Expert in SEM; Search Engine Marketing
Expert ID: 736428 Florida, USA
• Respected leader in the digital marketing industry with a history of inspiring innovation & fostering growth
• Established track-record of successfully leveraging multivariate testing to benefit digital media efforts
• Proven success simultaneously managing large teams, SA360, Google Ads, and Microsoft Ads accounts
• Extensive experience leading paid search & creative teams
• Full understanding of HTML, CSS, & several CMS platforms
• Full background in marketing automation
• Facebook Blueprint certified media planning professional
- Lead Effort To Develop Machine Learning Model
Worked with Google engineers and internal team to develop a proprietary BigQuery Machine Learning (BQML) model that leverages user data signals from online and offline properties to predict a user’s propensity to convert and inform SA360’s autobidding.
- Improved Reporting Efficiencies Using Automation
Created an automated reporting system for Terminix which was later adopted company-wide. This resulted in a cost reduction of ~10 FTE employees
- Drove Higher ROAS With Fewer SEM Mangers
Built and launched a restructure for Bloomingdale’s focused on leveraging DSA and RDSA campaigns to capture frequently changing product inventory while improving ROAS by ~35% YoY.
|Year: 2013||Degree: B.A.||Subject: Business Economics||Institution: Florida Atlantic University|
|Years: 2020 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Director, SEM||Department:||Responsibilities: Lead all SEM efforts across teams responsible for strategy, implementation, and analytics. Lead BQML model development and SA360 integration. Responsible for over $1.5M in monthly SEM spend.|
|Years: 2018 to 2020||Employer: Tinuiti||Title: Senior Paid Search Strategist||Department:||Responsibilities: Developed SEM strategies for large businesses including Terminix, Etsy, BarkBox, and Bloomingdale’s.|
|Years: 2015 to 2018||Employer: Next Level SEM||Title: Senior Paid Search Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: Supervised paid search team and launched granular account restructures focused on greater data visibility.|
|Years: 2012 to 2015||Employer: Market My Market||Title: PPC Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: Managed Paid Social and SEM accounts, and coordinated between SEM, SEO, and creative teams to streamline interdepartmental processes.|
|Years: 2010 to 2012||Employer: Baker & Zimmerman||Title: Marketing Coordinator||Department:||Responsibilities: Coordinate marketing efforts across channels to make sure company had consistent creative, content, design, etc. Working closely with the web team, tv/radio, and digital.
Maintaining a creative calendar and writing content for the website that followed SEO best practices.