Expert in Thermal Systems, HVAC&R, energy conversion, management, solar, waste, geothermal, heat recovery ACM
2. He has special interests are in the development of CFCs' alternatives, efficient environmentally sound energy systems, and waste heat recovery as well as energy audit and management. The use of HCFCs and HFCs and HVAC&R‘s equipment design.
3. His research activities involve: two-phase flows, heat transfer, refrigerant mixtures, enhanced heat exchangers, modeling, computer and numerical simulations, experimental work performance evaluation of HVAC&R equipment. Exergy and energy analysis of ORC power cycle for waste heat recovery.
4. He has worked on new innovative technologies to enhance the equipment performance such as:
5. The effect of MHD (Magnetic Hydro Dynamic) on refrigerant mixtures and two phase flows as well as fluid flows.
6. The TE (Triboelectric) affects on refrigerant mixtures and fluids under two phase flow conditions.
7. Interaction of Smart Materials with Fluids and Refrigerants, Magneto-triboelectric.
8. He has published over 180 papers in Scientific Journals, Conferences, and has nine patents in the area of Energy Conversion/Thermodynamics and HVAC& R.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Los Angeles, California - San Diego, California - Long Beach, California - Santa Ana, California - Anaheim, California - Riverside, California - Glendale, California - Huntington Beach, California - San Bernardino, California - Chula Vista, California
|Year: 1982||Degree: Ph D||Subject: Mechanical Engineering||Institution: University of Montréal|
|Years: 1988 to 2006||Employer: University of Monckton||Title: Professor||Department: Mechanical Engineering||Responsibilities: 1. He was a full Professor: Thermodynamics and Energy conversion, magnetic field effects, thermal storage, renewable alternative energy / HVAC mechanical Systems 2. He worked on HVAC&R Equipment Design, Energy Audit and Management. Trouble shooting, Commissioning/turnkey operations & project management. 3. The RCEC centre offers various services to industries including CAA/CAD of energy systems including HVAC& R equipment as well as technology transfer in the area of energy conservation and management. The Director's duties include project development and administration of industrial contracts as well as personnel. 4. Full Professor (leave of Absence).|
|Associations / Societies|
|He is a member of the ASME and a fellow at the ASHRAE.|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|He holds a Professional Engineer License.|
|He is a member of the editorial Board of various Scientific Journals.|
|Awards / Recognition|
|He is a Fellow at the ASME & the ASHRAE.|
|Publications and Patents Summary|
|He holds 11 patents in the area of energy conversion and heat transfer. He published over than 185 Papers in Scientific journals and conference proceedings.|
|Expert Witness Experience|
|He is an expert in energy conversion, management, thermal energy, heat recovery and HVAC. He is an expert in Thermal systems analyses, simulation, fault detection/diagnostic expert systems. He has extensive experience; energy audit, EMO and renewable energy sources. •He is an expert in defect investigation/litigation, HVAC systems, thermal energy, and solar and geothermal systems. He was an expert witness, testifying- deposition & trial in areas related to thermal equipment. He is an active member of ASME, CSME, ASHRAE, ARTI, ARI as well as Round Table Group.|
|Training / Seminars|
|Courses on Energy Management and Conversion.|