For a specialist who can deliver expert testimony, try Expert Engine.
When you need a leading authority who can provide expert testimony in discovery or trial proceedings, Expert Engine is your go-to source. Whether it’s a car expert or truck expert, an accounting or bankruptcy expert, or a patent or IP expert, we can help you quickly connect to specialists with the credentials, knowledge and experience that can help you win your case.
As one of the country’s top providers of business and technical expertise, Expert Engine has been serving the world’s largest companies since 1984. Our fierce dedication to finding and representing experts of the highest quality has helped us win the trust of more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Our experts can provide invaluable assistance through all phases of the legal process – from evaluating cases and developing strategy to conducting investigations and providing expert testimony. To view the experts available to you in a wide range of disciplines, you may search or browse our directory of 10,000 experts online. For help to find a leading authority who can provide specific expert testimony, please take just a few minutes to submit an Expert Request and our team will get back to you shortly with a list of top candidates. For immediate assistance or for faster answers to your questions, please call us at 1-800-833-8055.
Expert testimony, analysis, reporting and investigation: services provided by our specialists.
When you work with Expert Engine to find the specialists you need for expert testimony, our analysts will work closely with your trial team to understand the issues and strategies on which your case is based, to determine the information and data you’ll need to support your litigation, and to identify the expert best qualified to provide expert testimony and analysis during discovery and trial proceedings.
Legal teams rely on our experts for a wide range of services that include:
- Expert testimony that helps to win cases by helping judges and juries to understand complex technical issue.
- Expert analysis for case qualification.
- Drafting and writing expert reports.
- Testing and analyzing products and materials and conducting forensic investigations.
- Assisting in developing case strategy.
- Providing on-demand technical knowledge, perspective and analysis to support discovery.
Why choose Expert Engine for expert testimony?
There are numerous advantages to working with Expert Engine to find the right authority for expert testimony.
- Quick access to expertise. We can quickly connect you to the specialist who can deliver the in-depth knowledge and specialized skills you require.
- Highest quality specialists. No other expert service invests as much as we do to ensure that our roster of experts represents authorities of the highest quality.
- Flexible engagements. Our experts may be retained for anything from a phone call to help legal teams understand complex technical matters to engagements that require a specialist to serve as an expert witness in a trial that may last weeks or months.
- Prescreening opportunities. Before selecting an Expert Engine authority for expert testimony, you’ll have the opportunity to interview one or more specialists by phone to ensure they have the credentials and expertise your case requires.
How to find the specialist you require for expert testimony.
To quickly find the expert witness you need – whether it’s a road expert or vehicle expert, a liability or malpractice expert or a computer or security expert – simply complete and submit an online Expert Request. The information you provide will help our team to understand the particulars of your case, and enable us to develop a short list of candidates who are ideally suited to your scope of work.
Let’s find you an expert.
Submit a quick request and our team will find a qualified expert to suit your research, legal, or consulting needs.
Three Simple Steps
- Ask. Submit a free expert request here.
- Choose. Select the right expert with help from our team.
- Start. Simply sign our agreement and begin working with your expert.