Expert in Supply Chain Sustainability in Apparel, Business Development, Program Management
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Denver, Colorado - Colorado Springs, Colorado - Aurora, Colorado - Fort Collins, Colorado - Arvada, Colorado - Westminster, Colorado - Boulder, Colorado - Greeley, Colorado - Longmont, Colorado - Cheyenne, Wyoming
|Year: 2000||Degree: Bachelor of Science||Subject: Environmental, Population, Organismic Biology||Institution: University of Colorado at Boulder|
|Year: 2017||Degree: Product and Brand Management Certificate||Subject: Business Marketing and Development||Institution: IE Business School|
|Years: 2014 to 2016||Employer: PREMSHAKTI, POWER OF LOVE– RAJASTHAN & DELHI, INDIA/BOULDER, CO||Title: Founder and President||Department: All||Responsibilities: • Developed and designed entire product line from concept to shelf including collaboration with pattern makers and graders.
• Selected international manufacturing partner working closely onsite to monitor fittings, quality, and compliance.
• Sourced fabrics utilizing up-cycled fabrics into 70% of the supply chain, identified and managed suppliers.
• Controlled finances and budgets, delegated accounting, and administered e-commerce platform.
• Prepared sales forecasting, demand forecasting, and inventory forecasting.
• Oversaw brand management, lookbooks, and administered social media accounts including Instagram and Facebook.
• Produced and executed trunk shows earning $2-4K per show.
|Years: 2011 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: CEO and Manager||Department: All||Responsibilities: • Business development, sales, research, benchmarking, new product entry strategies, project management, supply chain sustainability, and network provision for co-consulting services to client base.
• Co-Produced and created the first series of sustainability seminars in the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) Region with IDB & Vestex. Speaker “Principals & Practices of Environmental Sustainability: Retailer Programs, Best Practices & Regulations from USA and EU Market for Textile and Apparel” - Guatemala City, Guatemala - 2013 & 2014.
• Textile partnerships include: National Hemp Association, GrupoM, Vestex of Guatemala, International Development Bank of Guatemala, Far & Wide Collective.
• Wearable technology partnerships include: Principled Design and Remidi.
• Technology partnerships include Techstars and Lingoport.
• Sustainability partnerships include: Renewable Choice Energy, Santa Fe Natural Tobacco, Pure Strategies, Cleargreen
Advisors, and TLC Engineering.
|Years: 2012 to 2012||Employer: Ecodesk - Bath, UK||Title: Senior Sustainability Consultant||Department: Sustainability||Responsibilities: • Performed over 100 platform demonstrations in person and online to effectively convey the usage of the tool.
• Advised and initiated the company’s first CRM system.
• Provided client feedback analysis directly to Executive Director to identify optimization opportunities for the tool.
• Persuaded key industry stakeholders (Fortune 500 companies & industry specific consortia) to utilize platform.
• Organized USA based strategic sales meetings for UK based Executive Director.
|Years: 2007 to 2011||Employer: Renewable Choice Energy - Boulder, CO||Title: Senior Director||Department: Business Development||Responsibilities: • Performed carbon accounting measurements, following GHG protocol for over 5,000 public and private organizations.
• Pivotal in growing renewable energy in USA through voluntary investments of environmental commodities, helping to
eliminate 1B lbs of C02 emissions, equivalent to planting 4.5M trees or taking 96,000 cars off the road.
• Exceeded sales quota consistently throughout career and earned company MVP Award in 2010.
• Pivotal in the development and growth of the Professional Services Department.
• Consulted on and supported key marketing programs for clients.
• Presented to all major Florida city chapters of the United States Green Building Council on Renewable Energy Credits and
Carbon Commodity needs for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) projects (Tallahassee, Tampa, Ft. Myers, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville).
|Years: 2002 to 2007||Employer: Forest Labs - Dayton, Columbus, OH & Denver, CO||Title: Specialty Sales Representative||Department: Sales||Responsibilities: • Successfully launched four multi-million dollar products.
• Led two teams and ten representatives, between two companies, to strategically meet stakeholder goals.
• Conducted presentations to doctors, staff and pharmacists to facilitate best practices and introduce new products.
• Achieved two of the most prestigious awards - President’s Club and Specialty Medical Representative
• Ranked #2 in sales in entire global company.
• Consistently made 100% of market share goal.
|Years: 2001 to 2001||Employer: Dayton Water Systems - Dayton, Columbus, OH||Title: Sales Representative||Department: Sales||Responsibilities: • Sold reverse osmosis/UV equipment and services to industrial and medical companies
• Created sales tools for representatives upon own initiative to aid in the sales process.
• Successfully carried out price increases upon entry into new territory.
• Generated new sales within existing customer database and outside customer database.
• Consecutively exceeded bottom line quota.
|Years: 2000 to 2001||Employer: Americorps - Marathon, FL||Title: Research Assistant||Department: Research||Responsibilities: * Ocean field work to restore the Florida Queen Conch's population.
* Collected, sorted and identified conch larvae
* Repaired and maintained plumbing equipment at a large marine hatchery
* Successfully completed project ahead of schedule to efficiently provide support and energy to other in-house projects at own will
|Years: 2012 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Independent Consultant||Department: Consultant||Responsibilities: • Project leader for a brand awareness study with California based Marlin Equity, looking to invest in a skate/surf/snowboard apparel brand. Developed surveys, conducted market research, field research, presented results, and made strategic recommendations.
• Assessed Nike’s quality and compliance program in order to refine their software needs regarding improved collection and distribution of data for their quality and compliance management system.
• Developed a benchmarking study for a private apparel manufacturing company specializing in tactical/government gear seeking to penetrate commercial markets. Identified fourteen comparable apparel/gear manufactures using custom Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to determine the best new markets to enter. Study was focused on Berry Amendment Compliance.
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2015 to 2015||Country / Region: Delhi & Rajasthan, India||Summary: • Selected international manufacturing partner working closely onsite to monitor fittings, quality, and compliance. • Sourced fabrics utilizing up-cycled fabrics into 70% of the supply chain, identified and managed Indian suppliers.|
|Years: 2015 to 2015||Country / Region: Guatemala City, Guatemala||Summary: • Co-Produced and created the first series of sustainability seminars in the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) Region with IDB & Vestex. Speaker “Principals & Practices of Environmental Sustainability: Retailer Programs, Best Practices & Regulations from USA and EU Market for Textile and Apparel”|
|Associations / Societies|
|• National Hemp Association - Event Coordinator - Volunteer Position - current
• Balanced View - Balanced View Boulder A/V Coordinator, Wednesday Book Meeting Host, Boulder Retreat Housing Committee, Boulder Event Planner, and Clarity Kitchen Staff - Sweden and Goa, India - 2011-2016
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Project Management Certificate (pending June 2017) - Colorado State University|
|Awards / Recognition|
|• Co-Produced and created the first series of sustainability seminars in the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) Region - IDB & Vestex
• MVP Award - Renewable Choice Energy
• Achieved two of the most prestigious awards - President’s Club and Specialty Medical Representative - Forest Labs