Expert in Sales, Solutioning and Delivery of Application Development, Maintenance
Expert ID: 736158 India
His achievements in Application Services domain include:
- Advising a Manufacturing client on Application Outsourcing strategy
- Leading proposal and solutioning for Application Services contracts
- Embedding Continuous Improvement and Innovation in AMS Delivery, thereby maximizing value for clients from their IT opex spend and leading to account growth
- Successfully delivering an AMS Contract with Transactional Pricing (first of a kind) and named personnel for a large CPG client, with GP improvement of 24% over the price case
- Delivering Transformation agenda for a large Pharma client to improve their end user experience and time to market
- Transforming the IT Operations and Services of a Manufacturing client from a decentralized function to a Global IT Organization, to bring agility in their operations and align IT spend with business needs
Expert thrives on challenges and he has demonstrated leadership skills to take on challenging assignment that delivered results exceeding the business case. He has worked on building a high performing team, improving employee engagement, setting up processes and tools to measure results, establishing controls and continually improving the quality of delivery to retain and grow business.
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year: 1996||Degree: BS||Subject: Mineral Engineering||Institution: IIT|
|Years: 2003 to 2018||Employer: IBM||Title: Project Executive||Department: Consulting||Responsibilities: • Building and nurturing client relationship by identifying solutions to enable clients succeed in meeting their strategic IT goals, cultivating this relationship into a strategic partnership by demonstrating innovation in services and solutions.
• Sales and Solutioning experience with Application Development and Maintenance services: fixed price-capacity model and unit price-transactional model (price per ticket).
• Experience in negotiating and managing IT Transformational Contracts.
• Advising on Application Management strategy
• Worked with different client IT operating models – COE model, service delivery lead model and Plan-Build-Run model.
• Worked with cross functional teams to propose solutions to help improve client’s Business KPIs and build business case with associated ROI.
• Played multiple roles – Consultant, Project Manager and Delivery Executive in SAP implementation, roll – out, upgrade, divestiture and support projects.
• SAP Consulting experience in core ECC modules.
• Experience in leading and managing large multi location, multi - lingual Global teams, delivering multi - year IT contracts that provide Application Development and Maintenance Services to Client's Global Business.
• Experience in leading change and transitioning from staff augmentation to Outcome based delivery model.
• Experience in designing and defining metrics to manage Outcome based delivery and Continuous Improvement initiatives.