Expert in Global Recruitment & Talent Acquisition, Shared Services & Business Outsourcing
Expert ID: 736335 India
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: Faridabad, India - New Delhi, India - Noida, India
|Year: 2000||Degree: Diploma in Business Management||Subject: Business Management||Institution: Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, India|
|Year: 1996||Degree: Graduation||Subject: Bcom Honours||Institution: Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University, India|
|Year: 1993||Degree: Senior Secondary||Subject: Commerce||Institution: Bluebells International School, Delhi, India|
|Years: 2016 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Talent Acquisition Leader , Independent Consultant & Advisor||Department: Consulting||Responsibilities: On a project basis, helps educate and incubate recruitment organizations seeking an entry into the RPO space and supporting Corporate to set-up or optimize their existing recruitment engine/teams. Expert's endeavor is to provide Talent Advisory Solutions to educate and enable both the Recruitment Service Providers as well as Corporate's with Recruitment needs, to manage their Recruitment Processes and Talent Acquisition efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
Being an Industry expert in Global Recruitment, Shared Services & Business Outsourcing, Expert also provides Consulting Solutions to various organizations, investors & Entrepreneurs on their scoping & set-up, Building & Managing and Product Enhancement & Process Re-Engineering requirements. Expert's consulting involves diagnostics & solutions pertaining to my client's people, process & technology needs.
|Years: 2017 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Founder & CEO – Twilight Escapades||Department:||Responsibilities: Expert founded a travel company to provide experiential holiday experiences to clients across the world. She created a team of young travel advisors from all across India who work in the comfortable space of their own homes and deliver an end to end travel experience to our clients. In the past couple of years, her company has crafted and led expeditions to over 32 countries across the globe, and are Scandinavian experts focusing on Northern lights Tours. Expert's team has designed numerous holiday & honeymoon trips globally. She partnered with yatra and Travel Triangle to provide European holiday experiences to their clients.|
|Years: 2015 to 2017||Employer: Randstad (RSR)||Title: President – Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) & Projects, India||Department: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) & Projects||Responsibilities: A few of the key responsibilities at Randstad
- Business Head for the RPO & Projects Vertical, also leading the Volume business for the organization. P&L owner for these business lines.
- Strategic Leadership for Account Management, Delivery & Growth for Randstad’s RPO Services in India.
- Successful set-up of the RPO Vertical for the organization in India, created the Solutioning and Delivery organization from the drawing board stage and leading it to becoming an agile process excellence driven for profit operations.
- Foster strategic partnerships with client key stakeholders and Randstad Source Right Global teams to lead the Global & Local Projects for the India Landscape.
|Years: 2012 to 2015||Employer: 2012 GIHR (GI GROUP)||Title: Vice President – RPO||Department: RPO||Responsibilities: A few of the key responsibilities at GI Group
- P&L head for the RPO Vertical for the organization in India, responsible for relationship & Delivery of current projects and new business.
- Work closely with the Sales team for business development for vertical growth
- Successful set-up of the RPO Vertical for the organization in India, created the Solutioning and delivery organization from the drawing board stage and leading it to becoming an agile process excellence driven for profit operations.
- Key advisor for GI Group’s global RPO Projects.
|Years: 2009 to 2011||Employer: PeopleStrong HR Services||Title: Vice President - Operations||Department: Leading all Business of the Organisation||Responsibilities: A few of the key responsibilities at PeopleStrong
- Heading all 4 business verticals – HR Shared Services (HRSS), Recruitment Process
- Outsourcing (RPO), Recruitment Shared Services (RSSC) and Payroll & Compliance.
- Spearheaded the Setup of India’s largest HR Shared Service Center for RIL in Mumbai.
- Successful set-up of delivery organization for HRSS and RSSC for the organization.
- P&L, Operations and Relationship & Account Management responsibility for the following clients Reliance Industries Limited, Nokia, Nokia Siemens Network, Virgin Mobile, JSPL, Aditya Birla Financial Services, Cadbury Kotak Life insurance, Make my Trip.com, SRF, Microsoft, Avon, ITC, Quattro Aviva Marc Pharma and many more.
|Years: 2006 to 2009||Employer: Keane (now NTT Data)||Title: Senior Director (Operations)||Department: BPO Operations & Staffing||Responsibilities: A few of the key responsibilities at Keane
- Leading the Global Resource Management (GRM) Vertical for the Organization, recruitment delivery for some of top Fortune 500 clients in the US.
- Business Head, leading a team of over 500 Resources, responsible for Service delivery & Collections for 5 Verticals
- P&L, Operations and Relationship management responsibility for clients in the following vertical
- Operations management and organization change management of acquired business at both at Keane and at Client end
- Successfully establishing and managing India based account management model & Business Transformation Unit
|Years: 2005 to 2006||Employer: Artech Info Systems||Title: General Manager (Operations)||Department: US Staffing||Responsibilities: - Heading the back-end operations for the ‘International Recruitment and Staffing’ LOB at Artech, responsible for both the sites in India – Noida and Bangalore with a span of 180 FTE’s.
- Responsible for the overall Operation management and profitability (P&L) of the BPO services, ensuring delivery of CTQ’s to the client with quality, integrity of data & reports, adhering to the Service Level Agreements.
- To analyze the organizational and business set-up to identify opportunities for re- engineering and expansion/ growth and plan, budget for, monitor and control process and productivity improvement activities, manpower management and employee retention strategies
|Years: 2001 to 2005||Employer: GECIS (now Genpact)||Title: Senior Manager (Operations)||Department: Genworth COE||Responsibilities: Life - Policy Holder Services, Insurance Vertical.
- Heading the back-end operations for the Life PHS at Genpact, managing the Operations for four processes catering to simple and complex work types in Life protection area, which involve transaction processing of Life Insurance policies for Genworth’ s customers.
- Interaction with the customers pertaining to Service Levels and CTQ targets Delivery, Relationship management and Business Development. Responsible for managing a team of over 70 resources.
- Involves focusing on manning performance, conforming to service Level agreement and improving productivity by use of quality tools at associate level to exceed CTQ targets.
- Managing the daily operations for the processes involving MIS Reporting, Staffing, Recruitment, Pricing, BCP, DRP, Budgeting, Billing, etc.
Previous in GECIS: Operations Manager- Genworth COE
- Heading the Mortgage Operations for Genworth, managing Originations for all the processes-Flow, Incoming, NMI and Exceptions (voice), which involve transaction processing as well as outbound calling to underwriters and branches in US.
- People’s Champion’ Award, ‘Best Team’ and ‘Best Manager’ Award in 2004
- EVOC score of 5 on 5.
Previous in GECIS: India Transition Manager – Penske Truck Leasing
- In the role of a transition Manager, responsible for migration of the process to India, which involved Solution Identification (SOL-ID), Pricing and Baseline it and devising the manner to transition it to India. Was also the Project Manager for the OJT in the US.
- Won the ‘Individual Performance and Exceptional Dedication’ Award
Previous In GECIS: Operations Manager- CSIB
- Customer Service Center for Sam's Club and Walmart Stores, US.
- Managing customer base of Membership and credit accounts of individual and corporate memberships. Responsibility involves interaction with customers through Escalated calls, handling irate customers, solving disputes and customer issues.
- Working on the ACD, Generating various MIS reports and Process Dash-boards
|Years: 2000 to 2001||Employer: Thompson Learning||Title: Team Supervisor||Department: Customer Service||Responsibilities: - Responsible for managing a team of 16 CSR’s in RRC, handling Online Computer based Testing for GMAT, GRE, TOFEL exam.
- Handling customer queries, disputes & issues by interacting with various test centers & Educational Bodies in India & abroad.
- Awarded the’ Prometric Pride’ Team Achievement Award twice for best team.
- Awarded the’ Prometric Pride’ Individual Achievement Award for outstanding performance.
|Years: 1998 to 2000||Employer: DLF Universal||Title: Sr. Officer (Customer Service)||Department: Customer Service||Responsibilities: - Managing Post Sales Client engagements for a portfolio of multiple Residential projects for DLF Customers, Managing a portfolio of high rise buildings and independent houses for DLF Customers.
- Involves handling their queries and problems, Managing Risks through collections cancellations and reinstatements. It involved backend
- Operations including transfer, registration and handling over the possession of properties.
- Managing a portfolio of about 200 Sales Organizers of the Company.
|Years: 1996 to 1998||Employer: Citibank Credit Cards (CCSIL)||Title: Executive (Collections)||Department: Credit Cards||Responsibilities: - Tele collections for CITIBANK cards portfolio involves Tele calling and managing risk by achieving targets.
- Managed backend operations (Transfers of Credit, Crediting of Accounts etc.)
- Responsible for on the job Process and Voice training of new recruits.
- Was given ‘Star of the Month’ award for outstanding Performance
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Six Sigma Green Belt|