Expert in Refrigeration Engineering
Expert ID: 736243 Illinois, USA
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year: 2012||Degree: BSME||Subject: Mechanical Engineering||Institution: Purdue University West Lafayette|
|Years: 2015 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Licensed Refrigeration Engineer||Department: Engineering||Responsibilities: • Size and approve equipment, including but not limited to the following: vessels, condensers, make up air units, evaporators, coil, and heat exchangers
• Approve permit, construction, and as built drawings for projects spanning $10K to $10M.
• Design and provide pricing for relief vent system designs and upgrades.
• Aid the PSM department with calculations and system compliance for refrigeration systems ranging from 50 TR to 3000TR in size.
• Provide workload and project schedules for 8 engineers and draftsmen
• Assist the operations department with managing 100+ projects annually.
• Instrumental in assisting customers with receiving $300K+ in energy incentives with ComEd.
• Perform system design and takeoffs for numerous multi-million dollar quotes/bids weekly.
• Spearhead a lunch-and-learn and afterhours campaign to promote continuous education for upward of 30 coworkers, providing a dynamic industry professional development opportunity.
• Investigate and implement continuous improvement processes for various departments, resulting in cost saving of several hundred hours of rework during the design and implementation phases.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and project managers to provide innovative solutions for customers.
|Years: 2013 to 2015||Employer: Fisher Refrigeration||Title: Refrigeration Engineer||Department: Engineering||Responsibilities: • Specialized in ammonia refrigeration systems for industrial applications.
• Conducted ammonia system analysis, including load calculations, relief systems, ventilation, inventories, and energy balance for systems up to 2000TR in size.
• Performed ammonia system design, including equipment sizing, retrofits, upgrades, and creating new systems.
• Ensured mechanical integrities and system compliance throughout all stages of the process.
• Created 2D AutoCAD drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
• Provided quotes, estimates, and compiling material lists for hundreds of jobs.
• Engaged with end users to proactively pursue energy saving opportunities.
|Licenses / Certifications|
|LEED Green Associate
New Mexico MM03 Contractor's License
IIAR 2-2014 certificate
Professional Engineer New York
Virginia Class A Refrigeration Contractor
Professional Engineer Ohio
Professional Engineer New Hampshire
Professional Engineer Washington
Professional Engineer Illinois
Professional Engineer Pennsylvania
Oklahoma Boiler and Pressure Vessel Service, Repair, and/or Install License
Kentucky Boiler Contractor
Professional Engineer Indiana
New Jersey Master HVACR Contractor
Professional Engineer Montana
Professional Engineer Oregon
Professional Engineer New Mexico
Professional Engineer Florida