Expert in Amazon Marketplace
Expert ID: 735100 New York, USA
• Business & Process Development, training & consulting for brands, manufacturers as well as Internet start-up's operations on Amazon, eBay and the other US and global marketplaces.
• Managing and organizing Amazon Fulfillment Center (FBA ) shipments & inventories.
• Using Marketplace Optimization Techniques to identify and improve signal performance a company will receive preference, resulting in increased exposure (sales) on a marketplace.
• Amazon Product Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Creating the best position of account/products pages in relation to their competitors (IN Page and/or OUT Page) on a specific product listing and with product keywords/search terms.
• Competitor Analysis.
• Managing product pricing and re-pricing.
• Managing Amazon Product Promotions, Deals, Amazon Internal Product Ads Campaigns.
• Monitoring Account Health
E-Commerce & Amazon Projects: US. CA, EU. Chinese. Korean. Australian. Russian, Turkish, S. African, Indian, Brazilian and other companies
Trade Shows: US. China. Hong Kong, EU. Korea, Turkey
Speaker in: Prosper Show, NY SBDC
Marketplace Strategy and Development: Product Research and Development, Marketplace Research and Evaluation, Branding, Forecasting, Competitive Analysis, Logistics Analysis
Project Management: Online Marketplace Account Launch, Amazon Account Audit, Product Pages Audit, Category Approval, Accounts Management, Product Pages Analysis, New Product Launch, Product Listing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), A+ and/or Enhanced Content Page (EBC) Creation, FBA SKUs and Inventory Creation
Experience: 7 years
Work Experience: 1200+ Projects
E-Commerce & Amazon Projects for US. CA, EU. Chinese. Korean. Australian. Russian, Turkish, S. African, Indian, Brazilian and other companies
Trade Shows: The US. China. Hong Kong, EU. Korea, Turkey
Speaker in: Prosper Show, NY SBDC
Pricing: Cost Optimization, FBA Fee Optimization, Marketing, Advertisement (AMS, AMG & more)- Amazon Sponsored Product Ads- Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads, Promotions & Deals, Surveys, Reviews and Feedback Logistic, FBA Shipment Creation, Creating FBM and Other Logistic Solutions, Small and Light Program
International Expansion, Taxation, Training and Development, Multi-Channel Integration
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New Jersey - Connecticut - Pennsylvania -
|Year: 1995||Degree: BA||Subject: Business Management||Institution: Hacettepe University|
|Years: 2014 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Amazon Seller & Vendor Central Account / Business & Process Development||Department:||Responsibilities: Amazon Seller & Vendor Central Account / Business & Process Development, Training & Consulting for
companies as well as Internet Start-ups Operations on amazon and other marketplaces. Handling strategy, execution, and day-to-day operations of various e-Commerce Marketplaces, including (but not limited to) Amazon US, UK, Europe, eBay, Walmart, and other online marketplaces.
|Years: 2010 to 2012||Employer: (Undisclosed)||Title: User Operation Manager||Department:||Responsibilities: • Evaluating user-generated content (reviews, photos, messages, talk threads, etc.) in accordance with the Content Guidelines and Terms of Service
• Adapting & testing existing web content to local language (Turkish) and culture in the target market.
• Translation & localization of Yelp.com to Yelp.com.tr.
• Responding to user & business owner inquiries. Research and evaluating business listing data. Updating business information on Yelp's website
|Years: 2000 to 2010||Employer: Towel Selections||Title: E-Commerce Manager/ Amazon Consultant/ Buyer||Department:||Responsibilities: • Developing and implementing sales plans, making purchase decisions, marketing and creating promotions for company website and other online stores (amazon.com, amazon.de, amazon.co.uk and amazon.ca amazon.it online stores, eBay and Sears’s online stores).
• Creating and maintaining new product pages in company website and amazon, eBay stores
• Coordinating the warehouse and sending products to Amazon Fulfillment FBA Centers.
• Providing SEO and SEM assistance and advice for company website, amazon, eBay and Sears products pages.
• Data analytics and statistics of Company website, Amazon, EBay Sales, Calculating price breakdowns, re-pricing the products, freight charges and discounts prior to generating P.Os.
• Managing new product launch projects which include marketing, email campaigns, visual merchandising, photography, copy, and training customer service representatives and resellers on the new products.
• Creating product cross promotions,
• Managing amazon internal product Ads Campaigns.
• Finding and purchasing the best-selling products (Electronic, Accessories, Toys, Home and Garden Tools, Jewelry, Watches, Pet Supplies etc.) from China, Turkey, Germany and other European Countries.
• Studying and adjusting data to best match the ranking algorithms (signals) used by marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Buy.com, etc. to select preferred vendors. Using Marketplace Optimization Technics to identify and improve signal performance a company will receive preference, resulting in increased exposure (sales) on a marketplace.
• Creating the best position of an account in relation to their competitors on a specific product listing.
|Other Relevant Experience|
|Computer – IT:
Microsoft Office: Excel, World, Outlook, PowerPoint
Data Management, Accounting: Excel, ACT Pro, Sage ACT CRM, QuickBooks Pro
Web Design and Image Retouch: Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Wordpress, Shopify
HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING MARKETPLACES:
Multi-Channel Integration & other 3rd party software: Channeladvisor, Sellercloud, SellerActive, Ixtens, Arcust, Linnworks, Turbolister, Inkfrog, AppEagle, Channelmax, Feedvisor
Skills: Souq, CDiscount, Overstock, Gittigidiyor, Alibaba, Sahibinden