Expert in Digital and Mobile Advertising, Strategy, Execution, GTM and Planning
Expert ID: 736457 India
Previously he worked as the Cofounder for a company that is a B2B hyper local logistics startup to deliver food, grocery and laundry items from businesses to customers. He developed end to end business plan considering market size, product requirement and competitor study and scaled the operations to three major cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad) delivering 1000+ transactions/day with a fleet size of 100+ delivery associates.
Formerly he served as the Account Strategist for Google (08/2014 - 10/2015). He worked with Fortune 500 companies in North America to design online marketing strategies across Google's advertising products – Google Search Network, YouTube, Google Display Network, DSA, GSPs and Shopping.
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
|Year: 2012||Degree: B.Tech||Subject: Civil Engineering||Institution: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT)|
|Years: 2019 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Director & GM||Department: Microsoft Advertising||Responsibilities: P&L Owner of USD $xxMn Microsoft Advertising Business in India. Leading a team of 50+ people to drive strategy, sales, account management, operations, finance, marketing, collections & sales solutioning for entire book of business for Microsoft Advertising in India
• Revenue Owner and P&L Management: Managing entire book of business of 400+ Advertisers and 50+ Agencies driving ~$xxMn yearly business for Microsoft Advertising in India
• GTM Strategy & Planning: Representing Microsoft business and driving thought leadership in industry events & conferences. Responsible for the driving India strategy, planning and growth of Microsoft book of business, formulating GTM strategies for launch of new products
• Client & Agency Relationship Management: Develop strategy for media partnerships, including fostering leadership level relationships with major media partners. Collaborate and build strong working relationships inside and outside
• Team Management: Managing & Mentoring a team of 50+ people to drive Microsoft Advertising book of business
|Years: 2019 to 2019||Employer: InMobi||Title: Head of Strategy & New Initiatives||Department: APAC||Responsibilities: Driving APAC demand and supply side business growth to establish InMobi as one of the major players in APAC across SEA, India, JP, KR & ANZ markets. Leading a team of 20+ people to drive APAC Strategy & Operations, newer initiatives in the APAC region
• Business Planning & Strategy: Managed APAC revenue of USD $xx-xxMn across InMobi products including Advertising, Marketing, Consumer & Data Cloud. Identified trends, synthesized data into qualitative and quantitative business and product feedback, and, worked with the Product, Engineering and Sales teams, to enable quicker pivots/ enhancements
• Business Growth: Drove 30% growth in APAC revenue in a span of 1 year including resource planning, formulating market GTM strategies for launch of new products, client servicing & management
|Years: 2017 to 2018||Employer: InMobi||Title: India Revenue Growth & Strategy||Department:||Responsibilities: Driving India demand side business growth to establish InMobi as one of the major players in India
• Business Planning & Strategy: Managed end to end India revenue of USD $xx-xxMn across InMobi products including Advertising, Marketing, Consumer & Data Cloud
• Business Growth: Drove ~250% growth in India revenue in a span of 2 years which included resource planning, formulating market GTM strategies for launch of new products, client servicing & management
• Strategic/Key Account Owner: Drove growth for ~20-25 strategic accounts for India contributing to ~60% of entire India revenue managing all aspects across client management, sales pitches, new product upsell/cross-sell, product customizations
• Team Management: Managing 15+ people to drive India strategy & operations & handling strategic accounts for India
|Years: 2016 to 2017||Employer: InMobi||Title: Head – India Revenue Delivery||Department:||Responsibilities: Led India revenue delivery across brand, performance (acquisition & remarketing) & programmatic business for InMobi India business
• Revenue & KPI Delivery: Led delivery teams responsible for entire campaign delivery as per advertiser KPIs & requirements
• Team Management: Managed a team of 10+ people to drive India revenue delivery across business lines and products
• Product Optimization: Drove adaption for new product changes across campaigns with the business & product teams
|Years: 2015 to 2016||Employer: LataHun||Title: CEO/ Cofounder||Department:||Responsibilities: This company is a B2B hyper local logistics startup to deliver food, grocery and laundry items from businesses to customers. He developed end to end business plan considering market size, product requirement and competitor study and scaled the operations to 3 major cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad) delivering 1000+ transactions/day with a fleet size of 100+ delivery associates.
• Funding Round: US $200K (angels) at a valuation of US $2.5M to expand business operations
• Execution: Scaled the operations to 3 major cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad) delivering 1000+ transactions/day with a fleet size of 100+ delivery associates
• Planning & Management: Conceptualized the product & operations strategy for the company considering marketing size, competitor footprint and value offering to our customers
|Years: 2014 to 2015||Employer: Google||Title: Account Strategist||Department:||Responsibilities: Worked with Fortune 500 companies in North America to design online marketing strategies across Google's advertising products – Google Search Network, YouTube, Google Display Network, DSA, GSPs, Shopping and DoubleClick etc.
• Client & Agency Relationship Management for Walmart, Target, Amazon, Staples, Toys R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue (complete ownership of planning and executing different marketing campaigns)
• Managed almost $xxM in display revenue across 2 quarters, delivered 100% pacing and met client target KPIs
• Managed $xxxK in YouTube for IKEA and delivered 100% in pacing
• Sales Solutioning: Supported all Pre & Post Sales efforts from Product Adoption & Opportunity Sizing to performance measurement & optimization with teams across different geographies for timely service to clients
• Mentoring & Training: Quality Coach and Mentor for 7 Campaign Managers in Retail vertical to train them on nuances of retail advertising landscape and ensure high standards of client deliverables
|Years: 2014 to 2014||Employer: Rocket Internet, Fabfurnish||Title: Business Analyst||Department:||Responsibilities: Led a 5-member team responsible for Marketing & Web Analytics
• Business Intelligence: Provided insights into customer segments, ROI of channels (Google SEM, SEO, Facebook, Email, Affiliate, Retargeting) by finding their life cycle value, repeat customer behaviour etc.
• KPI Measurement: Conducted A/B testing and tracking experiments to evaluate performance of website features
• Reporting: Created various scheduled reports and dashboards for management team and online marketing managers for optimizing revenue, streamlining campaign management and increase traffic and performance
|Years: 2012 to 2013||Employer: A2Z Infrastructure Limited||Title: Operations Analyst||Department:||Responsibilities: Cost Optimization (Operational cost reduction of 35% across 6 sites): Modelled manpower allocation based on resource availability and requirement; discontinued insignificant lines of operations; resulting in 40% decline in expenses
Revamping Processes (Production Increment for the biggest unit by 40%): Identified new revenue sources for utilizing waste fuel. Designed an efficient site layout to optimize process flow saving 10% fuel cost
Defining Policies and Best Practices: Developed SOPs and proposed policy changes in Solid Waste Management conferences