Expert in Automotive, Commercial, & Industrial Lubricants (Engine/Motor Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, Grease, Antifreeze, DEF, etc.)- Sales and Distribution
Expert ID: 737233 New Jersey, USA
He is an industry expert for the NJ and NY regions selling various brands, including Shell, Phillips 66, Sunoco, and others. Products he sells include but are not limited to Motor Oil, Grease, Gear Oil, Transmission Oil, Antifreeze, and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). He holds his Certified Lubricant Specialist (CLS) designation classifying him as a lubrication engineer from the Society of Tribologists & Engineers (STLE) to help his clients utilize lubricants to increase their equipment’s reliability and profit.
He works with the automotive, commercial, industrial industries, including trucking, sanitation, construction, power plant, crane, and the quick lube sectors.
|Year: 2013||Degree: Bachelors||Subject: Finance and Accounting - Summa Cum Laude||Institution: Fairfield University|
|Years: 2020 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Regional Sales Manager||Department: Sales|
Responsibilities:Specialize in the sales and distribution of Motor Oil (Engine Oil), Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, Grease, Antifreeze, DEF in the Power Plaint, Marine, Construction, Trucking, and Plastic Molding Injection industries selling a variety of brands including
2. Phillips 66 (Kendall)
4. Service Pro
5. Black Bear (Private Label)
|Years: 2016 to 2020||Employer: MetroLube||Title: VP of Sales and Operations||Department: Sales & Operations|
• Managed and negotiated deals with clients to as large as multi-million-dollars in revenue.
• Ranked as MetroLube’s fastest growing sales representative over the past five years to propel the Mobil distributor in winning Exxon Mobil’s Gold Circle of Excellence award as one of its top distributors in world.
• Closed, onboarded, and managed over 50% of MetroLube’s new clients in the industrial and commercial markets over the past five years to contribute to the distributor’s 65% growth.
• Managed customers on-site operations through oil analysis and inventory management to increase their profitability and efficiency by tens to thousands of dollars.
• Presented via PowerPoint to current and prospective customers on best lubricant practices and lubrication consolidation for automotive, commercial, and industrial applications to enhance their equipment reliability.
Market Expansion / Professional Designation
• Communicated a clear, strategic sales vision and market trends to senior management, effectively trained and coached both veteran and junior sales team members.
• Utilized pipeline management through Salesforce with Exxon Mobil’s team of sales engineers to generate leads and increase market share.
• Achieved aggressive monthly and annual sales targets through my designed sales strategies given the current market conditions to propel sales growth.
|Associations / Societies|
|Society of Tribologists & Lubricant Engineers (STLE)
Greater Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Certified Lubricant Specialist (CLS) - Society of Tribologists & Lubricant Engineers|
|Board Member of Community Health Action Staten Island (CHASI)|
|Awards / Recognition|
|20 Under 40 Most Powerful People on Staten Island - State Island Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC)|
Fields of Expertise
automotive lubricant, conveyor lubricant, bearing lubrication, diesel truck synthetic liquid lubricant, extreme-pressure lubricant, fire-resistant lubricant, grease (lubricant) manufacturing, gear lubricant, gas lubricant, heavy duty diesel truck liquid lubricant, heavy duty diesel truck lubricant, heavy duty diesel truck lubricant additive, heavy duty diesel truck lubricant selection, heavy duty diesel truck petroleum lubricant, internal combustion engine lubricant, lubricant testing, oil analysis, high-temperature lubricant, lubricant, machinery lubricant, Lubricants and Lubrication, lubricant selection, lubricant corrosion, lubricant formulation, grease, antifreeze fluid, commercial sales, American Petroleum Institute, diesel engine oil