOFF 3) DHS (Department of Homeland Security) for its Congressional-mandated terrorism exercise in April 2005 in Connecticut and New Jersey
• CHEP (Certified Healthcare Safety Professional) Board of Certified Hazard Control Management to experienced and educated healthcare emergency management professionals.
• CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) is awarded by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) to individuals trained to assist local emergency services in disaster response
• CMC (Certified Management Consultant) is awarded by the Institute of Management Consultants.
|Serves on the American Board for Intelligence Analysts, ABIA.|
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|Expert has one Patent Pending. He has published 7 articles in the field of emergency preparedness.|