Expert in User Research
User Experience Research: Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methods — including discovery research, ethnographic field research, lab and remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and experimental design, and questionnaire development.
Consumer Insights: Gathered, analyzed, and transformed data into manageable, story-based findings for projects including mobile app recommendations, social media strategy, consumer research, etc.
Advanced Statistics: Analyzed data using statistical methods including t-tests, ANOVA, linear & logistic regression, correlations, non-parametric tests, factor analysis, psychometric analysis, bootstrapped mediation, SEM, time-series analyses, cluster analyses, etc. Proficient in SPSS and SAS.
Have data you need to understand? This consultant has over 8 years of expertise using SPSS and has utilized advanced statistical techniques ranging from correlations and basic comparisons to longitudinal time-series analyses and cluster analyses. They deliver precise answers to your questions or help you develop them if you're not Expert what you need.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Los Angeles, California - Long Beach, California - Santa Ana, California - Anaheim, California - Riverside, California - Bakersfield, California - Glendale, California - Huntington Beach, California - San Bernardino, California - Oxnard, California
|Year: 2014||Degree: Phd||Subject: Quantitative Social Psychology||Institution: Stony Brook University|
|Year: 2009||Degree: M.A.||Subject: Psychology||Institution: New York University|
|Year: 2007||Degree: B.S.||Subject: Psychology (with Honors)||Institution: University of Central Florida|
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: PhD Insights||Title: UX Research & Customer Insights||Department:||Responsibilities: • Created and ran user research study to identify characteristics of most profitable customers for a Los Angeles-based food delivery service. Analyzed data and presented synthesized findings for CEO and Head of Marketing.
• Conducted interviews and analysis to identify sales and product strengths / weaknesses for a B2B SAAS company. Qualitative win-loss report was presented to Head of Product.
• Cleaned and analyzed Instagram data to determine factors that identify users who are most likely to follow-back for social media marketing agency Jumper Media. Raised follow-back rates by 33%.
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: Ford Digital / Ford Models||Title: Head of User Experience||Department:||Responsibilities: Ran all usability studies for mobile app and web-based platform. Synthesized findings and made product recommendations based on user feedback.
• Developed annual user- and product-research proposal. Recommended methodologies to identify target audience and establish user-testing methodologies for different stages of product lifecycle.
• Planned and launched experimental study to evaluate how changes in the user interface affect specific product outcomes.
• Created and ran user research survey to identify characteristics of likely user base. Analyzed data and presented synthesized findings for Managing Director.
• Identified KPIs as they pertained to establishing product baselines and measuring business growth.
|Years: 2014 to 2015||Employer: Power On Digital||Title: Digital Strategy Analyst||Department:||Responsibilities: • Leveraged available data and demographic research to make brand-strategy recommendations.
• Implemented changes that increased unpaid reach by 99.8% (average across all clients) on Facebook. Optimized Facebook advertising KPIs, including reducing cost per engagement by 30.2% while simultaneously increasing CTRs by 51.2% (average across all clients).
• Developed and executed targeted social media advertising strategies. Planned comprehensive advertising budgets. Analyzed progress to create both internal and client-facing reports.