Expert in Sales and Marketing
Expert ID: 736588 New York, USA
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New York, NY - Boston, MA - Manhattan, NY
|Year:||Degree: MBA||Subject: Finance||Institution: Long Island University - CW Post Campus|
|Year:||Degree: BS||Subject: Business Administration & Marketing||Institution: Fordham University|
|Years: 2018 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Independent Management Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: Provided business insights for startup adult beverage companies. Areas included:
• Distribution footprint, commercialization strategy, brand activation, brand strategies, supply chain, and social responsibility.
|Years: 2017 to 2019||Employer: Britvic North America||Title: Business Development Director||Department:||Responsibilities: Led the National Sales / Business Development efforts for the launch of The London Essence Company line of premium mixers into the US market.
• Developed the national distribution strategy and initiated personal outreach with more than 125 national, regional, and local beverage alcohol distributors. This led to distribution agreements in 13 key markets with leading companies.
• Recruited 2 Brand Ambassadors and 4 Market Managers supporting our distributor and trade partners.
• Drove transformational change of initial business model from an exporter selling to a 3rd party importer to a direct model, significantly improving brand oversight and economics of the new venture.
• Collaborated with cross functional partners in optimizing the product range (formulation), improving the supply chain / order-to-cash process (US warehouse and commercial terms).
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: Bayadera Group||Title: National Sales & Marketing Director||Department:||Responsibilities: Developed and executed new product launches, brand positioning, price structures, range strategy, and market launch initiatives (both national and local market levels) for wine/spirits portfolio including developing and defining Brand Manifesto, inclusive of functional and emotional benefits, consumer target, competitive set, and brand essence.
• New products launch for Deep Blue and Vozduh Air Russian Vodka’s.
• Re-positioned the wine portfolio to focus on core varietals (Koblevo Kagor & Muscat fortified wines) and the companies leading Ukrainian Vodkas (Kozak and XDar) driving growth and new distribution.
• Opened new markets via personal outreach with leading National and Regional distributors and brokers.
o In partnership with our brokers presented new products to the boards at the North Carolina ABC and LCBO in Canada.
• Collaborated in the creative process with the Marketing shared service team in Moscow developing materials for:
o WSWA – exhibition display, distributor direct mail campaign, and brand video.
o POS – website, case cards, banners, shelf talkers, rebates.
|Years: 2012 to 2015||Employer: Global Spirits USA||Title: National Sales & Marketing Director||Department:||Responsibilities: Provided business insights for leading companies including strategic diagnosis and brand assessment relative to a brand positioning within category, SWOT analysis, system wide financial modeling (COGS to shelf price), and commercial/marketing strategy assessment and recommendations (national and local).|
|Years: 2012 to 2012||Employer: Self Employed||Title: Independent Management Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: Provided business insights for leading companies including strategic diagnosis and brand assessment relative to a brand positioning within category, SWOT analysis, system wide financial modeling (COGS to shelf price), and commercial/marketing strategy assessment and recommendations (national and local).|
|Years: 2008 to 2011||Employer: Pernod Ricard USA||Title: Vice President Inventory Management||Department:||Responsibilities: Created, implemented, and led cross-functional teams in the Operational Excellence initiative, driving improvements in commercial operations, NPD processes, and supply chain management. Initiative influenced corporate culture by instilling a “Supply Chain” consciousness throughout the organization.|
|Years: 2005 to 2008||Employer: Pernod Ricard USA - Malibu Kahlua International||Title: Vice President Operations & Business Support||Department:||Responsibilities: Managed global Supply Chain and order-to-cash process for the Malibu, Kahlua and Tia Maria portfolio via a network of 12 co-packers in 11 countries. Commercialized over 10 new products and global packaging changes.|
|Years: 2004 to 2005||Employer: Pernod Ricard USA||Title: Vice President, Seagram's Malt Based Beverages||Department:||Responsibilities: Led cross-functional process improvements on brand strategy, commercial execution, new product launches and cost savings initiatives. Turned around brand performance from -6% to +4% in 12 months, increasing divisional profitability by over 40% in concert with 3rd party US distribution partner.|
|Years: 1999 to 2004||Employer: Pernod Ricard USA||Title: Vice President - International||Department:||Responsibilities: Increased international market share and brand P&L for Wild Turkey Bourbon and Seagram’s Gin via the local implementation of the global brand strategy. Core markets included Japan, Australia, and Duty Free.|
|Training / Seminars|
Leadership Academy – Babson College
Persuasion and Influencing Without Authority – Columbia Business School, Executive Education