Expert in Systems Engineer & Mechanical Engineer
Expert ID: 735856 Texas, USA
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Houston - Dallas - Austin - San Antonio
|Year: 2019||Degree: MBA||Subject: Strategy & Finance||Institution: University of Arkansas, Little Rock|
|Year: 2017||Degree: Masters of Science||Subject: Materials Engineering||Institution: University of Arkansas|
|Year: 2012||Degree: Bachelor Of Science||Subject: Systems Engineering||Institution: University of Arkansas, Little Rock|
|Year: 2007||Degree: Bachelor of Science||Subject: Mechanical Engineering||Institution: University of Kansas|
|Years: 2018 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: CTO||Department: Operations||Responsibilities: • Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
• Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
• Outline the goals for research and development.
• Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
• Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
• Acting as a mentor to team members.
• Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
• Managing technology budgets and time frames.
• Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
• Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
|Years: 2017 to 2018||Employer: ADP||Title: Senior Systems Engineer||Department: New Product Development||Responsibilities: •Designed information and operational support systems to monitor document classification.
•Worked with Titus data classification tool to acclimate new partners to current business.
•Managed a team responsible for monitoring and documenting out-of-network communication.
•Managed end-to-end program delivery and provided guidance to team and other program
•Developed strategy and architecture for clients in alignment with business plans.
•Created risk mitigation plans.
|Years: 2014 to 2017||Employer: L'Oreal||Title: Senior Systems Engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Director of Supply Chain||Department: Logistics, CPD, R&D,||Responsibilities: • Design and develop process workflow in compliance with product requirements.
• Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
• Write, schedule, plan, manage and execute process performance qualifications/verifications, and process validations in compliance with product requirements
• Coordinate and collaborate with multiple operational groups including, Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs
• Execute on sampling plans and testing of materials and analysis, documentation and reporting of results
• Develop, recommend, and document quality assurance activities on deviations and CAPAs
• Investigate and help to support the resolution of Customer Complaints and non-conformance issues
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Help to coordinate and support on-site quality / regulatory audits
• Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
• Monitor and measure the benefits of post-process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
• Prepare business process reports for management and customers.
|Years: 2009 to 2014||Employer: Center for Integrative Nanotechnology Sciences||Title: Polymer R&D Engineer||Department: Polymer R&D Engineer||Responsibilities: • Compounded polymer blends, & made melt-blown nanofibers (PBT, PET, PS, PVDF, PTFE, PFA) for nonwoven filtration applications, & investigated their morphology (microscopy & image analysis, statistical analysis), physical (DSC, TGA, GPC), mechanical, & rheological (parallel plate and capillary rheometry) properties.
• Produced the thinnest fibers ever through a melt-based method, with the diameter of 36nm, through a new island-in- the-sea blending approach, and made hybrid nonwoven mats comprising nanofiber and microfiber layers with various surface properties for gas and liquid filtration applications, via collaboration with Cummins Inc.
• Managed the polymer processing and evaluation lab and supervised research assistants on conducting their projects, and trained them on polymer processing (extrusion, injection, film blowing, batch mixers) and characterization techniques (including issuing SOP).
|Years: 2005 to 2009||Employer: Quik Trip Distirbution||Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer||Department: R&D||Responsibilities: Identify and develop packaging pipeline that would create opportunities for multiple Billion dollar brands in North America. Recommend and influence adoption of winning break-through innovation by partnering with business decision makers and marketing function. Lead and enable a team of engineers to deliver consumer centric packaging solutions. Anticipate short term and long-term talent requirements and lead efforts to build strong talent pipeline for succession planning.
|Years: 2012 to 2017||Agency: USDoD||Role: Principal Engineer||Description: Technical leader for nondestuctive examination system development and deployment.|
|Years||Country / Region||Summary|
|Years: 2003 to 2004||Country / Region: Germany||Summary: International student|
|Associations / Societies|
|American Welding Society (AWS) - 2008 to present
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) - 2007 to present
American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) - 2008 to present
American Society for Nondestructive Testing - 2012 to present
National Society of Black Engineers - 2012 to 2017
|Licenses / Certifications|
|• Six Sigma Master Black belt (MBB)
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Expert
• Certified ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems specialist including 21 CFR Parts 820 Quality System Regulations
• Certified ISO 14971 Risk Management specialist
• Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
• Managing Projects with Microsoft Project, certificate by Microsoft Corp.
• Project Management Fundamentals I&II (PMP)
• Project Management, University of Toronto.
• Business Planning & Execution
• Supply Chain Management & Logistics
|National Society of Black Engineers (President) - 2012 to 2017|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|Expert has experience in initial review of case documentation, on-site inspections, report composition, participated in depositions, and providing trial testimony.|
|Training / Seminars|
|• NB B&PVI “N”, “I”, & “S” endorsement training
• EPRI NDE Center Visual Examination Technology
• Engineering Statistics
• EPRI Risk-informed Inservice Inspection
• Statistical Design of Experiments
• ASME B31.1, 3, 4, 8 and 8S Seminars
• Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving
• ASME Bolted Connection Seminar
• Basic and Intermediate ACCESS, EXCEL and WORD
• HAACP - FSPCA Training
Fields of Expertise
supply chain sustainability, sustainability, sustainable design, computer electric power supply system, supply chain cost reduction, supply chain management, supply chain optimization, supply chain, aseptic packaging process, food aseptic processing, sterile product aseptic manufacture, ASTM appearance measurement standard, ASTM fatigue standard development, ASTM packaging test-method standard, ASTM standard refractory test, blow molding, packaging development, packaging engineering, packaging design review, package cost reduction, preform design, corrugated box specification, bar-code label design, clean label, packaging testing, • FDA New Product Registration, Application submissions 510k, • Quality Assurance and Regulatory Strategy for Medical Devices, • Quality Management System (QMS) implementation, • Medical Device Reliability and Test Planning Strategy, lean six sigma, Lean Six Sigma Healthcare, six sigma quality, product recall process, "Today decision is tomorrow peace of Mind", foreign medical device regulation, manufacturing quality control, quality engineering, biomedical device design review, nondestructive testing, ultrasonic bioengineering, ultrasonic testing, microtomy, transmission electron microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, nanotechnology, polymer morphology, nonwoven fabric processing, polymer compounding, fluoropolymer processing