Expert in Structural Engineering
Expert ID: 736199 New Jersey, USA
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year: 1999||Degree: MS||Subject: Civil Engineering||Institution: Syracuse University|
|Years: 1999 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Senior Structural Engineer||Department: Structures - Transportation||Responsibilities: Senior lead engineer on design and construction projects.
- Apply technical codes, standards and guidelines to a broad and varied range of projects.
- Perform and oversee engineering planning and design assignments.
- Analyze complex problems, modify methods, procedures, processes and propose viable solutions in design and construction.
- Construction support specialist overseeing active construction projects responding to RFIs reviewing shop drawings and verifying work is in conformance with contract documents and all applicable codes. Applies to both traditional design-bid-build and design-build projects.
- Direct point of contact with clients during all phases of work.
- Oversee the development of entry and mid-level engineers guiding and mentoring.
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Professional Engineer - New York State