Expert in Process Improvement Consultant and Virtual Process Validation Through Discrete Event Simulation
Expert ID: 735231 Brazil
In addition to that Expert with all his background has been providing support to plants to identify and resolve top bottlenecks implementing methodologies for processes monitoring and plant management.
Also with a large expertise in discrete event simulation he has a strong capacity to support partners through the creation of models with a very high level of representatives to validate processes even before it´s implementation which makes the process concept meets the expected manufacturing targets.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities:
|Year: 2012||Degree: MBA||Subject: Business Management||Institution: UNIP - Universidade Paulista|
|Year: 2005||Degree: Technical||Subject: Advanced Fluid Power Seals||Institution: SKF|
|Year: 2000||Degree: Higher Education||Subject: Mechanical Engineering||Institution: UMC - Mogi das Cruzes University|
|Year: 1993||Degree: Technical||Subject: Tool Maker - Stamping Tools||Institution: SENAI|
|Years: 2008 to 2019||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Manufacturing Engineer||Department: Industrial Engineering||Responsibilities: • Development of studies of productivity and capacity for future programs and support the development of new processes with lean manufacturing concepts for all South America plants
• Consultancy to all South America plants to support identifying and improve bottlenecks and boost production capacity through self-developed techniques and lean methodologies
• Development of simulations and throughput studies for body shop, paint shop, GA, polymers, power train, press and material handling for all South America plants (Software Tecnomatix Plant Simulation)
• Regional Focal point South America representative with active participation in the global council responsible to define methods and standards and disseminate the concept of throughput analysis and simulation engineering at our region.
• Responsible to leverage and start activities of work sharing between global plants (different regions)
|Years: 2004 to 2008||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: Manufacturing Manager||Department: Operations||Responsibilities: • Management, Planning and Production control of the injection process, rubber, PTFE, Machining, metal stamping parts, finishing and tool shop
• Continue improvement of process and products, seeking low cost and reducing the lead time of the production process reaching process cost reduction in until 70%,
• Decrease of delay of production in 80%
• Development of new products, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Sealing for industrial equipment (Wiper, Gasket, ring guide, etc.
• Project of injection mold for thermoplastic, mold for rubber presses and stamping tool
• Support after Sales regarding the application of the product, suggesting improvement in the customer´s equipment to guarantee the best performance of the sealing and choosing the best seal (material and design) for each specific application
• Responsible to publish the cost of the products and estimate cost for new products to Sales´s budget
• Implementing the system for the production management where the production orders where issued for the starting of the production
• Management and publishing of the production indicators (monthly quantity produced per process “rubber, plastic, PTFE and hybrid metal/rubber and metal/plastic”, percentage of non-conform parts, Total of parts produced per month and delivery delay.
• Contact the engineers of the headquarter in the USA to bring new technologies in process and help us in the application engineering to give the best solution to our customers
|Years: 2003 to 2004||Employer: Impol Implantes Ortopedicos||Title: Mechanical Engineer||Department: Product and Process Development||Responsibilities: • Development of new products (orthopedic implants and surgical instruments); Supervision of tooling and technic department, responsible for the creation, analysis and approbation of all the technic documentation (drawing, production process, inspection process, packing specification and label)
• Analysis and control of project and product revision
• Analysis and definition of new production process and inspection means
• Execution, control and building of prototype through norms NBR e ISO
• Project of tools, cut tools, fold tools and build in tools, tools of cold forge, devices and gauges (NBR6404) for the product building
• Continue Improvement of production process (machining, stamping, cold forge, finishing, foundry) seeking quality and productivity with soft cost
|Years: 2001 to 2002||Employer: Usina Açucareira Corona||Title: Mechanical Engineer||Department: Operations||Responsibilities: • Project and development of machines and equipment (hydraulic, pneumatic e electro-mechanic) and machine components (in AUTO-CAD)
• Follow up of the building, set up, installation and start-up (in loco) of the machines and equipment
• Planning and Accompaniment of the maintenance services (preventive, corrective and predictive)
• Follow up of machines and equipment in maintenance outside;
• Development of new supplier for new products and analysis budget;
• Process Improvement and Supervision of preparation process and extraction of stock sugar cane seeking the maximum efficiency of the process
|Years: 1991 to 1999||Employer: Keiper Recaro||Title: Tool Maker||Department: Tool Shop||Responsibilities: • Building, maintenance, adjustment and try-out of tools (simple and progressive), cut tools, fold tools and build in tools
• Building and maintenance of weld gadget, fold gadget, punch device...
• Experience in machining machines, conventional and CNC milling and lathes, cylindrical and plain grinding, electro-erosion, machining centers, and others; Knowledge of system development of CNC milling cutters, lathes and machining centers; Knowledge of manufacture of Molds for Injection of Thermoplastic; Knowledge of means and measurement instruments
• Knowledge of the quality tools as PDCA, Kaizen, Just in Time, FIFO, MSA, FMEA, CEP;
• Participating in the implantation of the quality system ISO 9002 / QS 9000
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2013 to 2013||Country / Region: Argentina||Summary: Coordination of the construction of a prototype body structure at General Motors facility that would be submitted to crash test to attend local legislation|
|Years: 2005 to 2005||Country / Region: United States||Summary: Workshop and trainning at SKF seals division about power fluid seals development|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|Witness inspection support for aerospace segment, a vendor in Brazil (Tracker) was requested from an american company (Ducommun) to construct 15 Inspection fixtures that were going to be used to validate the construction of the airplane flaps. The support provided was to certify the fixtures were being constructed within the schedule, validade critical dimentions of sub-assemblies and final assemblies, guarantee the use of correct measurement methods and that the instruments used for measurement were certified.
The biggest challenge was to guarantee the statibily of the fixtures that were too big (more than 3 meters lenght) in a facility with a variation of more than 20C along the day, with very tight tolerances it would be impossible to validate it due to fixture dilatation.
To resolve it the vendor constructed a climate room with controlled temperature which guaranteed the stability of the fixtures making possible the validation of them.