Child Protective Services, Parent Advocacy, Narcissistic Menticide Abuse & Recovery
ID: 737644 Arizona, USA
Expert Witness for Cases Involving Narcissistic Abuse & Early Childhood Cognitive Causes:
- Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. In the realm of abuse to children and families, a common trait of perpetrators is narcissistic pedophilia.
- The hallmark trait of narcissist perpetrators with this diagnosis is lack of empathy for others, and a failure to feel remorse for maladaptive behaviors that cause harm to the innocent. People with this disorder have unusual cerebral cortex thinness in the region responsible for empathy production. They also concluded that the degree of lost empathy in NPD patients matches up with the degree of thinness present in the abnormal cerebral cortex area. These individuals have commonality low amounts of grey matter in the brain responsible for empathy and emotion.
- Expert worked at the Maricopa County Psychiatric Annex through the healthcare registry in the 1990s, coming into contact with perpetrators suffering from narcissistic personality disorder. He worked with childhood victims of narcissistic abuse at Arizona Baptist Children's Services and as a Program Supervisor at Community Psychology & Education Services (CPES) in Phoenix, Arizona. Expert founded a counseling outreach in 2004 to aid families who are victims of such narcissist perpetrators.
- Consequently, Expert was tasked with the dual responsibility of coping with family members who were victims of abuse and who also had cognitive brain abnormalities identified in their early childhood, leading to adolescent and adulthood symptoms and diagnoses of severe mental illness (SMI) and personality traits on the spectrum of malignant narcissism and Machiavellianism (based on those cognitive and developmental neurological deficiencies and abnormalities identified in early childhood, which is a common neurological factor with individuals suffering from NPD).
- Areas of expertise in cases involving narcissistic abuse & early cognitive causes: narcissistic abuse, narcissism survivors, NPD personality, childhood narcissism, narcissistic pedophilia, narcissistic rage, gaslighting, flying monkeys, narcissistic inquiry, lost child, narcissistic supply, object constancy, parentification, projection, scapegoat, smear campaign, and cognitive dissonance.
Expert has been involved with dependency actions and the entire juvenile process and has witnessed the corruption first hand. As a provider of services to this population, he is an expert witness regarding the abuses and corruption at the Arizona Department of Child Safety, and will testify on behalf of your clients if they are victims of this institutional corruption and adoption fraud.
To compliment his broad experience as a clinician in matters dealing with narcissistic abuse, the causes of narcissism, and survivor counseling for this population, Expert has a personal experiential background that leads to his credibility as an expert witness on this subject matter.
Expert is the leading authority in this new paradigm of behavioral health under the following Google search terms worldwide:
Narcissistic menticide psychology, narcissistic menticide recovery, narcissistic menticide counseling, narcissistic menticide abuse, menticide recovery, menticide counseling, Machiavellian menticide counseling, Machiavellian menticide interventions, surviving narcissistic menticide, children of narcissistic menticide, accelerating narcissists cognitive development, dually diagnosed narcissist menticide, menticide symptoms, victims of NPD adoption fraud, DCS menticide, counseling outreach narcissistic menticide, menticide on mentally ill children, menticide Oedipus complex, menticide Electra complex, menticide stockholm syndrome, covert narcissist menticide, DCS vetted counselor, menticide flying monkeys, menticide gaslighting, menticide parental alienation, narcissistic menticide sociology, narcissistic DCS case managers, Machiavellian NPD adoption fraud, menticide abuse therapy, menticide fraudulent schemes, menticide smear campaign, and much more domination on Google search results for this new paradigm in counseling psychology.
Expert offers pro-bono litigation and paralegal support services to Pre Se Plaintiff’s in federal civil and due process rights violations by child protective services, and violations of protections to Plaintiff’s under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Expert is a first year law student, attending the American Institute of Law, Upon graduation in 2024 with his Juris Doctor, Expert will and will work as a civil rights attorney in continuance of his advocacy for parents rights in the United States and to work towards an end of the corruption in child protective services across America.
|Degree: Juris Doctor
|Subject: Law (Anticipated graduation date of 2024)
|Institution: American Institute of Law
|Subject: Developmental Psychology
|Institution: Ottawa University
|Degree: Associate of Arts
|Institution: Phoenix College
|Years: 2021 to Present
|Title: President & CEO
Responsibilities:A parent advocacy, non-profit company, with a mission statement to fight corruption with child protective services in Arizona and across the United States. Litigation and support for parents.
|Years: 2021 to Present
|Title: Clinical Director
Responsibilities:A non-profit resource and referral for parents and families of sexual abuse.
|Years: 2008 to Present
|Title: President & CEO
Responsibilities:Online reputation branding company for professionals.
|Years: 2004 to 2005
|Employer: Counseling Outreach for Battered Women & Abused Children
|Title: President & CEO
|Department: Crisis Counseling Intake
Responsibilities:Counseling outreach for battered women & abused children for women and children who were victims of trauma associated with physical and sexual abuse.
|Years: 1998 to 2000
|Employer: Community Psychology & Educational Services
|Title: Program Supervisor and Behavioral Health Technician
|Department: Assisted Living
Responsibilities:Assisted living facilities. Managed three group homes for women who were SMI status (severely mentally ill). Helped clients make all appointments, cleanliness charts, and shopping activities.
|Publications and Patents Summary
|Unknown to Expert at the time of his publications, he was merging two fields of psychology and sociology: narcissistic abuse and menticide. Expert published accounts of his 30 year history of narcissistic abuse and menticide. He is congregating all his research and writing a book on a new paradigm of counseling psychology, Narcissistic Menticide Psychology, Abuse and Recovery. As of 2021, Expert is the leading authority on Google search for this new paradigm in behavioral health.
|Expert Witness Experience
| Expert Witness for Cases Involving Childhood Victims of Sexual Abuse:
- Expert's expertise in this field as a clinician includes work as a behavioral health provider at Arizona Baptist Children's Services in the 1990s, where he worked at the Little Canyon Campus, with elementary school aged children removed by Child Protective Services from their homes for sexual abuse.
- He worked with these adolescent and young adult populations as a Program Supervisor at Community Psychology Education & Services (CPES), in Phoenix, Arizona in the late 1990s.
- He provides community support and counseling to parents who have children who are the victims of sexual abuse as the Director of the non profit entity.
- Expert will lend credibility and decades of experience in your litigation efforts as a clinician treating children survivors of sexual abuse.
Areas of expertise in cases involving childhood victims of sexual abuse include: childhood trauma, family abuse, sex abuse, family recovery, child psychology, emotional trauma, repressed trauma, family recovery, pedophile perpetrators, cognitive pedophilia, registered offenders, pedophilia causes, childhood SMI, trauma counseling, family counseling, counseling outcomes, psychosocial impact, and psychosocial impact.
Expert Witness for Cases Involving Corruption at the Department of Child Safety/Child Protective Services:
- Expert is an ardent supporter of the mission and the work of the Arizona Department of Child Services and child protective services across the country.
- As a provider of behavioral health services in the community since the 1990s, he has witnessed children being removed from abusive environments that put their physical, psychological, and emotional health at risk of harm.
- He worked with that department for the past 23 years on essential services.
- Documentary evidentiary exist of case workers at DCS filing false reports to the Juvenile Court for the improper removal of children from their parents care, dependency actions without merit based on non existent evidence of parental harm, false narratives supplied to the court without merit, violation of parents due process rights by failing to follow the rules of Juvenile and Civil Procedure, children being placed in homes with known sex offenders, hundreds of children disappearing from foster care under the supervision of DCS, and recent reports of atrocious child abuse by DCS workers.
Expert witness for cases involving corruption at the Department of Child Safety includes: false complaints, false reports, dependency action, parent aid, progress reports, false pleadings, false evidence, rule violations, false narratives, DCS corruption, malicious prosecutions, progress reports, bias reports, CPS corruption, forensic interviews, evidence summaries, evidence disclosures, and adoption fraud.