Expert in Retail, Automotive Aftermarket, Staffing, Rental Car & Leasing, Facility Services
Expert ID: 733901 Georgia, USA
A fiscally conscious, high energy, and goal-driven executive with a intrapreneurial outlook which has resulted in four Fortune 500 companies experiencing rapid and continuous growth. A proven leader with an intrinsic flair for innovation, strategy, and measured risk-taking to drive consistent bottom-line improvements and shareholder returns. A high potential leader with a passion for business development.
Sales Team Optimization
|Year:||Degree: MBA||Subject: Management of Technology and Global Business||Institution: Georgia Institute of Technology – Scheller College of Business|
|Years: 2017 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Regional Account Executive Interim||Department:||Responsibilities: Perform consultative sales and business development activities with corporate local, regional and c-level decision makers to close new business.
• Closed new account on 15th day in role. $300,000.00 in revenue over 5 years.
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: Randstad Corporation||Title: Market Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: Develop market strategy for revenue growth, internal talent retention, client retention and compliance. Lead grow and develop team of Staffing Managers, Account Managers, and Recruiters. Cultivate relationships with key decision makers at National and Regional accounts as well as top local client base. Financial responsibility for eight-figure million-dollar revenue market. Read and analyze financial and KPI data to drive and adjust team behavior and results.
• Turned around underperforming market from 85% to Target to 100% in 7 months.
• Broke the record for the highest Direct Hire placement fee in the division on 1st order.
• Developed market strategy for revenue growth and internal talent retention.
|Years: 2013 to 2016||Employer: Target Corporation||Title: General Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: Drive results to meet or exceed company targeted financial goals, employee development, and community involvement goals for $30M store. Support Senior Executives and company initiates implemented to Target Team Members. Responsible for strategic planning, forecasting, and analysis of key trend indicators to project appropriate level payroll, staffing, and inventory. Ensure that the #3 Recognizable Target Brand is kept up to standard at all times. Coach and mentor future leadership to support company projected growth. Develop strong relationships with community leaders and Law enforcement. Conduct presentations to audiences ranging from 10 – 100. Serve as Community Leader to $350M District. P&L responsibility
• Turned around 27 Million Dollar Focus Store within 120 Days.
• Increased customer satisfaction to above corporate average by implementing successful Customer Service initiatives.
• Achieved highest team member engagement increase for 2014.
|Years: 2009 to 2013||Employer: Advance Auto Parts||Title: Commercial Area Manager||Department: Commercial Accounts Division||Responsibilities: Led, coached and directed Area Sales and Operation team with 12 Mil P&L responsibility. Developed sales plans for the top tier commercial accounts. Responsible for market share penetration, creating and maintaining productive client account relationship with top 20 percent of accounts in Area, recruiting, and developing and retaining top sales talent. Administered Human Resource policy and procedures to company standards
• Developed sales plans for the top tier commercial accounts.
• Responsible for market share penetration, creating and maintaining productive client account relationship with top 20 percent of accounts.
• Maintained targeted profitability goal for Area by monitoring sales, contracts sold and P & L for area units.
|Years: 2004 to 2009||Employer: Enterprise Rent-A-Car||Title: Rental Manager||Department: Commercial Accounts Truck Division||Responsibilities: Executed B2B marketing, sales and operations initiatives to develop a relatively new Commercial Truck Leasing division. Managed daily operations of the East Coast Flagship branch at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the highest volume branch in the United States. Managed P&L, monitored daily sales activities of team.
• Broke 30 Year record for highest P&L Profit Per Vehicle in a month.
• Executed B2B marketing, sales and operations initiatives to develop a new Commercial Truck Leasing Division.
• Managed daily operations of the East Coast Flagship branch at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.