Expert in Infrastructure Construction Specialist
Expert ID: 732439 United Kingdom
• Natural resource construction management, green space technical support and efficient spatial planning policies for example: zoning land management, remediation, and climate change adaptation.
• Managing, conducting, developing, adult construction education, training management and capacity building programs. Specialist in the TVET training sectors. This also included pre apprenticeship and full apprenticeship programs, which included teacher training and curriculum development in accordance with the construction industry.
• Emergency management planning and disaster risk reduction and recovery at local, State and Federal level;
• Organizing and conducting community/public outreach and citizen action involvement efforts;
• Strategic and operational level planning for USAID, USACE, USBR, state agencies and private sector; domestic and internationally .
• Personnel and organizational management with extensive senior leadership roles;
• Managing gender-based, M & E and capacity building activities and programs;
• Communicating with ethnically, culturally, and economically diverse individuals and groups;
• Working experience in: Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, South East Asia, Russia, Georgia, Kosovo, UK, Germany, Armenia, Maldives, Germany, Turkey, South Pacific Islands, Johnston Island, and Kwajalein.
• Mentoring, coaching and training several in country engineers for example: Afghani and Egyptian engineers on design and construction management services.
|Year: 2003||Degree: Masters of Science||Subject: Construction Management||Institution: Trinity University|
|Year: 2002||Degree: Bachelors of Science (Honors)||Subject: Construction Engineering||Institution: Technology Trinity University|
|Years: 2017 to 2018||Employer: Wake Island Missile Defense project US Air Force||Title: Construction Civil Engineer Supervisor||Department: US Air Force Special Projects||Responsibilities: Public Works supervisor CCE: Responsible for the repair and installation of new and old facilities including Air field and runway maintenance procedures for Wake Island. This included all construction trades, incorporating: horizontal and vertical construction as well as fuel lines fresh water supply and waste water distribution facilities and power supply throughout the Island.|
|Years: 2015 to 2017||Employer: JFH Consultancy Services Philippines||Title: JFH Consultancy Services||Department:||Responsibilities: on Construction filed Management, Philippines Vertical Structures and Infrastructure Planning QC Inspection Procedures
Development and building of an ARNIS Filipino Martial Arts Nutritional Training Centre, Management and instruction at Martial Arts Centre
|Years: 2012 to 2015||Employer: Chemonics International||Title: Technical Specialist and Team Leader||Department:||Responsibilities: Developed and provided technical oversight for road construction Developed Health & Safety modules, construction Euro codes, Established standards for industry-specific safety programs Trained and mentored local Kosovo engineers in
Construction Management and vertical structures. Amount of contract: $ 8.5 million
|Years: 2011 to 2012||Employer: Tetra Tech Inc.||Title: Rehabilitation Supervisor||Department:||Responsibilities: Provided technical engineering supervision and financial Oversight for energy efficient, green buildings, sustainable Housing developments and municipal infrastructure Amount of contract: $34.67 million|
|Years: 2009 to 2011||Employer: GFA Consulting Group,||Title: Construction Supervisor||Department:||Responsibilities: Modernized the construction vocational training program Coordinated project activities for local and provincial Councils Amount of contact: £5 million|
|Associations / Societies|
|● Chartered Institute Member of Construction Managers and Institution of Civil
Engineering, Masonry Institute of America, 2003, Washington DC;
● Chartered Institute Member of Arbitrators, 2002, Washington DC;
● Chartered member QC Masonry Institute Code Council Member, Masonry
Institute of America, 1989, Washington DC.
|Awards / Recognition|
| For IDP housing, Vertical Rehabilitation Project
Georgia, USAID Mission Director
For the Reform of the construction TVET system
Egypt, European Union and the Government of Egypt
For the Reform of Permitting Standards and Development of Construction
Building Codes and Energy Conservation Building Codes (ECBC) Georgia. US Army Corps of Engineers
For the Development of New Construction Codes
Afghanistan, USAID IBC and ICC
For Engineering Training in Kabul, Ministry of Housing
Afghanistan, USAID Mission Director
For establishing the first Pre-Apprenticeship Training Center in Afghanistan using SQA, IBC, and ICC construction standards Afghanistan, US Army Corps of Engineers
For the first Construction Training Program for the Deaf in Kabul Afghanistan, UNDP and USAID
For establishing the first Seismic Masonry Apprenticeship Program, Armenia, USAID