Expert in Retail Loss Prevention, Security, and Facilities Management
Previous consulting experience on Security Integration, vendor selection and Loss Prevention program development.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Boston, Massachusetts - Worcester, Massachusetts - Springfield, Massachusetts - Lowell, Massachusetts - Bridgeport, Connecticut - New Haven, Connecticut - Hartford, Connecticut - Waterbury, Connecticut - Manchester, New Hampshire - Providence, Rhode Island
|Year: 2001||Degree: Master's Degree||Subject: Criminal Justice||Institution: University of New Haven|
|Years: 2008 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Manager: Loss Prevention, Corporate Security and Facilities||Department: Loss Prevention / Corporate Security / Facilities Management||Responsibilities: •Manage the day-to-day Corporate Security operations for Swarovski North America, which consists of Swarovski Corporate Headquarters in Cranston, Rhode Island and over 250 stores in the United States.
• Manage the Loss Prevention program for all stores in North and South America, including extensive travel to countries throughout South America to drive LP initatives by partnering with local leadership.
• Oversee all aspects of Swarovski North America's Corporate Security operations, including the coverage of all offices, distribution centers and facilities through a Security Manager and two Site Supervisors.
• Partner with Global Operations to develop and roll out a Global Loss Prevention program that will impact all areas of the business.
• Develop and conduct extensive training on security, safety and loss prevention awareness throughout the U.S.
• Create, edit and monitor the implementation of the LP/Security Audit for over 250 locations throughout North America.
• Develop, monitor and maintain a detailed budget for the department and all operators within the department.
• Ensure that our department successfully coordinates security details, drive and when required conduct investigations at all levels of the business, and maintain a good working relationship with Law Enforcement Officers, both local and federal throughout North America.
|Years: 2004 to 2008||Employer: Target Corporation||Title: Executive Team Leader - Assets Protection||Department: Loss Prevention||Responsibilities: • Worked with partners in the field to maximize the positive impact of investigations and security concerns. Communicated with various levels of team members within the store through daily training, development and coaching.
• Built a good working relationship with local law enforcement. Supervised, coordinated, administered and participated in all Assets Protection programs in a $30+ million-dollar-a-year business
• Created and implemented the ongoing training of over 200 people within his building on the characteristics and implications of safeness, theft and fraud.
• Identified, investigated and resolved shortage situations that indicate a high potential for loss.
• Worked with Store Team Leaders and executive peers to ensure viable stock shortage reduction programs were in place.
• Ensured a safe and secure environment for guests and team members.
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2012 to 2017||Country / Region: Latin America||Summary: Extensive travel throughout Latin America (over 10 trips in 2 years) to Brazil, Mexico and Chile. Highly successful in change management, influence without authority and stakeholder management across all levels.|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|Prior consultation experience on Loss Prevention standards and security integration security integration.|
|Training / Seminars|
|Skilled presenter and trainer, previously presented to Nisacayah senior leadership of over 150 individuals on vendor/client relationships.|
|Responsible for security and loss prevention vendor selection, relationship management and and contract negotiation and management.|