Expert in Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain
Expert has a proven strategic sourcing acumen. She has demonstrated the ability to develop and spearhead regional and global strategies and sourcing initiatives based on industry trends that have consistently improved quality and processes, reduced costs, and improved competitive advantage. Expert also has hands-on experience in Porter’s Five Forces analysis, reverse auction strategies, e-procurement tools, supplier development and management and six sigma methodologies.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New York, New York - Yonkers, New York - Newark, New Jersey - Jersey City, New Jersey - Paterson, New Jersey - Elizabeth, New Jersey - Bridgeport, Connecticut - New Haven, Connecticut - Stamford, Connecticut - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
|Year: 1995||Degree: M.A.||Subject: Communications Management and Technology||Institution: New York University|
|Years: 2016 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Independent Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Consultant||Department:||Responsibilities: Develop and execute procurement infrastructure redesign strategies, platform process improvements & implementations, supply chain mapping and improvements, sourcing strategies & execution and market research
• Researched, wrote and published market analysis reports and BPO vendor profiles for the Sourcing & Procurement and Supply Chain Management marketplaces emphasizing use of cognitive RPA, AI, ML, NL & block chain.
• Successfully developed a strategic supply chain strategy, new procurement team and platform infrastructure to transform procurement, reduce costs and increase inventory efficiencies at a major port terminal facility.
• Created procurement good practice guides, benchmarking surveys & data reports used by procurement professionals as a valuable resource for the creation of annual indirect category plans and procurement strategies.
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: XEROX||Title: Global Offering Development and Management||Department: Product Development||Responsibilities: Directed Omni-Channel Communications initiatives, propelled efficacy in processes, and maintained presence on the cutting edge of technology marketplace.
• Owned and improved Marketing Operations Management Offering (based on Teradata platform) conducting training sessions for Sales across North America, Europe and Russia with intense focus on the retail sector.
• Launched fully developed digital signage offering and handled targeted market research, analysis of components, and the sourcing of new software partners to complete the offering.
• Served as a subject matter expert for Marketing Operations Management and Digital Signage Software and Hardware Offerings, providing demos, pre-sales and sales support to internal and external teams across all business sectors and at all levels within prospect/customer organizations, relying on SFDC for communications.
|Years: 2007 to 2015||Employer: Standard Register||Title: Strategic Sourcing Executive - BPO||Department: Sourcing / Business Development||Responsibilities: Spearheaded Hewlett-Packard’s outsourced Integrated Marketing Communications Supply Chain program through consultative collaboration with HP’s agencies and stakeholders to source, negotiate and execute marketing strategies on time, within budget and on target.
• Developed strategic relationships with marketing teams across HP and collaborated to develop initiatives that included e-purposing design for media channels and back-end analytics to define success ratios in targeted market segments.
• Lead the implementation team to integrate SR’s SMARTworks technology platform into HP’s Ariba system and OB10, and also worked on several IT upgrade efforts.
• Conducted regular Business Review Meetings with various divisions within HP, including senior executive levels, to develop areas to discuss for business expansion, logging opportunities and providing updates in SFDC.
• Brought in new business and successfully increased sales within the account to $20MM, also increasing gross margin from 8.5% to 35%, earning the CEO’s Circle of Excellence Volume Leader award from 2011 -2014.
• Modeled, built out and managed team for HP’s office superstore retail in-store marketing supply chain program including sourcing, kitting, logistics, warehouse and spare part fulfilment for end cap, inline and pop-up displays.
|Years: 2006 to 2007||Employer: CITIGROUP||Title: Vice President||Department: Global Strategic Sourcing||Responsibilities: Developed long- and short-term roadmaps and supplied strategic vision to elicit partnership buy-in and to source and negotiate productive global strategies.
• Created strategic sourcing category plan to source, negotiate and execute global strategies managing a $3B spend for indirect marketing, advertising and business process outsourcing.
• Performed thorough spend analysis to identify and implement cost savings and realize management opportunities to slash costs of business operations.
• Cultivated strategic alliances that supported initiatives, communications, and achievement of objectives.
• Cut annual operations budget by $8M after leading the integrated global team to optimize supply chain, statement design, and production goals.
|Years: 2001 to 2006||Employer: American Express||Title: Director||Department: Global Strategic Sourcing||Responsibilities: Employed award winning strategies in the efficient management of $1B global spend on indirect services while collaborating with advertising teams to develop new media and ad agency campaigns. Oversaw daily operations for an 11-member team of commodity managers based around the United States and provided direction for Canadian, LAC, J/APA, and EMEA markets.
• Directed sourcing process plans for marketing, advertising and print categories, profiled suppliers, conducted cost modeling, assessed opportunities, enabled fact-based negotiation strategies, and ensured continuous improvement.
• Exceed $24M save target by $6M by the end of 2006.
• Generated $5M in savings in 2002 through effective supplier management, negotiation, and execution of projects and contracts related to direct mail marketing.
• Created a supplier management model that included supplier score carding, quarterly meetings, and annual reviews.
• Cut rate card pricing by 13% after successfully reversing auction technology for the e-sourcing module.
• Carved $1M from annual budget through conducting detailed primary and secondary market research and establishing an online portal.
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Awards / Recognition|
|Achievement Club Winner 2013 | Standard Register
CEO’s Circle of Excellence Volume Leader 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 | Standard Register
Multiple eReward Spotlight Awards | American Express
Multiple Celebrating Excellence Salute Awards | AT&T